Metal Storm logo
Black Tide - New Video Online

"That Fire", the new video from Miami-based hard-rock quartet Black Tide can now be watched over at this location.

The clip was directed by Paul R. Brown (Stone Sour, Slipknot, Korn, Godsmack, Avenged Sevenfold) in Los Angeles and features a live performance of the song, while lead singer Gabriel Garcia deceives his future bride with her bridesmaids.

"It's for the dudes that have girlfriends on the side," explains bassist Zakk Sandler.

"That Fire" comes off the band's upcoming new album, entitled Post Mortem, which will be released on August 23rd through DGC/Interscope Records.

Source: ign.com
Band profile: Black Tide
Posted: 24.06.2011 by ImNotMetal

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 107 users
24.06.2011 - 10:28
Pyramid God

Holy crap that song sucked. They really got much much worse.
25.06.2011 - 00:49
Culty

I think we need a more recent picture of Black Tide. They pretty much look nothin like that anymore. I saw them when they opened for Maiden in FL, and their set was pretty terrible. haha Their vocalist can hardly sing anymore!
----
Gfnttlr
25.06.2011 - 05:23
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Written by Culty on 25.06.2011 at 00:49

I think we need a more recent picture of Black Tide. They pretty much look nothin like that anymore. I saw them when they opened for Maiden in FL, and their set was pretty terrible. haha Their vocalist can hardly sing anymore!

I saw this coming.
25.06.2011 - 21:27
TheFuzz

Wow, this clip is pure faggotry. The song is ok... I guess..
26.06.2011 - 07:51
Anarchy2012

Having a completely unbiased opinion since i have never heard any Black Tide, this song is super generic. It pretty much sounds like every other Three Days Grace/Breaking Benjamin/Papa Roach wanna be on the market. If good music is Coco Pebbles, this song is Bran Flakes.
----
Im not racist. I hate everyone regardless of other issues.
27.06.2011 - 02:50
Culty

@ EmperorGonzo Yeah thats more like it hahahah Their vocalist is the one that irks me the most!
----
Gfnttlr
27.06.2011 - 19:53
Xim
Rocker of Worlds
I regret mentioning these guys in my "thoughts on genres" article so much now. This song is fucking terrible. What the hell happened? They went from retro-metal... to this modern emo-metal bullshit? Fucking hell.

Hits total: 3707 | This month: 5