Metal Storm logo
Hate Eternal - Entire New Album Streaming Online

Metal Blade Records press release

Hate Eternal's upcoming album Phoenix Amongst The Ashes (out May 10) is currently streaming in its entirety on Metal Sucks here. Be sure to check out the album while you can (comes down Monday May 9) and leave a comment.

Founder, vocalist and guitarist Erik Rutan comments: "Phoenix Amongst The Ashes is an album that we did everything possible to create a death metal classic that would stand out amongst all of our releases as an album that not only carries the traditional Hate Eternal sound, but expands the boundaries of what is possible within the confines of extreme death metal. I feel that this album truly represents a band that overtime has matured into creating our most dynamic and intense album yet. At times fast and extreme, at times, heavy, atmospheric, evil and melodic with the darkest of overtones. I truly feel this is one of my finest moments in my career and a defining moment for Hate Eternal. If you are a death metal fan, you should give it a listen, you won't be disappointed!"

Hate Eternal recorded their fifth studio album, Phoenix Amongst The Ashes, at frontman Erik Rutan's own Mana Recording Studios in St. Petersburg, FL with mastering handled by Alan Douches of West West Side. J.J. Hrubovcak has been added as the band's bassist, alongside the devastating combo of Erik Rutan on guitar and Jade Simonetto on drums.

Source: metalblade.com
Band profile: Hate Eternal
Posted: 07.05.2011 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 29 users
07.05.2011 - 18:37
FienD

Good album
----
The Thrash Cult!
08.05.2011 - 11:44
JD
Account deleted
"If you are a death metal fan, you should give it a listen, you won't be disappointed!"

I hope so.
09.05.2011 - 02:51
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
*reminder to check this out and not forget about it*
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."

Hits total: 2772 | This month: 1