Metal Storm logo
Sleeping

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 13.06.2011 - 22:51
Before you ansver to poll quasten, I want to you also ansver

What do you think about daysleeping, or people who sleeps at daytime?

This is about sleeping at night when do you go sleep and wake up
Since there diferent people and some go sleep werry eraly and wake up werry early , some do it werry late
How about you?

About me:
I voted for 1th because I go sleep late and wake up late , realy I go sleep after midnight, look my posts and when Im online(server time)
I realy can not wake up early at morning, there I dont know, if I wake up I be sleepy till 12:00 or 13:00 , ok I can wake up early if I shood go to school,, whatever but generaly I can not do it and if I do I need sleep 2-3 hours at day time and I love to do it

Summertime if its sun alrady at 7:00 I can wake up and go outside but its may, june, july other months I need sleep late .

All my life I like go sleep late and wake up late even when Iw as kid I go sleep latye and wake up early, last 5-6 years I can not do it , I need 11 hours at day for sleeping even more

PS I read somewhere scientist say peopel sleep 20 years of life, seems I sleep 35 years of my life

But also if I need wake up early I wil have daytime sleeping 2-4 hours maybe 5-6 I dont know,depends when I feel good to wake up.

About daysleeping, I m whit it because I dont care when ppl sleep, I sleep when I need to and there nothing bed to sleep at day time so , I agree whit it but I have heard many conservative ppl are against it , I dont understand those.

Poll

Your Sleepin Habbits(When Do You Go To Sleep And When Wake Up)

Late-Late
Late-Early
Depends Of Situations
Early-Early
Day Time Sleep
Early-Late

Total votes: 43
21.06.2011 - 15:32
Metal_4Ever
I voted to Late-Early cuz i don't sleep like people 6 hours are enough to start another day..
and...WTF!! there isn't Early-Late, can't anybody sleep more than 12 hours If we assume that this person will sleep at 21.00 (early) and wake up at 12.00 or should I say 13.00 (late)!!!
Believe me that choise will be "0" and maybe it will be 1 or 2..3 if there are some peoples want to broke my words
24.06.2011 - 12:45
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
What a epic sleep I wnt to sleep at 20:00 yesterday and woke up at 10:00 today and still Im tired
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
25.06.2011 - 06:38
Fat & Sassy!
Elite
Lolwut?
What kind of question is this? Is the next poll gonna be "At approximately what time do you take a shit on an average day of the week?" XD

But, seriously. >_>
26.06.2011 - 11:10
Metal_4Ever
Written by Fat & Sassy! on 25.06.2011 at 06:38

Lolwut?
What kind of question is this? Is the next poll gonna be "At approximately what time do you take a shit on an average day of the week?" XD

But, seriously. >_>

I think it will get more popular... XP
06.07.2011 - 06:16
wormdrink414
Elite
I'm a 4 to noon man. I like early mornings, but can't fall asleep before 2-3. Even if I'm exhausted. Might have something to do with being unemployed and never exercising. But, I mean, that's the life, right? Shouldn't complain. Also doesn't help that the wolf pack I run around with stays up until dawn most of the time.
10.07.2011 - 17:57
Beastofmetal456
Account deleted
I sleep 6 O'clock in the morning and wake up 3 in the afternoon. Lazy. But once I stayed 42 hours without sleep. Then I got dizzy and slept in 5 minutes.
10.07.2011 - 19:21
JD
Account deleted
Written by Fat & Sassy! on 25.06.2011 at 06:38

"At approximately what time do you take a shit on an average day of the week?"

Hahaha let me, let me start this one :
06.06.2015 - 01:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Lately I cant sleep, I am living here long many years
never have been bothered from midnight sun but now, damn I cant sleep, even curtans, its so light sun is windows 2-3 :00 and heat all up. 23:45 it shine sin my window, heat up my room
Great room, but at summer this sucks, hopefuly last year in this place
----

apos;'
[image]
20.10.2015 - 19:58
Ernis
狼獾
As I normally do the early morning shifts, I tend to go to bed early. I may lay down to go to the lalaland as early as six or seven PM. Guess I'm just living in Aussie time despite being in Eastern Europe...
20.10.2015 - 22:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ernis on 20.10.2015 at 19:58

As I normally do the early morning shifts, I tend to go to bed early. I may lay down to go to the lalaland as early as six or seven PM. Guess I'm just living in Aussie time despite being in Eastern Europe...

I always sleep after anything I do .... if I need wake up before 10:00 I sleep after anything after ... otherwise I don't feel good, I am alien, I don't live like others.,
----

apos;'
[image]
26.11.2023 - 13:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Do i get old? I mean I sleep good at night I never wake up. Years ago I was up all night, sleep at day or sleep long even sleep at day time after everything I did . I dontw anna say I wake up at 5:00 or 6:00 unless I dont need. I always come at work few minutes to late because wanna sleep (even I start at 13:00 or 21:00) I come just in time, not a single minute before.
Now I am not up late (unless in summer when its midnight sun) . I go sleep at 17:00, 21:00 not later as 22:00 even if I am off next day. Sleep to 8:30 something. Somehow if you have things to dom, you can do best effetive work from 8 to 12. After it time flies and you can not finish.
But hmmm am I getting old?
----

apos;'
[image]