Metal Storm logo
Waldgeflüster

15.06.2011 - 17:52
The Turbanator
Anyone hear this band? New album 'Femundsmarka - Eine Reise in Drei Kapiteln' kicks soo much ass. Really, go listen to it. They also had another album called 'Herbstklagen' which was released 2 years back. Not bad at all.
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
16.06.2011 - 00:02
The Turbanator
Fine! Fine! If you want a sample then here it is :

http://youtu.be/in_hc63gb9o
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
16.06.2011 - 10:08
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I know this band, I remeber it listening some time ago, I know 2009 album., Did not know they have album out, is it good?
Beceuase 2009 was exelent
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
16.06.2011 - 13:26
The Turbanator
Yeah the latest one (2011) is not bad at all. I love it. Go check it out.
----