Metal Storm logo
Lock Up - Jeff Walker And Peter Tägtgren To Guest On New Album

Necropolis Transparent, the new upcoming album of UK grinders Lock Up, will feature guest appearances from Peter Tägtgren (Hypocrisy, Pain) and Jeff Walker (Carcass, Brujeria). Necropolis Transparent will be released in Europe on July 1st and in North America on July 12th through Nuclear Blast Records.

Comments bassist Shane Embury: "I always wanted Peter on the third album since he was on the first record we did. It made sense from a weird trilogy aspect to get him on the record. His tones compliment Tomas perfectly as well. I would have loved to have had Peter sing on more of the songs, but time was short as Peter was heavily involved with his new Pain record. The songs he did sing on though made them extra special.

As for Jeff, well me and Jeff go so far back it's unreal. We were mixing the album at Andy Sneap's and I wanted an extra vocal texture on a few tracks to spice it up. My voice is more hardcore and I wanted some extra gravel on things. It all seemed to make sense to Jeff once I had bribed him with a 12 pack of his favorite beer (laughs)!"

Hypocrisy main man Peter Tägtgren comments: "It's great that Lock Up is back in the saddle again and that I could be apart of it. This album will tear you a new asshole!"

Carcass vocalist Jeff Walker fills in: "I think it's pretty fair to say that the current incarnation of Lock Up have done the late Jesse Pintado more than proud!"

Necropolis Transparent tracklist:

01. Brethren Of The Pentagram
02. Accelerated Mutation
03. The Embodiment Of Paradox And Chaos [feat. Jeff Walker]
04. Necropolis Transparent [feat. Peter Tägtgren]
05. Parasite Drama
06. Anvil Of Flesh
07. Rage Incarnate Reborn
08. Unseen Enemy [feat. Jeff Walker]
09. Stygian Reverberations
10. Life Of Devastation
11. Roar Of A Thousand Throats
12. Infiltrate And Destroy
13. Discharge The Fear [feat. Jeff Walker]
14. Vomiting Evil
15. Stigmatyr [bonus]
16. Through The Eyes Of My Shadow Self (Tomas Lindberg & Peter Tägtgren share vocal duties)
17. Tartarus [Instrumental]

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Lock Up
Posted: 21.05.2011 by Kriegsphilosoph

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 24 users
22.05.2011 - 13:02
JD
Account deleted
Seems interesting.

Hits total: 3687 | This month: 7