Metal Storm logo
Verwüstung

07.06.2011 - 13:55
The Turbanator
If you like Petrychor, you will definitely love this band.

http://vrwstng.bandcamp.com/

He has all his albums up for download, limited to 200 downloads per month. Or you can also buy it for $3 + shipping. Really worth a listen, in my opinion. The latest album "Beyond the Watercolor Sunset" is just brilliant.

Also a similar artist is Fauna. 2 albums, 1 song each on both albums. And both songs clocking over 60 minutes. I highly recommend this band too.
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
07.06.2011 - 14:14
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I know this band, there was not chance to heard it till now, I was planning to dom lil leither, but I did it nowm werry interesting, but same time its not in every days play list
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.06.2011 - 14:30
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Good shizzle on my nizzle. Better than Lethal Bizzle.
07.06.2011 - 14:55
(((O)))
Just ordered their debut tape and I haven't even listened to any of their stuff yet but it was so cheap and limited to 50 copies, I hope it's good.
08.06.2011 - 04:39
Very interesting sound im downloading to hear the album
08.06.2011 - 13:46
The Turbanator
Guys get Fauna's Rain album. Really damn good.
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
08.06.2011 - 23:09
(((O)))
Okay, I listened to some of the tracks on their bandcamp and it sounds good, I'll check out that Fauna album later.
08.06.2011 - 23:26
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Fauna's Rain is indeed very good.
09.06.2011 - 05:01
spirit_inblack
harshhead
Fauna and Petrychor are two of my favorite bands... better give these guys a listen! You dudes are missing out on saying that 'The Hunt' is also awesome. I wish I owned 'Rain' on disc, but I have a Fauna t-shirt which I love, even though it's a bit small.