Reviews

Photo galleries

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 11 users
05.05.2011 - 01:29
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Staff
Definitely ready for this one, it's been a long time coming to finally see Novembers Doom play, and at a such a small venue, no less
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
05.05.2011 - 01:48
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Jason W. on 05.05.2011 at 01:29

Definitely ready for this one, it's been a long time coming to finally see Novembers Doom play, and at a such a small venue, no less

and they don't play live often at all. so be there or regret it afterwards
I enjoyed them infinitely more live than on album. great live band in Madrid 2009.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

05.05.2011 - 03:20
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Staff
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 05.05.2011 at 01:48

and they don't play live often at all. so be there or regret it afterwards
I enjoyed them infinitely more live than on album. great live band in Madrid 2009.

They're an ideal band for the crowd that usually shows up at Ralph's as well, so I'm hoping their set lives up to that high standard set from '09 in Madrid as well. And getting a chance to hear the new material live first should prove an interesting way to check out the new disc I'm thinking

Yeah, I wish more people would take the advice to drop everything for bands like these that play live this rarely and take a chance and check them out. So many times the live performance changed my entire perception of a band's music or personality. For me, considering I've travelled 3,000 miles just to see a few gigs, I think it'd be ridiculous if I missed this one just one hour's drive away!
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley

Hits total: 2819 | This month: 3