Metal Storm logo
Football/Soccer

Original post

Posted by Ellrohir, 23.08.2012 - 13:05
Who won the game anyway?
16.06.2021 - 10:29
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
So another tournament what should not happen, could be plaid in the USA , LA and Frisco as example. Not in Brazil
I am talking about Copa America.
In this situation teams are weakened and as I see its Brazil or some outside takes it. I doubt Uruguay or Argentina is close.
Arg 1-1 Chile. Messi awesome goal...his last chance win this tourmenet, because in 2024 , I doubt Arg will take next WC, They had chance, they need Josep Guardiolla as coach there. They time and Messi time is over, sad but true.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
16.06.2021 - 10:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Champions league. Its same, but wait will CVL have less teams now? looking at wiki seems right.
Qualifications will be good and hard and seems back as normal. Home and away games, I hope whit traveling fans.

Malmö got Riga. its easy one, but sad, injustice, I want boat teams go forward,
Other bad think Bödo/Glimt - Legia Warshawa. Its be long travel for poles to artic circle, but I want Bödo go forward , it will be hard
The Krestovsky Stadium in Saint Petersburg will host the final.

UEFA Europa League
The Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán in Seville will host the final

Radically drop of teams basically looses goes there, those what in some way could be in CL, but are not there lose 2-3 points at home and get place.
From sport Principe it will tide up competition and it wont be worst as CL. 4 groups here, seems so.

UEFA Europa Conference League
The Arena Kombëtare in Tirana will host the final.
This is what EL was about a bit UEFA Cup, Cup winners cup (Cynic do you remeber those 2?)
Tourament where everyone can win, small teams has chances and more for the fans, what likes local team, competition, good travel and maybe troubles . Small teams can shine and win something. I wish there would be some competition for best teams of Tier 2 and 3 from Italy, England, Spain, France , Germany, Holand, Portugal

Qualification will be fun, first round,
I will follow
Sūduva(Lietuva) - Valmiera(Latvia)
RFS (Latvia) - Klaksvíkar Ítróttarfelag (Fareo)
FC Struga(N. Macedonia) - Liepaja(Latvia)

Latvians has good chances in 2 games

Can not wait next draw, seems summer be fun.
----

apos;'
[image]
27.06.2021 - 02:01
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Gianluggi Buffon returns to Parma? 43 years old, still has fire. Best Italian goaly to save penalties. Buffon, Neuer, Cassilias, Kahn, Schmeihel.. Few others was good to do it. One or two on big game and you win. Parma, Juve, PSG, Juve and Parma
----

apos;'
[image]
29.06.2021 - 08:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Copa America
Well basically 2 groups 5 teams (Australia, Qatar was windrowed)
2 did not qualify: Bolivia and Venezuela

Quarters:
Argentina - Equador
I think it will be win, not cake walk, but stabil win done in first for Argentina

Uruguay - Columbia
Columbia takes it Uruguay is not as it was 8 years ago, they struggled in WC qualifies and here lost big teams, later find game. Columbia is not bad, this time I think they will do

Brazil - Chile
Brazil sucks as hosts will curse go away? It will only SA team what plays good in last circles.

Peru - Paraguay
Game what Maco will analyze in article for ms
Most uniteresting for not native, local, Paraguay will win
----

apos;'
[image]
11.07.2021 - 23:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
So Brazil was heavy abused yesterday in own home back yard. In old days in Old Maracana in 1950 Uruguay farmers did it. in 2014 German Volkswagen factory workers did 7-1. Now Agerntinian gauchos. Seems Brazil is doomed to win at home. World cup I dont think Bra will see it next 50 years, only SA country what can host it will be Argentina.

Quarters Peru 3-3 PP 4-3 Paraguay
Brazil 1-0 Chile
Hard game, but there I thought they will take this time. they crush hard working Chile team

Uruguay 0-0 (2-4) PP Columbia
One of surprise, it happens sometimes,

Argentina 3-0 Equator
Easy game, but lets say if there would be another opponent, Arg might be gooners.

Semites
Argentina 1-1 PP 3-2 Game where I saw doubts that Arg manage,

Brazil 1-0 Peru
Game where I saw that Brazil is best team, even scored one goal, judging Arg bad game.

3th place
Columbia 3-2 Peru
No need 3th place games as UEFA has no such

FINAL
Brazil 0-1 Argentina
No Messi is free from curse, he won something even more meaning it would have if Inchas and Baras and Torcidas would attend.
Angel Di Maria goal, its equal as Diego did in old days, nice goal. maybe one of best.
It was boring game, save, own goal first then attack, Brazil did it better, but Emiliano Martínez somehow was in right place and time and small saves was big. Maybe not best their goaly Roberto Anadasieri , Sergio Romero even Nery Pumpido and Sergio Goycochea was better. But martinez plays in championship where player likes to fight, attack and do headers its Aston Willa baby, so he is use to it. Messi was tired, what a blooper there was it could be 2-0, same as there could be victory for Braillerors . Like I told no Messi and Christina Ronaldo , Arg and Por could win, Messi was invisible .... they won.
Next WC, if curse is broken. They might, if Arg will qualify
----

apos;'
[image]
11.07.2021 - 23:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Away goals rule abolished for UEFA club competitions from 2021-22 season

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12340830/away-goals-rule-abolished-for-uefa-competitions-from-2021-22-season

The away goals rule is most often invoked in two-leg fixtures, where the initial result is determined by the aggregate score ? i.e. the scores of both games are added together. In many competitions, the away goals rule is the first tie-breaker in such cases, with a penalty shootout as the second tie-breaker if each team has scored the same number of away goals. Rules vary as to whether the away goals rule applies only to the end of normal time of the second leg, or applies in extra time as well. It was first introduced by UEFA in the 1965-66 European Cup Winners' Cup.

Such tradition are gone because Bayern Munchen and Juventus wasd eliminated from CL because of those rules right? Now big teams, money will kill it, I like away gaal rule , good memories. we will see maybe they come back if big teams loose on PP
----

apos;'
[image]
12.07.2021 - 19:50
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Once again 3 lions choked in the finals. Shocked to see Shaka taking a penultimate penalty right at the moment when Rashford missed it.
17.07.2021 - 01:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Champions league second qualification stage is here. Malmö FF did it and even its swedish team,. to me I am so tired see them and heard that name, this might be first time in history I wish they vanish and one day be relegated from Allsvenskan same as Helsikngorg did.

In normal days it would be fun for away games and so on, for fans specially east Europeains to travel.
Good we have home and away game, last season was only one game.

Dinamo Zagreb - Omonia Nicosia
Might be some fun between BBB and Gate 9

Slovan Bratislava - Young Boys Bern
It can be good game, hard and interesting for summer level,

Legia Warshaw - Flora Tallinn
Normal days good away trip for Polish people. make some noise, last time IMO 2000 traveled to Tallinn

Alashkert(Armenia) Sherif Tirsapor (Moldova)
Game what has no meaning

Olympiakos - Nefi Baku
Nik will attend it and reviev it. Baku has suprised last 2 season, I say OSFP be out

Kairat(Kazakstan) - Crvena Zvezda Beograd
How many times Delije has traveled to Kazakstan ? many. They have there good level, money and somehow good russian and asian players plays there, it might be hard for Serbians. I say Kazaks will win.

Lincoln (Ulster) - Cluy (Romania)
Radu will write article here. In home Lincoln are dangerous, so .. we will see

Malmö - HJK Helsinki
Maybe real derby , but well if it would be Stockholm, not Skåne. I hope HJK will win. maybe most equal teams on paper, what will fight. It will be thigh, you never know.

Ferencvaros - Zalgiris
I hope Zalgiris wins, but I am realist.

Mura(Slovenia) - Ludogortz Razgad (Bulgaria)
Another from same level chategory in one game. Mighjt be some good travel game, and well Olimpia and Maribor are teams what has winer smenthality, so I say easy walk for Bulgars.

Rapid Wien - Sparta Praha
Good derby, it will be serous , interesting game, as much how after EC games can be.

Celtic - Midtjylland
Viking derby, it will be hard for scots, I think they can win if get fast away goal and hold one. otherwise denish team can beat them at home and get what they need in Glasgow.

PSV - Galatasaray
Summer is when PSV has better chances destroy turks and turkish teams in last 5 hears dont show so good performance at all.

2021-22 UEFA Europa Conference League 2. stage
Seems Shamrock Rovers dont need play a game, they go trought whit out.

I will mention intersting games, rest you can catch by your self.

Riga (Latvia) - Shkëndija (Nord Macedonia)
Riga has chaces if football gods are whit them.

Valur (Iceland) - Bodö/Glimt
Norwegians has good chances, not that team what gives up and are easy to play against, but not worst either

Apoel Limasol - Zilina
Hard game, equal level of teams, problem is summer.

Elfborg - Milsami Orhei (Moldova)
It will be shame if swedes wont manage this, I hope they focus. To me international games matter more as home games, thats how I grew up.

RFS (Latvia) - Puskas Akademia
Maybe not most known team , its not Ujpest, fenercvaros, but young Hungarians has level and will to prove they are not loosers, so they will fight hard to prove that fact.

Partizan Beograd - DAC Dunajská Streda
might be good away days. and that team is from Slovakia where Hungarian minority lives. Action always hot there.

Viktoria Plzeň - Dinamo Brest
If it ever will happen, happy bus ride. And is it save play it in belarus? Covid and politics ... you know. I wish belarus be banned.

CSKA Sofia - Liepaja
Latvians had bad luck, not worst team, but team what will win and go home whit good goal level and destroy latvians in Sofia.

Gent - Vålarenga
Good and equal level teams, good game will happen,

Velez Mostar - AEK Atenas
Maybe most hot game for away fans , we will see if Origial 21 boys can travel there, If yes, it will be hot. I have not see AEK long time in European football, I think last time was when they crushed Milan in CL

Ditra (Kosovo) - Feytenoord Rotterdam
I just saying, once Feyenoord lost to slovak team

Pogoń Szczecin - Osijek
In Poland things are happening, might be some muscle boys in Croatia

Hammarby - Maribor
Another fXXX up sbhit what can happen. why not some Kosovo team. Maribor is hard to brake for HIF, so Bajen might be out.

Molde - Servette
Might catch this on Visast

Sudava - Raków Częstochowa
In normal travel time there might be 10 000 pols in Lietuva, now because of Corona borders can be closed to stop hools to travel. They had some history

FH (Iceland) - Rosenborg
Good way , I think Norvegians can make it

FCK - Torpedo-BelAZ Zhodino (Belaris)
We will see, Danish team are in denger.

Aberdeen - BC Häcken
Team what BCH can take, but somehow they will lose by early goal at home what they will give to Scotish by mistacke

Panevė?ys - Vojvodina Novisad
----

apos;'
[image]
17.07.2021 - 11:25
nikarg
Staff
Written by Bad English on 17.07.2021 at 01:32

Olympiakos - Nefi Baku
Nik will attend it and reviev it. Baku has suprised last 2 season, I say OSFP be out

OSFP out? I will be very surprised if Olympiakos score less than 5 goals. No disrespect to the Baku team but the difference in quality is immense.
17.07.2021 - 16:12
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by nikarg on 17.07.2021 at 11:25

Written by Bad English on 17.07.2021 at 01:32

Olympiakos - Nefi Baku

OSFP out? I will be very surprised if Olympiakos score less than 5 goals. No disrespect to the Baku team but the difference in quality is immense.

Well but I think in summer you're lazy there, big teams don't play well then. This is small team dream. Azerbaijan team kicked out big team in last EL season play offs.

Remember Östersund did kicked out Fenerbsche, PAOK, did play well in EL group but Arsenal was to big fish to handle.
----

apos;'
[image]
23.07.2021 - 03:38
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Not gonna talk about all games, just few
CL
Malmö 2-1 HJK Helsinki
Its 50-50 chance to boat teams ,equal level and this time MFF is better on paper, but it dont count

PSV 5-1 Galatasaray
I knew PSV Eindhoven will take but 5 goals. Its serious before you travel to Istanbul. After corruption scandals and bands Galatasaray, Besiktas and Fenerbache dont deliver good game anymiore.

Europa Conference League - Qualification
To many games, Sad Aris lost 2-0 away in laskstan, be hard do job at home. I hope Super 3 will help, Sedin them to Asia

Molde 3-0 Servette Geneva
Good game for Scandinavs, one away goal and its done.

RFS Riga 3-0 Puskas Academy
Da faqt hat was surprise, now good defense and maybe conta attack in Hungary, History will be re written.

Elfborg 4-0 Milsami (Moldova)
This was good way to start and prove in international stage, in Moldova its Zubru Kishinev, Dacia and Sheriff . Other teams are way below average level there, So We have good chances.

Hammarby 3-1 Maribir
One goal I did not liked that one, otherwise its good, away game in Slovenia that one goal might be executioner. I hope players are ready and dont think other thinks. This is what we can take.

CSKA Sofia 0-0 FK Liepaja
Liepaja are in bad stage and getting draw in Sofia, what it tell us about Bulgarian football? Socially in summer, this is why I like UEFA qualification, small team can do tricks. Now game in Liepaja. I believe in miracles.

Fc Riga 2-0 Shkendija (Nord Macedonia) Another game where somehow souther team did not play as they should and can. Good for FCR ... now good defense and one goal in there and they go trough.

Torshavn 4-0 Budosnosc Potgorica (Cerno Gore)
This is insult to all Balkan football and traditions, if it would happen in Podgorica Varvari might do some vandal job. Good jub Torshavn, now small miricle there.

Gent 4-0 Vålarenga
sad but true. Its end. Now way 5 goals at home, no way, unless the youth team travels

Ditra (Kosovo) 0-0 Feyenoord WTF is wrong wtit that team few years bad results aganst outsiuders

Aberdeen 5-1 Häcken
Its killed, no way. Aberdeen are better team, better competition I scotish premiership, Häcken always play in own jar, hardly gets out of it, so. Experience
----

apos;'
[image]
02.08.2021 - 00:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Champions league:
Second qualifying round game 2:
Crvena Zvezda destroyd Kairat at home
HJK 2-2 Malmö
Good game, Skåne did it. I am not happy not sad. My hopes goes that Djurgårdens smash them in Allsvenskan
Midtjylland smashed Celtic in agg,. not surprise but still maybe small one.

Third qualifying round:
Now I can talk about all games.

Dinamo Zagreb - Legia Warshaw
This will be game for top boys what like to travel, but in pitch Croats has better team in all ways, Polish league dont shine.

Cluj - Young Boys
Only interesting for local fans. I say YB Bern travels forward here.

Olympiakos - Ludogorets Rasgad
Bulgarian Man City , those who follow football knows the story. Olympiakos in summer, I say Bulgarians has better chance win here as baku team.

Malmö - Rangers
2 teams, same play style, interesting game, like I say I am whit Rangers, tired hear Skåne name in sports.

Ferencvaros - Slavia Praha
Good away support I think. Hungarians goes and wins.

PSV - Midtjylland
Maybe dont sounds big names but it will be good quality football. Midtjylland make surprise, its equal when FC Köpenhamn mnay years ago eliminated Ajax in CL qual know out stage. Can happen again.

Spartak Moscow - Benfica.
You know what I hope here

Gent - Shakhtar Donetsk
Even I hope Gent do Shakhtar Donetsk and Dinamo Kiev are teams what can even bite Barca and Real Madrid.

Sparta Praha - Monaco
Does Monaco needs team? Most boring team IMO.

UEFA Europa League
Third qualifying round:
Omonia Nicosia - Flora Tallinn
If you're gambler and believe miracle you can be rich, but normally drink Slania

Mura - Zalgiris.
Be hard fight, Zalgiris can bit and last 10 years Lithuanians are better bite in football as in Basketball, they basket love and traditions art strong, but football has better success in UEFA qualifications. Mura is not best team in Slovenia.

Lincoln Red Imps - Slovan Bratislava
Slovan will play bad away but get 2 goals more at home.

Neftçi Baku - HJK
I believe in Finns, last 5 years they somehow manage fix football sand box in national and club levels.

Jablonec - Celtic
One Scottish team must show what is Celtic warriors, so I think they win this duel.

Rapid Wien - Anorthosis Famagusta
Anorthosis Famagusta once they did play in EL and got media attention, but this time Austrians will di it.

Galatasaray - St Johnstone
Not Shure if St Johnstone has ever plaid in Europe but they have 4 games left, They go to Conference Leuge.

Europa Conference League
Second qualifying round:
Swedish teams what suppose do it did it, sad Liepaja did lost on PP aganst CSKA Sofia

Third qualifying round:
Maccabi Haifa - HB Tórshavn
I wonder what team Yaniv supports?

Linfield - Fola Esch
One of rare chances when Luxemburg team can manage go and win a duel.

Shamrock Rovers - Teuta
Hard to tell, all can happen, not best teams play.

Riga - Hibernians. 90% chance for Latvians go to next round. Good draw.

Prishtina - Bödo/Glimt
I be surprised that Bödo wont win, I hope Kosovians know what weather can be in Bodö in August.

Dinamo Butumu - Sivasspor
Game should not happen, because of conflict, Georgians will support Armenbian brothers and it means some nasty insults to Turkish players.

KuPS Koupio - Astana
End of the road for KuPS. Kaz ars good, good russian players what are to bad play at home , good money. so.

Sochi - Partizan
I hate there orthoxo brothers. What next take Gate 4 to Russia. Anyway rare chance when Partizan has chance against Russians.

Slask Wrozlaw - Hapoel Be'er Sheva
Izreli will win, like I told Polish teams dont shine. They shine whit fantastic support.

Santa Clara - Olimpija Ljubljana
When not best Portugal team plays whit best Slovanian team , it means. Slovenians has great chances take this.

Ujpest - Basel
Good away travel, but Basel has stabil team to win this battle in agg.

IF Elsborg - Vele? Mostar
I wanted other team, but could be worst. Its 50 - 50 here, depends of away game and how fats get goal at home . Its for boat teams

Kolos Kovalivka - Shaktar Karagandy
Not interest to me, Ukr-Kaz ... well well

Paços de Ferreira - Larne
Easy walk in Ulster. If Pacos wont win, it will be shame. Big shame.

Luzern - Feyenoord
Feyenoord struggles, and Luzern is not best team here from Suisse, but still Feyenoord has not impressed me in UEFA games,. I bet for Suisse.

RFS Riga - Gent
Maybe best team what has travel to Latvia in last 10 years, good night in Latvia and its end. They wont manage. Its Gent what will do the job, but then game against FCK ... you never know.

Hiberian - Rijeka
How bad is Rijeka , Scots are even worst when it comes, easy game for CXroatians.

Breiðablik - Aberdeen
Night when Scotland can shine, depends if they can shine in Iceland, but at Pittodrie they need it.

Trabzunsport - Molde
Hard to tell, I follow logic, but Turkish teams has some crises and summer, Norway has season in middle, Turkey summer brake.

Bohemians Praha - PAOK
Sad Aris is out, Saloniki has one chance PAOK and its be hard.

The New Saints - Viktoria Plzeň
Cz will take this dice and roll it

Raków Częstochowa - Rubin Kazan
I am more interested how Pols will welcome Russians ... I hope big battle happens, but there pols has better chance to win as in a pitch.

Čukarički - Hammarby
Bajen was in ex Yugo, now Balkans. Not best Serbian team, can be done at home and away.

Tobol - ?ilina
Nothing to say, but it will be hard for ?ilina

CSKA Sofia - Osijek
Not long distance, good away rubble

Vojvodina Novi Sad - LASK Linz
Vojvodina is bad , but LASK is not best team, here we can say some weird scenarios.

AEL Limasol - Qarabağ
I hope they show better game OSFP aganst Baku, Omonia Nicosia, Apoel Nicosia , AEL Lomasol and APOEL Limasol are best Cypriot teams whit histort, traditions, players, fan base and gate clubs (ask private if you want numbers)

Spartak Tarnava - Maccabi Tel Aviv
Slovaks has no chances here

Rosenberg Trodnheim - Dom?ale
I believe in North here

Laci - Anderlecht
Easy walk in Albaniua

Vitesse Arnhem - Dundalk
Last game, so I dont need comment
----

apos;'
[image]
16.08.2021 - 18:45
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Gerd Müller has died, Bayern and German legend
----

apos;'
[image]
27.08.2021 - 17:29
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
So I missed few posts here in qual stages, so I leave it behind.
Malmö is in CL, well I dont know, now they will feed UEFA money and get rich and buy better players and dominate in Sweden. I really hate that fact, I wish Stockholm teams would dominate. damn

Champions League group stage
I will post as I think it will end.

A: PSG, Man City/ Leipzig / Club Brugges
Another money group, PSG will win all games but then.... most interesting to me be Leipzig and Brugges, by one agg goal Leipzig will win

B: Atletico, Liverpool, / Milan / Porto
Liverpool in Italy, Milano are not long from Torino and DRUGHI top boys lives in Milano. Anyway In some way I wont suprise that Porto wins duels whit Milan , but Milan get point in Spain

C. Borussia , Sportig/ Besiktas /Ajax
All teams are equally strong so its good group, good football, for those who are not rich

D: Real, Inter / Shaktar Donzezk / Sheriff Tiraspor
We have example team aganst what you can get 5 goals in each game

E: Barcelona Bayern / Dinamo Kiev / Benfica
New are Barca whit out Messi, they will find that new players can play and I see that Ukraians wins at home big fishes here, Benfica has no chance.

F: Villareal, Atalanta / Manchester United / Young Boys
Atalanta is good, sad they can not play home games Stadio di Bergamo. Might be best away support in CL. If no Covid we would see Atalanta higher in that season. I dont see Man Utd goes trough here

G : Sevilla, Wolfsburg / Lille / Red Bull Salzburg
Cool group whit little less caliber teams, Not so far for away games. Question is will Slask Wrozla muscle boys travel to Germany to find Biris Norte?

H: Chelsea, Juventus / Zenit / Malmö
Cool that only one Rus teams is here, I prefer teams from Peterburg not Moscow. Hard group, specially for Malmö, I see they ass will be kicked in hard way.

UEFA Europa League Group Stage

A: Lyon , Bröndby / Sparta Praha / Rangers
Lyon is best. then I see Bröndby takes few good away points and goes trouh . Sorry I dont believe in Rangers Glasgow even I want they wins whole thing.

B: Real Sociedad, PSV Eindhoven / Sturm Graz / Monaco
Another weird we can say this time I dont believe in Monaco, Rotten no not Johnny but Jereme dont plays there anynore, not best team ....

C: Napoli , Spartak Mocow / Leicester / Legia Warsaha
I see troubles, in Napoli all teams and if Russians might enter in Poland they are in danger everywhere, not even from ultras but from war skins there. High risk group, but due Corona way might be banned.

D: Eintracht Frankfurt Olympiakos / Fenerbache / Antwerp
How many greeks live in Germany. I remember Borussia once plaid whit galatasaray and local turks bought all tickets and it was likea way game. I hope it wont happen now. Greeks PAOK did to local PAOK fans bought many tickets. O yes gate 7 in ferry trip to Istanbul . Nik hoow far is Pireus from you? tell us when Fener comes

E:; Lazio , Galatasaray / Marselle / Spartak
Lazio and OM relationships are on war because SS Lazio Iriducibilli are far right, OM Comando Ultra 84 far left. So . Might be away game ban there and I dislike OM.

F: Braga , Crvena Zvezda / Ludogots / Midtjylland

Group what are made for local fans not TV

G : Real Betis , Celtic / Bayer / Ferencvaros
In Budapest it will be 80 000 maniacs ion croud, there team,s might lose some points, but in circle games Ferencvaros wont be able show good game in away

H: Gent , West Ham / Dinamo Zagreb / Rapid Wien

No coments but BBB will travel away whit out tickets.

Europa Conference League Group Stage:
First place Round of 16, second Preliminary knockout round, rest goes home

A: Maccabi Tel Aviv/ LASK Linz / HJK , Alashkert
Cool group, Maccabi is strongest and people do you know that in Finland winter begins in october

B: Gent / Anorthosis Famagusta / Partizan , Flora
Cool group, Cypriots might be welcome in Beograd

C : Roma / CSKA Sofia / Zoyra , Bödo/Glimt
Cool Italians and Bulgarians will travel to other side of artic circle to mid December sun wont shine

D: AZ Alkmaar / Jablonec / Randers , Cluj

E; Maccabi Haifa / Union Berlin / Feyenoord , Slavia Praha
death group , to strong teams, each deserve be in play off round. Union fans did good away travel to Helsinki. Now to Rotterdam same for Feyenoord to Berlin. I want to see good numbers. PÖolitie and Polizei be bussy

F: FC Köpenhamn / PAOK/ Slovan Bratislava , Lincol Red Pimps
Team from Gibraltar in the group stage, this is joke of the century , are they ready to crazy people in Toumpa.

G : Tottenham / Rennes / Vitesse Arnhem, Mura
All win win aganst Mura

H: Basel / Omonia, Qarabağ, Kairat
Weird group, 2 asian teams here, I think games must be hold in neutral ground because of Corona
----

apos;'
[image]
09.09.2021 - 00:07
nikarg
Staff
So Greece drew against Kosovo last Sunday but they just beat Sweden. Go figure.
Then again King Otto was in the stands today and I believe the Greeks just cannot lose whenever he is around. Even when he is just a spectator.
09.09.2021 - 10:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by nikarg on 09.09.2021 at 00:07

So Greece drew against Kosovo last Sunday but they just beat Sweden. Go figure.
Then again King Otto was in the stands today and I believe the Greeks just cannot lose whenever he is around. Even when he is just a spectator.

Its sad because winning that game sweden would go to WC now go and figure, but we gave 2 games less as Spain. Greece can take points against Spain like in 2004. Now sweden has chance butb....
----

apos;'
[image]
11.09.2021 - 17:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/58522903

World cup after 2 years .... now way. OK I enjoy WC I wait 4 years to see good football, well theoretically 2 years because all teams in Euro can offer better football how Africa, Asia and Mid eats. Only South America is equal. I have no interests in Africa and Asia, I do not watch Africa cup of nations and Asian cup. USA, Canada, Australia, S America yes. So I believe many my fellow Europeans feels same.
Players be over burn out, many will refuse play, quality will drops, financially not many can afford, it will move away from Europe and many will play in EC and it will cover whit other games. I am totally against this one , FIFA should listen UEFA what has deliver best quality football. What will you watch better Juventus - Manchester City or Zimbabwe Capital vs Angola Senond City. I better watch Olympiakos - Panathinaikos or Slavia Praha - Sparta Praha as any African competition. I do like Copa Libertadores and Sudameriucana, Chile and Argentina leagues when fans were allowed be fans
----

apos;'
[image]
29.09.2021 - 12:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Real Madrid 1-2 Sheriff Tiraspor
It was biggest win for a small even if we can say so a looser team against big money team in last 20 years.
Was it APOEL or Omonie Nicosia what once won real, but Cypriot teams are better, whit better players and money, so this is biggest suppose in a long time
----

apos;'
[image]
18.10.2021 - 12:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
New Super League format leaked: now many more clubs welcome

https://www.tellerreport.com/sports/2021-10-15-new-super-league-format-leaked--now-many-more-clubs-welcome.BkPjiWJwrY.html

what is it, a new champions leauge, why organize new if new teams can enter. I believe if it comes true it might kill football. Look at basketball. FIBA and ULEB, has own competitions and in Euroleage teams do not let players take a part in natuional team EC, WC qualifications. Do we need it, are you best win La Liga or PL, then win CL and prove it. Names names names .... Crvena Zvezda and Staua Bucuresti once won CL, IFK Göteborg won Eufa cup....can they do it now? No, when last time Milan and Inter won something? Last french team won CL was OM in 1993....after....just saying. Big names dont perfomr good football,
I am aganst it.
----

apos;'
[image]
22.10.2021 - 09:07
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I was not planning to talk about football, but I did watch match whit some Bödo/Glimt fans in Arjeplog in FRONT of TV. It inspired me.

Acording to some Greek media UEFA might legalize pyro. i like pyro watch on TV but I dont wanna be close, so to me its OK, if people who do it dont care be burned anyway. So better legalize it as make teams pay fines

1993 Greece - Russia Nikos Machlas classic goal and pyro show what is poor for Greek derby standarts then

EUFA club completions is in half way. Suppresses well that Milan has 0 points (again Silvio Berluschoni in 80's said Milan must play in CL no matter where they finish at home) here we go --
Sheriff is in fist place, Barca in 3th and Salzburg leading a group.

Europa Conference League
I feel sorry about Union Berlin . sorha German football is closer to me much closer as English

Bödo/Glimt - AS Roma
I saw game in fromt of TV on good quality and like I once said when Denish team destroyed Sampdoria , dont mess whit northerners because Nordic teams can mess all up. Remember Rosnborg Trondheim smahes real madrid and inter.
Bödo/Glimt might play in Serie C but Italians would understimulerade it and they would reach Serie B and then Serie A play offs.
Jose Moringo was funny freezeing tiny man in a otherside of artic circle. That feeling, cold wind, cold, dark, rain and snow. Nature in north, ultras in south can make away team even much bigger loose. Happy maybe Norway will rice again in football.

This weekend
why real madrid game is so early? Its like Italian derbies 15:00. Derby must start in 21.00
'I know in Greece has been Olympiakos- Panathinaikos basket game in 17:00 and Olympiakos- Panathinaikos football game in 19:00 , bnut arenas are close.

I remember once in 2006 same weekend partizan-zvezda, dinamo agreb-hajduk split, zelko-fk sarajevo, but this is whole day higher football on alert.

----

apos;'
[image]
22.10.2021 - 10:48
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Contributor
Written by Bad English on 22.10.2021 at 09:07

Acording to some Greek media UEFA might legalize pyro. i like pyro watch on TV but I dont wanna be close, so to me its OK, if people who do it dont care be burned anyway. So better legalize it as make teams pay fines

1993 Greece - Russia Nikos Machlas classic goal and pyro show what is poor for Greek derby standarts then

I actually thought it was legal anyway the amount of pyro used in Greek football, I wish they could legalise it here it creates a great atmosphere, and looks amazing, but they will never do that, British football has been lacking passion and atmosphere for years.

I remember about 5 years ago waving a massive flag with the team logo on it, and they confiscated it from me because apparently it put people off watching the game! They said if I bring another back into the ground I would be band from the stadium, so I never returned it's a disgrace!
22.10.2021 - 11:01
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by AndyMetalFreak on 22.10.2021 at 10:48

Written by Bad English on 22.10.2021 at 09:07

I actually thought it was legal anyway the amount of pyro used in Greek football, I wish they could legalise it here it creates a great atmosphere, and looks amazing, but they will never do that, British football has been lacking passion and atmosphere for years.

I remember about 5 years ago waving a massive flag with the team logo on it, and they confiscated it from me because apparently it put people off watching the game! They said if I bring another back into the ground I would be band from the stadium, so I never returned it's a disgrace!

I dunno if its legal, but in 1993 nobody did not care. Now Police dont care even away fans are banned, otherwise molotov would be used in a party.
In Sweden few years Swedish Football Federation legalize pyro, in Norway to. Now cops wanna ban it. I am sorry but we have mass shootings and gang valance and police cant solve it and they waist resurses to ban pyro. IMO its stupid. IMagine there are serial killer killing 10 people per week and police put all force in overtime to stop speeders or goes to party where people violate loud muisc rule 1 minute after 22:00 -----

UEFA died whit Kenneth Johansson he was best chair man, after him come Asian and arab oil money. I think football must be European. Now FIFA wanst get WC after 2 years because they can not get money. Nja.
Football is working class game whit buisness class ticket price, give itr back to people, thats why Germany is much better whit tickets as UK. Cheaper. I miss Italian away days when fan can enter for free on away game.
Same time why UEFA and police cars if hools decide make organized fight in forest. Those who wants to fight are there, those who dont are not there.
----

apos;'
[image]
22.10.2021 - 11:28
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Contributor
Written by Bad English on 22.10.2021 at 11:01

I dunno if its legal, but in 1993 nobody did not care. Now Police dont care even away fans are banned, otherwise molotov would be used in a party.
In Sweden few years Swedish Football Federation legalize pyro, in Norway to. Now cops wanna ban it. I am sorry but we have mass shootings and gang valance and police cant solve it and they waist resurses to ban pyro. IMO its stupid. IMagine there are serial killer killing 10 people per week and police put all force in overtime to stop speeders or goes to party where people violate loud muisc rule 1 minute after 22:00 -----

UEFA died whit Kenneth Johansson he was best chair man, after him come Asian and arab oil money. I think football must be European. Now FIFA wanst get WC after 2 years because they can not get money. Nja.
Football is working class game whit buisness class ticket price, give itr back to people, thats why Germany is much better whit tickets as UK. Cheaper. I miss Italian away days when fan can enter for free on away game.
Same time why UEFA and police cars if hools decide make organized fight in forest. Those who wants to fight are there, those who dont are not there.

Tickets over here cost that much now that only rich people go to watch top teams, and the few die hard supporters that are still able to go can't make as much noise now because they must show respect to the rich people who bring their kids.

The lower league games have a better atmosphere, but there are always groups of younger people that go who don't care about football, they just want to get drunk and cause trouble, sometimes with their own fans.
22.10.2021 - 11:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
In Sweden hmm seasional ticket costs sek 6000 something and its mayeb one time ticket to VIP Chelsea game. Newer kids dont care about it here, its not like old days.
Stockholm lose a lot whit modern stadions AIK had Råsunda, now Friends Arena. Hammarby had Söderstadion, Djurgården Stockholm stadion aka Olympic, now boat share Tele2 arena. BTW they had female football record in derby game. 100% sold out.
Those who go to the games regularly still go, youth more are online. No kids are out as they were in old days so . I suppose Ultras are more less blast from the past.
----

apos;'
[image]
06.11.2021 - 16:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Its few game days left in Scandinavian season and Baltic as well (Latvia will be new champions BTW), but last weekend IFK Värnamo first time ever get promoted to Allsvenskan , I like enw teams comes to to level, even they might be relegated, but still. Cool same time GAIS Göteborg might be relegated to Division 1. Södra. IFK Göteborg is in low place in table, damn ''Danish'' team is on TOP, I hope Djurgården will kick their asses. Helsingborg might come back....Soon big football solo talk coming.
Today female top level will end as well , but I dont care about football, I just care that Piteå strays
----

apos;'
[image]
27.11.2021 - 22:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
What's whit new play off system for WC, old days second bet did play off game and winners went. Does people real3want to see Zambia, Uganda, Vietnam or Thailand or Sweden, Ukraine, Portland and Italy in wc..
----

apos;'
[image]
27.11.2021 - 22:54
Redel
Written by Bad English on 27.11.2021 at 22:10

What's whit new play off system for WC, old days second bet did play off game and winners went. Does people real3want to see Zambia, Uganda, Vietnam or Thailand or Sweden, Ukraine, Portland and Italy in wc..

There was a slight change in the quali stage in Europe this time, one additional group. As a result there is only three vacant seats now (instead of four as in 2018). That's why you dont have one-on-one play offs this time but three groups of four, where only the winners of each group qualify for the final event.
But according to the distribution across these play-off groups you can still have Sweden, Ukraine and Italy together at the final event.
I dont see a relation to non-European countries, since there is again 13 seats for European countries overall, as there was in 2018 (or am I missing something?).
And as for Portland.... honestly, I mean all respect, but I guess I dont want to see a Soccer team from Portland at the World Cup final event
(more so, given that I am not sure yet if I want to see anything from the 2022 WC in Qatar at all).
28.11.2021 - 06:57
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I see. I prefer old format, it was easier to get there. Maybe interesting for fans, but then again is Spanish team would be in a play offs maybe.
Last 2 wc was fruit of corruption.
----

apos;'
[image]
15.12.2021 - 19:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
So while in World football is going in a north seasons are over.
Short: In Latvia new champions m first timers manage even in Corona days FK RFS won first tittle , 2 cups btw
FK Ventspils was banned 7 years for game and results manipulation, same Noah Jūrmala. Well , I hate those assholes what even dares.

Nothing in Lietuva and Estonia

Season as Season but relegation from Tier 1 to Tier 2 play off was a derby RoPS Rovaniemi 2-1 AC Oulu. Remember once Rovaniemi as cup winners plaid in UEFA .... well derbies

I dont want talk about Sweden because that team won, Djurgården loose 2 stupid games in a end, all AIK should do like win Malmö that time in Malmö, tight ending.
Helsingborg is back, they won play out game
Helsingborgs IF 0–1 Halmstads BK
Halmstads BK 1–3 Helsingborgs IF

Cool they are back whit GIF Sundsvall. IFK Värnamo firts time reach TOP level
GAIS Göteborg relegated to Ettan South. Hhahahha see,s bad days for Göteborg football.

Norwegian Eliteserien

Bodø/Glimt team what kicked Roma won second tittle in row. In some way sad Brann Bergen can go oit. One game whit FK Jerv I hoipe they stays.
HamKam returns , sad Strömmer goes to tier 3. Seems Lilletröm and Strömmer is derbyy what can not happen. BUT I STILL wait when Lyn Oslo comes back strong as they was. 10 years after relegation can not even reach tier3.

Champions leuage
Sad days for Barcelona and Milan. I feel sorry about Atalanta

Red Bull Salzburg - Bayern
Away fan invasion? Its cool. Same time bayern must be avar RB has made some good matches against Germans so...
But wait Munchen is in Bavaria so

Sporting - Manchester City
One team one match, one winner

Benfica - Ajax
This is how smaller teams can go out and statys in a game. Well boat has chances

Chelsea - Lille.
Goes what Lille will win this game,

Atletico Madrid - Manchester United
This is tricky, boat wins and loses, plays good and then bad. Its one of those games.

Villareal - Juventus
I think Juve will try brake the oath and here Villa somehow whit one luck goal will take a duel

Inter - Liverpool.
Milano and Turino is Close so DRUGHI might travel to hunt friendly Liverpool travelers. Inter dont play well, Liverpool maybe dont show best game in England, but Klöpp might made them concentrate and focus here.

PSG - Real M
someone big will go home, and Messi might be looser here.

Europa League

Sevilla - Dinamo Zagreb
Dinamo might surprise here, I think so.

Atalanta - Olympiakos.
Game what I hope to avoid, Atalanta deserves place, damn corona ruined, it could be good year. Now Boccia will lead WKA to Pireus and Gate 7 invading Italy. Lovorno-AEK hmmmm , Corona is good way to stop away fans, but well this is great way game.

Leipzig - Real Sociadad .
I hope Germans do it, not best Spanish team

Barcelona - Napoli
Team what coild win will go home, this will be interesting RIP Diego. Really, maybe best game in EL

Zenit - Real Bettis
Hard to tell, Russia seems covid is high and might not be away fans. Russia has winter brake, Spain has season so.

Dortmund - Rangers
Game what I have most interests in, 2 fats goals and other team can play good attacking football, Borussia - Liverpool was best game I ever have seen

Sheriff Tirispor - Braga
Well I think Braga has seen that game in Madrid, and thats why I think Moldovians will win, because Braga think high thoughts

Porto - Lazio
Another game, where knowing Italians, they will do all that Porto wins.

UEFA Europa Conference League knockout phase

OM - Qarabağ
Azerbajan team has show they can play, I say they will eliminate OM

PSV Eindhoven - Maccabi TelAviv
Another one equal teams, but well we can wait.

Fenerbache - Slavia Praha
Turkey dont show best game now, so Cz can take this duel

Midtjylland - PAOK
PAOK lost games they shold won, this time Midtjylland win, they arte good team and can play. But then again in Denmark they have winter brake.

Leicester City - Randers
It wont be cace walk in a Denmark. Not best english team. They will dominate game, but depends how all ends in Denmark.

Celtic - Bodø/Glimt
Bodø/Glimt its winter brake and game be plaid in Bodö so whit that winter factor Celtic has condition and game practice. They will win, but it will be a fight

Sparta Praha - PartizanBeograd game for away fans

Rapid Wien - Tottenham Hotspur or Vitesse
----

apos;'
[image]
15.12.2021 - 19:23
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Bad English on 15.12.2021 at 19:05

PSG - Real M
someone big will go home, and Messi might be looser here.

PSG weighs much more than Messi. It certainly tries to cast a shadow over likes of Marquinhos, Hakimi, Verrati, or to some extent on Di Maria who pumps up the flanks alongside keeping mid intact assisting Mbappe or Leo Messi as core strikers.

It's a big fucking threat to Madrid. May also unleash Ramos on Benzema putting Hakimi on right outback.