04. Turn Of The Tide
05. Always Alien
06. Engel Brechts
07. Sister Mary
08. The Gambler
09. R.I.P. - Rest In Pain
10. Till The Ferryman Dies [live]

Additional info
Dedicated to the victims and the spirit at Ground Zero, NY.

Found in 2 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 57 users
31.05.2011 - 17:03
Rating: 9
maras

This album is very espacilly and with espacilly vocals. For me is perfect:cool:
04.07.2016 - 01:59
Rating: 7
Joppe
Steelemeister
Interesting attempt in making something completely different. Could use some more strong songs like "Turn Of The Tide" and "Sister Mary" though.
----
My vision is augmented
16.11.2019 - 18:05
Rating: 6
majormalfunction

Not sure about this one. They went for a more melodic approach here and they have yet a new singer. The girl behind the mic is actually fairly decent and the songs are at times really well written. The first problem is the production which sucks, it's thin and even if the booklet says there's a drummer i'm quite certain that this is a drum machine. The second problem are the songs themself, they just don't cut it as a whole. The best ones are Turn of the Tide and Sister Mary. The Gambler and R.I.P. - Rest In Pain (meh...that title) are also nice. To sum it up it doesn´t stand a chance against the previous albums but when you've heard them then this one is a nice bonus.
----
Everything's twice as bright with money in your hands
06.10.2023 - 19:01
Rating: 5
This is an average album. I like Lisa Croft's raspy, sexy voice but it is by far the worst Scanner album. Let's face it. The first two songs are good melodic heavy/power metal and after that it goes downhill with the rest of the songs being kind of boring and not even close to the level of any of the songs from the previous albums.

Hits total: 3804 | This month: 27