Metal Storm logo
Free Ticket for Symphony X Concert in Philadelphia Available

20.04.2011 - 07:20
MeloDeathViking

Alright, I hope this isn't an illegal post. To any staff member, if this post isn't cool, sorry in advance and I totally understand if this post gets locked/deleted!

I have two tickets for the Symphony X concert this Thursday (April 21st) in Philadelphia, PA (USA). The person who I was supposed to go with had to bail on me so I have an extra ticket now. No one has been able to fill in for him, and I would much rather the ticket go to someone in this community than trying to sell it online. The ticket would be free, you would just have to meet me at the venue. This isn't a scam, I have just come to appreciate the Metal Storm community as a huge part of my musical life and would like to give something back. If you are LEGITEMATELY interested please PM me. I will make it available to the first person to PM me. Seriously guys, only PM me if you can actually go, please don't screw someone else out of a ticket because you "might possibly kinda maybe" be able to go.

P.S. I'm not asking that you stay with me during the concert, you just need to meet me so you can get the ticket.

-Russell
----
"I am not superstitious, but I'm a little 'stitious." - Michael Scott
20.04.2011 - 14:20
Luneth
Account deleted
Is the plane ticket to Philadelphia also free?
20.04.2011 - 15:33
Ag Fox
Angel No More
You know I'd totally pay you back (or get you loads of drinks) and go with you if I had the geographical mobility )=
----
loves 小巫
20.04.2011 - 15:36
MeloDeathViking

Written by Ag Fox on 20.04.2011 at 15:33

You know I'd totally pay you back (or get you loads of drinks) and go with you if I had the geographical mobility )=

Haha if you lived in the area I totally would have just offered you the ticket. I'm hoping someone can use it, I'd hate for it to go to waste.
----
20.04.2011 - 16:20
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Too bad I'm too far away. I wish I could see SX live.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
20.04.2011 - 16:28
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by BloodTears on 20.04.2011 at 16:20

Ditto.
20.04.2011 - 16:35
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Angelic Storm on 20.04.2011 at 16:28

Ditto.

Yes, it's sad really. I don't think they are coming to Portugal anytime soon.
----

My Instagram
20.04.2011 - 17:16
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Hell yeah I'll take it! I was just going to buy one at the door, but if you're giving one away that'll work! I'll send you my number PM...
20.04.2011 - 17:27
MeloDeathViking

Written by Introspekrieg on 20.04.2011 at 17:16

Hell yeah I'll take it! I was just going to buy one at the door, but if you're giving one away that'll work! I'll send you my number PM...

Absolutely man! I'm glad you can use it. If you get me your number I'll definitely meet you there with the ticket.
----
20.04.2011 - 17:29
BloodTears
ANA-thema
*jealous*

Pippin, the least you can do is get me a guitar pick!
----

My Instagram
20.04.2011 - 17:34
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
I'm meeting up with Fat & Sassy, Opiatious and Harlequin Devon so this could be a little MS user meeting...

I really appreciate it!
20.04.2011 - 17:40
BloodTears
ANA-thema
You should record it for posterity. Should be fun.
----

My Instagram
20.04.2011 - 18:01
MeloDeathViking

It's been a pretty shitty week so I'm really looking forward to this show!
----
20.04.2011 - 19:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund

Well image situation, Europian get ticket even get visa , go out from aiplain and US costums say sorry pall you cant gfo in USA you're visa has been canceled
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
20.04.2011 - 19:27
Ag Fox
Angel No More
Written by Introspekrieg on 20.04.2011 at 17:34

I'm meeting up with Fat & Sassy, Opiatious and Harlequin Devon so this could be a little MS user meeting...

I really appreciate it!
that's gonna be fun! I'm seriously missing out D:
----
loves 小巫
20.04.2011 - 19:41
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Bad English on 20.04.2011 at 19:19

Well image situation, Europian get ticket even get visa , go out from aiplain and US costums say sorry pall you cant gfo in USA you're visa has been canceled

lol That won't happen because I'm not going to the US, although I would love to see SX.
----

My Instagram
21.04.2011 - 00:42
Symmachus

Dang, that's a good deal. However, I won't be going here, since it is a hefty distance away from where I live. Symphony X seems like a mighty band live. I hope the people that go have a great time.
22.04.2011 - 00:04
VanHelsing

What a nice gesture. Kudos to you my friend since not everyone gives a ticket for free... enjoy Symphony X, they're amazing live!
----
-V
23.04.2011 - 04:09
Fat & Sassy!

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I met you then, right MeloDeathViking? In the line for the venue before the show? Dude... You didn't even introduce yourself by your MS name. Didn't even know it was you! Too bad out parties got separated at the door. Symphony X and Powerglove fucking ROCKED though. Just sayin'... XD
23.04.2011 - 05:26
MeloDeathViking

Written by Fat & Sassy! on 23.04.2011 at 04:09

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I met you then, right MeloDeathViking? In the line for the venue before the show? Dude... You didn't even introduce yourself by your MS name. Didn't even know it was you! Too bad out parties got separated at the door. Symphony X and Powerglove fucking ROCKED though. Just sayin'... XD

Yeah haha you did meet me. Sorry, I'm terrible at meeting new people, and I wasn't quite sure how to introduce myself haha. I tried to keep an eye out for you guys after we got inside, but you totally slipped by without me noticing. That was an incredible show, I'm definitely gonna try to see them again next time they are here.
----
23.04.2011 - 05:42
Fat & Sassy!

Written by MeloDeathViking on 23.04.2011 at 05:26

Yeah haha you did meet me. Sorry, I'm terrible at meeting new people, and I wasn't quite sure how to introduce myself haha. I tried to keep an eye out for you guys after we got inside, but you totally slipped by without me noticing. That was an incredible show, I'm definitely gonna try to see them again next time they are here.

I think they said something about touring in the fall. We should try and have all us MS folk meet up beforehand and shit. Make a real raw powwow outta that shit. Fosho.
23.04.2011 - 05:49
MeloDeathViking

Written by Fat & Sassy! on 23.04.2011 at 05:42

Written by MeloDeathViking on 23.04.2011 at 05:26

I think they said something about touring in the fall. We should try and have all us MS folk meet up beforehand and shit. Make a real raw powwow outta that shit. Fosho.

Yeah, I think he mentioned something about that too, which would be awesome because then they'd probablly play a lot more new shit. That'd be awesome, it was cool to actually get to see the people behind the avatars.
----
23.04.2011 - 06:27
Fat & Sassy!

Written by MeloDeathViking on 23.04.2011 at 05:49

That'd be awesome, it was cool to actually get to see the people behind the avatars.

Well, in my case, it isn't any different, because as you witnessed, I am actually a real live ferret.
23.04.2011 - 20:28
MeloDeathViking

Written by Fat & Sassy! on 23.04.2011 at 06:27

Written by MeloDeathViking on 23.04.2011 at 05:49

That'd be awesome, it was cool to actually get to see the people behind the avatars.

Well, in my case, it isn't any different, because as you witnessed, I am actually a real live ferret.

It's true, I've never seen a Frank Zappa t-shirt that small before, it was pretty incredible.
----
25.04.2011 - 12:36
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Lol So was it fun?
----

My Instagram
25.04.2011 - 17:54
MeloDeathViking

Written by BloodTears on 25.04.2011 at 12:36

Lol So was it fun?

Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone else. Although, as we found out, not everyone knew who I was when they met me lol...my bad!
----
25.04.2011 - 19:25
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Written by MeloDeathViking on 25.04.2011 at 17:54

Lol So was it fun?

Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone else. Although, as we found out, not everyone knew who I was when they met me lol...my bad!

We probably could have talked more, but Ryan disappeared into the crowd before long. It was a great time, definitely like to see more shows with fellow MSers!
25.04.2011 - 19:44
BloodTears
ANA-thema
If it was up to me, all my shows would have fellow MSers! It would make it that much fun. I have met some Portuguese MSers at shows myself, always fun.

But I am a bit greedy with certain bands, I'll admit.
----

My Instagram
25.04.2011 - 23:30
MeloDeathViking

Written by Introspekrieg on 25.04.2011 at 19:25

Written by MeloDeathViking on 25.04.2011 at 17:54

Lol So was it fun?

We probably could have talked more, but Ryan disappeared into the crowd before long. It was a great time, definitely like to see more shows with fellow MSers!

I agree about the talking more, I will say for my part though that in person I don't talk a lot unil I get to know someone, so I was actually fairly more talkative than I normally am upon meeting someone new. But I also think it's harder to talk once you get into the concert setting because people get really into it, just an observation.
----