Metal Storm logo
Football/Soccer

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 10.08.2012 - 13:36
CL:

Alredy good quality foodball, almost like play of and many leuages starts, players shood be in good form

Champions route
FC Basel 1893 (SUI) v CFR 1907 Cluj (ROU)
I say Romanians will somehow take this duel, shood be good

Helsingborgs IF (SWE) v Celtic FC (SCO)
Celtic do you think it will be walk on park, no, HIF can win scots its simmilar style and besides scots dont play good leathly and winning Finish team well HIF would do it to, its 60% chances HIF be in CL

FC BATE Borisov (BLR) v Hapoel Kiryat Shmona FC (ISR)
Werry intersting, I say BATE be out of luck this time, I REALY want to see Isrealy team in CL !!!!! and thay play home games in isreal not Cyprus

AEL Limassol FC (CYP) v RSC Anderlecht (BEL)
Dream on, AEL can make virgin entrence in CL, its possible, its possible but same time Anderlecht hanst been there for ages, its one big oprurtunity what both can not lost. So its be triller

GNK Dinamo Zagreb (CRO) v NK Maribor (SVN)
Nice distace for away fans (if there be away fans in Slovenia) BBB wanna sabotage Dinamo and well, ex Yugo derby. Dinamo shood manidge it

League route
SC Braga (POR) v Udinese Calcio (ITA)
Damn hard one FORZA UDINESE but I have doubts Italians at summer .... aganst Braga

FC Spartak Moskva (RUS) v Fenerbahçe SK (TUR)
Killer, FORZA FENER and russians in Turkey is like brits there

Málaga CF (ESP) v Panathinaikos FC (GRE)
Well well, I somehow belive malaga will do it and its be malaga 1th CL fight

VfL Borussia Mönchengladbach (GER) v FC Dynamo Kyiv (UKR)
FUCK unfair I hope Feyenoord be revenged and I be in Borrusia side , after many many years they can play in TOP level,

LOSC Lille Métropole (FRA) v FC København (DEN)
Lycka till til min densk lag (good luck my denish team)

The first legs will take place on 21/22 August with the returns a week later.

EDDIT:
EL:
http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/news/newsid=1845990.html

What the f was wrong whit draw, draw was made alreday draw numbers, what happen whit old fassion team vs team draw it shood be more fun,

AIK vs CSKA Moscow fuck this worts what can happen, CSKA is way to good, why not Mura , or some other week teams, even Bursasport

PS matcel probobly will support cska in this game
03.01.2022 - 11:46
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Without a doubt the Priemer League is the most entertaining, it has been for years now, so many teams competing for the title makes it more exciting for spectators.

I remember being in shock when Leicester City won it a few years back, they were tipped as being the first to be relegated, and told at the start of the season the team wouldn't be good enough to even stay in the league, and they ended up winning it, beating the likes of City, Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal etc.. It was the same when Blackburn Rovers won it all those years ago. Those were rare cases that show that the richest clubs aren't always the most successful.

But I admit I miss the days when the success of the big clubs was built around their academy, when their top players were all home grown, but that will never happen again.
03.01.2022 - 11:51
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Written by Bad English on 03.01.2022 at 11:10

Money well i have no money to see Barcelona, Chelsea on stadiums, but in Germany 20 Euros is enough to watch in arena.

The ticket prices here are ridiculous, I don't even have the money to watch non league teams play.
03.01.2022 - 11:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by AndyMetalFreak on 03.01.2022 at 11:51

Written by Bad English on 03.01.2022 at 11:10

Money well i have no money to see Barcelona, Chelsea on stadiums, but in Germany 20 Euros is enough to watch in arena.

The ticket prices here are ridiculous, I don't even have the money to watch non league teams play.

In Germany it's solid 20 euros to 80 in good spots. I miss a days when in Italy ultras entered for free and away games cops let them in for free to stop gathering in s streets.
TV prices are high to see ice hockey, football here. Good normal TV show one game per week from both. See handball, basketball, bandy its even on extra pay TV. I dont pay for extra sports so... Sad man.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
03.01.2022 - 19:28
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Metren on 02.01.2022 at 17:17

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 02.01.2022 at 16:31

Still, it will be a great match to watch.

Agreed. And I am gonna start watching... right nooooow!

And it ended up beautifully. Not a min go by where both teams ran out of steam.

Good to put Lukaku on bench and push Pulisic and Kante in midfield.
08.01.2022 - 16:50
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Who gotta soft position for Watford?

One of those who massively developed into a full-grown EPL team that will ramshackle top-tier EPL babies.

As of now, they down to a goal to Leicester in FA Cup.
10.01.2022 - 12:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Roma 3-4 Juventus. Its a killer come back , good Inter destroyed Lazio 2-1 , because I dont want to see Juventus as champions , I wish Milan takes this year not Inter. But Juve came back, Moringo must re sign I think.

It reminds me Lazio 1-5 Roma where Vincezo Montella scored 4 goals and Sinisa Mihalovic killer free kick, who scored 5th goal for Roma I think it was Batistuta.... Iriducibilli was active that nighjt
----

apos;'
[image]
10.01.2022 - 19:09
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
I miss watching the Italian Serie A, I remember it was brilliant in the 90's and early 00's, AC Milan, Inter, Juventus etc were all the best teams in the world back then.
10.01.2022 - 20:16
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by AndyMetalFreak on 10.01.2022 at 19:09

I miss watching the Italian Serie A, I remember it was brilliant in the 90's and early 00's, AC Milan, Inter, Juventus etc were all the best teams in the world back then.

How about visiting The Den?
Lazio, fiorentina, Parma was good as well, Napoli was in Serie C. I remember Serie C Napoli Juve 81 000 fans was there, tier 3 record
----

apos;'
[image]
11.01.2022 - 06:23
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Written by Bad English on 10.01.2022 at 20:16

Lazio, fiorentina, Parma was good as well, Napoli was in Serie C. I remember Serie C Napoli Juve 81 000 fans was there, tier 3 record

Great players in that league Totti for Roma, Del Piero, Roberto Baggio, Batitusta, and the AC Milan dream team Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Maldini and Pirlo. The Roma vs Lazio, and Milan Rivalries were amazing to watch too, full of passion.
11.01.2022 - 06:27
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by AndyMetalFreak on 11.01.2022 at 06:23

Great players in that league Totti for Roma, Del Piero, Roberto Baggio, Batitusta, and the AC Milan dream team Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Maldini and Pirlo. The Roma vs Lazio, and Milan Rivalries were amazing to watch too, full of passion.

Paolo di Canio for Lazio, Abel balbo Fiorentina
----

apos;'
[image]
11.01.2022 - 06:39
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Written by Bad English on 11.01.2022 at 06:27

Written by AndyMetalFreak on 11.01.2022 at 06:23

Paolo di Canio for Lazio, Abel balbo Fiorentina

I remember Di Canio when he played for West Ham, he was a great player, Zola was too for Chelsea, after he left Parma. The Premier League was so successful because of players like that.
22.02.2022 - 20:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Runor: CL final will be play in Wembley, not St. Peterburg . UEFA dont confirm it but some media suggests it.
----

apos;'
[image]
25.02.2022 - 09:39
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
CL later when game 2 will be played hehe

Europe League
I will mention just few games here
Lazio - Porto , Porto won in aggregate. Like I told many times Italians need change their attitude. Serie A is nothing but how you play in Europe matters

Olympiakos vs Atalanta . in normal pre corona days it would be good away game whit 10 000 Greeks or maybe 4000 Italians. Not surprise att all, Atalanta plays well last seasons

Good that Betis send Zenit home, IMO it should be banned. We banned Yugislavia in 1992 EC.

Napoli 2-4 Barcelona
Its sad, I was hoping that miracle happen special after game in Nou Camp

Rangers kicked out Dortmund sometimes Glasgow teams can make small miracles, I like boat teams. So ...

Conference Lesage:
Bodö/Glimt send back Celtic...wait a sec was it that they kicked might Roma 6-1 in Norway
----

apos;'
[image]
25.02.2022 - 11:08
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Champions League final moved from St Petersburg to Paris after Russia invades Ukraine

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/champions-league-final-paris-st-petersburg-russia-b2023069.html

No Russian team ban? Its weird we could band Yugo, we can not ban Russia for this act? Weird.
Same time Swedem Poland, Czech Republic will not play WC qualify matches on Russia.
----

apos;'
[image]
25.02.2022 - 13:54
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
UEFA Europa League
Round of 16

Rangers - Crvena Zvezda Beograd
High tension game at Serbia and Glasgow from Delije, curent situation, knowing Serbian ultras they might do smart moves. Anyway this is Rangers year, in Glasgow they will win hard

Braga - Monaco
Maybe most uninteresting duel. Monaco is weird team, its like FC Vatican lol

Atalanta - Bayern Leverkusen
Atalanta all the way, they play good game, I would say they might reach final and even win if someone eliminate Barcelona

Sevilla - West Ham
Can be good game, and Spaniards will take this battle and win. I dont see West Ham winning.

Barcelona - Galatasaray
One man solo dance. Galatasaray now is not as they were 10 years ago. Turkish football in general, Can be 5-0 game.

Leipzig - Spartak Moscow. Spartak can not play game in Russia. CSKA Moscow is affect by sanctions, due team sponsors , but Spartak dont show good game.
Leipzig is not best Germans, not big name, but they show better game this year.

Real Bettis - Eintrach Frankfurt
All depends how they play in Spain, Germans can take this, but depends.

Europa Conference League
Round of 16

Marielle - Basel
Maybe most uninteresting game to me in that stage.

Leicester - Rennes
Another game where maybe you should be team fan to enjoy.

PAOK - Gent
PAOK has luck in all games, its equal opponents all the time, but one day luck runs out.

Vitesse - Roma
Miracles happen, Italians lost focus, tier 3 in Europe, lost interest and dont take seriously, remember Norway Vitesse Arnhem will win.

PSV Eindhoven - FC Köpenhamn
A derby might be good away trip, not long by train, norden teams equal playing manure and style , might be interesting.

Slavia Praha - LASK Linz
Cz will win, Austrians has not that winning culture in club football unless its Red Bull Salzburg.

Bodö/Glimt - AZ Alkmaar
Its cold there, you have seen what Norvegians has done, but AZ has seen the games and will be ready. I say tigth game.

Bartizan Beograd - Feyenoord
Feyenoord will win but actions in the streets .... Feyenoord fans has made some shit often.
----

apos;'
[image]
08.03.2022 - 05:47
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Never saw Spurs plodding Everton like ever before.
08.03.2022 - 07:37
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 08.03.2022 at 05:47

Never seen Spurs plodding enybnody else before whit 5-0
----

apos;'
[image]
08.03.2022 - 14:44
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Bad English on 08.03.2022 at 07:37

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 08.03.2022 at 05:47

Never seen Spurs plodding enybnody else before whit 5-0

Tottenham Hotspurs beat Wigan Atheltic 9-1 in 2009.
08.03.2022 - 14:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Different time, team, player, less money and so on.
----

apos;'
[image]
10.03.2022 - 15:39
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
[url]https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/10/sport/roman-abramovich-sanctions-uk-list-spt-intl/index.html[ /url]

Team us doomed, I don't think they will reach top level after that but then again we need to think to whom we sell our football teams.
----

apos;'
[image]
10.03.2022 - 16:07
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
PSG will be forever doomed haha and this...

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/soccer/news/psg-president-al-khelaifi-referee-room-real-madrid-champions-league/bahyuxqpxobnejoksmovgain

But nothing can be better when 6 years ago PAOK president run in pitch whit revolver.. Aganrst AEK... Greece is funny sometimes
----

apos;'
[image]
10.03.2022 - 16:10
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
PSG gutted against Madrid.

What a collapse.
16.03.2022 - 14:04
Metren
Dreadrealm
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 10.03.2022 at 16:10

What a collapse.

As a neutral it was entertaining to witness that collapse. Like most football fans (probably), it's still sad to see Messi out of the CL so early though. Not that Messi wasn't partially to blame for the collapse. He was very good in giving PSG control in the midfield in the first half, but after Benzema's first goal, he started hugging the touchline probably hoping to receive the ball and do something magical on his own. PSG needed to keep their cool and Messi should've played a part in that by helping maintain control of the midfield. I'd argue that Messi's decision to stop being the midfield maestro might have cost PSG the tie more than his missed penalty in the first game.

Also, I've watched a few Barcelona games of late and they have improved under Xavi. Even when they don't win, their football is once again beautiful to see and they create a lot of chances. The midfielders are actually taking shots from range and often scoring them. I wouldn't bet against Barcelona making it into the quarter finals of the CL next year. I truly didn't expect Barcelona to improve so quickly, in fact, I didn't have much faith in Xavi as a manager at all. Glad to be proven wrong.
----
My one-man project's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/
16.03.2022 - 15:47
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Metren on 16.03.2022 at 14:04

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 10.03.2022 at 16:10

What a collapse.

Like most football fans (probably), it's still sad to see Messi out of the CL so early though.

I didn't see Messi's as a barrier in PSG losing against a team you gifted the match on a platter. Absolutely horrendous defending including Hakimi's position who led Jr free to roam near the penalty spot.

One of the matches you lose your confidence faster than your performance.
17.03.2022 - 12:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Let's make a fun about juventus hehe 3 0 at home, maybe harder loss for team in a while.
----

apos;'
[image]
18.03.2022 - 10:07
Metren
Dreadrealm
So Barcelona beat Galatasaray 2-1. Pedri's goal was something else, what a player he is already at 19-years-old. I was impressed by how after Galatasaray took the lead, Barcelona continued to play as if they hadn't conceded at all. They appeared to have complete faith in their plan and not a single player showed an ounce of panic or went rushing to do things on their own (PSG could learn a thing or two from that). Galatasaray are not what they once were, of course, but Barca are looking good regardless. They're on an eleven game unbeaten streak at the moment under Xavi and truly playing well. If they're more clinical with finishing their chances in the El Clasico, I think they might actually fight RM off.
----
My one-man project's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/
18.03.2022 - 19:28
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Deja fucking hu Chelsea vs City 2021 finals.

20.03.2022 - 23:02
Metren
Dreadrealm
Barcelona just destroyed RM 4-0 at the Bernabeu. I'll be honest, I was expecting them to win, but not by 4 goals to 0. There were long spells where it looked like a training match for Barca players. I don't even remember Barcelona being so dominant back when they last won 4-0 at RM with Neymar, Suarez, Iniesta, Messi etc. RM didn't have Benzema and that definitely played a part in their attack looking toothless. Xavi truly is turning out to be a miracle worker either way. Though, come to think of it, Koeman having done nothing at all with such an amazing squad was perhaps the bigger miracle.
----
21.03.2022 - 10:39
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
2021–22 UEFA Champions League
Quarter-finals
Chelsea - Real Madrid
2 teams I dont like plays against each other, but since Chelsea dont own by Abramovich I say its their way to go, in this crises I believe they will find a way , its for players to prove, to get new deals in new rich clubs.

Manchester City - Atletico Madrid
Atleti shows good game, whit some good moves they will hold a line ina way and get result done at home

Villareal - Bayern Munchen
Good duel, on paper Bayern are stronger, all depends from result in a Spain, but I say Bayern do it

Benfica - Liverpool
Equal teams, equal styles, but Pool has better all, this is where they manage.

UEFA Europa League
Quarter-finals

Leipzig - Atalanta
Good away game, Atalanta shows they make some good games against stronger and equal teams, I believe thet go all the way.

Eintracht Frankfurt - Barcelona
In this stage its 2 games, we all saw Napoli, Galatasaray in Nou Camp, and Barcelona on return...so 2 games they can do, but I hope Germans make miracle, but hopes are low here

West Ham United - Lyon
When was last time West Ham so long in Euro cup? Lyon is not in best terms now, so if WH manage. they can take this

Braga - Rangers
This is year when miricles happen once per 10 years Rangers or Celtic go long way and even to the end, tgis is one of those

UEFA Europa Conference League
Quarter-finals

Bodö/Glimt - AS Roma
Lol 6-1 do you remember, can Norvegians win again. Yes they can, because even Roma lost they are bad from lessons and will underestimate Norwegians, Italians are famose to do it, so not easy win, but Norwegians get draw in Olimpico and get winning goal Aspmyra

Feyenoord - Slavia Praha
Year when Feyenoord can go long road, its one of those years

OM - PAOK
PAOK might take this, and away fans might make fun there,

Leicester - PSV Eindhoven
PSV wins
----

apos;'
[image]
24.03.2022 - 19:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Japan 2-0 Australia, it means Japan n Saudi Arabia goes to wc, damn sorry to me its boring to see SA, Australia is much better N attractive team to many European football fans. Now Australia need win UAE, Yemen or Iraq what takes 3th place, then Uruguay, Chile, Colombia or Peru depends what takes 5th place. It's possible but... It will be hard. Damn
----

apos;'
[image]