‹‹ Back to the Musicians corner Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Users visited: 109  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Soliloquy on 20.09.2006 at 23:58
i know a bunch of you have your lil one man bands or stuff on myspace or whatever. post em here, instead of creating 100's of different pages.

and i'm doing a crappy job at it too. but meh, i'm having fun

Page 4 of 4

The Shape 1973

26.08.2016 at 22:31
Written by Arcanewind on 26.08.2016 at 21:52

Written by The Shape 1973 on 26.08.2016 at 21:08

Not a big fan of black metal, but this I liked. Much better than the song you posted earlier. Clean vocals made me think of some Blind Guardian, harsh vocals a bit Wintersun. There was a lot going on in the song and I enjoyed it. Great atmosphere with the guitars, multi layering of the clean vocals was great idea, although synchronizing could have been better. I could listen to more of that.

Thank You! All this positive feedback really is making my day

Just listened to The Song The Forest Sings, love that too. Holy shit my tastes are really changing.
----
I inhaled a bean.
Arcanewind
Alt rocker

26.08.2016 at 23:43
Written by The Shape 1973 on 26.08.2016 at 22:31

Just listened to The Song The Forest Sings, love that too. Holy shit my tastes are really changing.

Wait a second... are you seriously suggesting that my atmoblack songs are good enough for you to (at least partially because of them) begin aquiring the taste for the genre itself?

If that's what you're saying, then this must be the greatest compliment I have ever received.
----
Arcanewind's bancamp with free downloads: https://arcanewind.bandcamp.com/
The Shape 1973

27.08.2016 at 19:08
Written by Arcanewind on 26.08.2016 at 23:43

Written by The Shape 1973 on 26.08.2016 at 22:31

Holy shit my tastes are really changing.

Wait a second... are you seriously suggesting that my atmoblack songs are good enough for you to (at least partially because of them) begin aquiring the taste for the genre itself?

Probably not that far. Always preferred clean vocals, power metal, symphonic metal and the odd bit of melodic death/folk. So no personality changes just yet, I just liked those two songs quite a bit.
----
I inhaled a bean.
deadpiece

29.08.2016 at 16:01
Hey guys, I listened to all the stuff that you posted and I have to say I was really impressed by some of those. I noticed that some of you dont have enough time to dedicate on recording/mixing/mastering your songs. I would be really happy to collaborate with you to mix/master your songs whenever you dont have enough time or simply you dont know have the appropriate knowledge to do it. You can listen to some of my work here : https://www.soundcloud.com/oceansoundsproductions. Im looking mostly to collaborate than earn money as I really love mixing/mastering
Arcanewind
Alt rocker

29.08.2016 at 16:49
Written by deadpiece on 29.08.2016 at 16:01

Hey guys, I listened to all the stuff that you posted and I have to say I was really impressed by some of those. I noticed that some of you dont have enough time to dedicate on recording/mixing/mastering your songs. I would be really happy to collaborate with you to mix/master your songs whenever you dont have enough time or simply you dont know have the appropriate knowledge to do it. You can listen to some of my work here : https://www.soundcloud.com/oceansoundsproductions. Im looking mostly to collaborate than earn money as I really love mixing/mastering

Heya! I might actually be interested in having someone improve my mixing in the very near future. Out of curiosity, what programs do you use and do you think you could improve say, my latest song "Cold Blue Ice" by a significant amount? I recorded everything on Guitar Rig 5, Notion and Audacity. I used a USB mic for vocals and for recording acoustic guitar. Is that too amateurish or can you work with that?
----
Arcanewind's bancamp with free downloads: https://arcanewind.bandcamp.com/
deadpiece

29.08.2016 at 18:12
Hey there dude, I certainly believe I can enhance Cold Blue Ice sonically but its really up to you to decide if indeed this is true. I dont care if the gear is cheap, what I listened to Cold blue Ice seem like well recorded guitars/vocals. I use mostly Cubase as my workstation and as Drum machines I use Addictive Drums 2, Superior Drummer, Steven Slate Drums and I have a few Guitar simulators (Bias, Revalver 4, Guitar Rig 5) but It all comes down to what the artist wants to achieve soundwise. A reference song of a similar genre band you really like would help

PS. I believe something like Dissection's "Storm Of the Light Bane" is close soundwise, but thats my personal view.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Login or register to post here.