Metal Storm logo
Melechesh - Part Ways With Bassist, Seek Replacement

Nuclear Blast press release

Melechesh have amicably parted ways with bass player Rahm who officially joined the band a year ago.

The band cited professional reasons as grounds for this.

Founding member Ashmedi commented: "The band unanimously decided it is best to part ways with Rahm due to professional reasons that could have seriously affected the well being of the band. We wish him nothing but the best, we had good times. For now we will be auditioning bass players /backing vocalists."

The band will start auditioning experienced bass players effective immediately

Candidate requirements:
- Interest in the themes and music of Melechesh is paramount
- Of semi sound and open mind
- Skilled musician
- Team player
- Living in or around The Netherlands is a plus; we will look into all submissions.

Applicants should send, recordings, musical resume as well as photos and videos.

No time wasters , no ulterior motivations, no joy riders please!

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Melechesh
Posted: 27.04.2011 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 106 users
27.04.2011 - 22:46
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Awww man, I've got all of those requirements except living in Europe... FUCK!!! I'd LOVE to be their bassist. Much like Ashmedi (and Karl Sanders), I'm OBSESSED with Middle Eastern history. Oh well
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
28.04.2011 - 09:46
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
I got this.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
28.04.2011 - 12:19
JD
Account deleted
Written by Auntie Sahar on 27.04.2011 at 22:46

Awww man, I've got all of those requirements except living in Europe... FUCK!!! I'd LOVE to be their bassist. Much like Ashmedi (and Karl Sanders), I'm OBSESSED with Middle Eastern history. Oh well

Same with me, exept that i never played any of their songs.
28.04.2011 - 13:38
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Written by Guest on 28.04.2011 at 12:19

Same with me, exept that i never played any of their songs.

Aren't many tabs for em (much less bass tabs, which are always hard to find for more obscure band). Basically gotta do it by ear. I tought myself Caravans To Ur and Deluge Of Delusional Dreams the other day.
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
28.04.2011 - 19:43
blackdoomy

Not very good news..
28.04.2011 - 21:19
Vombatus
Potorro

Yeah, bad thing.
You can always send and see if you are lucky. Ashmedi said he travels quite regularly to USA (I thinks...), plus there are alot of bands that work well even with hard geografical conditions.

Hits total: 3083 | This month: 4