Metal Storm logo
IPod Touch/IPhone/IPad Games

30.06.2011 - 00:16
Saeed_p

I was wondering why there was no any category or topic about apple's game apps?
so i started it to discuss about the great ones.
please continue this topic.
30.06.2011 - 04:11
MetalSpider

Im currently playing one that I got for free (a one day free promotion) called Death Rally. Its basically racing with weapons on the vehicles. I found it addicting.

Then we have...Fruit Ninja, Angry Birds, Cut The Rope, Trainyard, Dark Nebula 1 & 2, Doodle Jump and Castle. These are all games that I have played (although not much anymore except for Fruit Ninja) and are all very good. Worth the $0.99 (assuming you can't download any of those for free now).

I also play all of the Storm 8 games (Racing, World War, Kingdoms, Ninjas etc.).
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
30.06.2011 - 14:38
Saeed_p

Written by MetalSpider on 30.06.2011 at 04:11

Im currently playing one that I got for free (a one day free promotion) called Death Rally. Its basically racing with weapons on the vehicles. I found it addicting.

Then we have...Fruit Ninja, Angry Birds, Cut The Rope, Trainyard, Dark Nebula 1 & 2, Doodle Jump and Castle. These are all games that I have played (although not much anymore except for Fruit Ninja) and are all very good. Worth the $0.99 (assuming you can't download any of those for free now).

I also play all of the Storm 8 games (Racing, World War, Kingdoms, Ninjas etc.).

Yeah they are great , but i cant believe that you didn't play "Mega Jump"?
i think its amazing , an epic jumping game that better than "Doodle Jump" and as i found out, you focus on games that they are mini! and not as big as " Infinity Blade" (i love it)
isn't that? did you play the holiday gift of " Cut The Rope" ?
and also "Chop Chop Runner" is very addictive! but what do you mean by can't downloading for free?
30.06.2011 - 18:37
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
I have been playing Gun Bros like crazy. Someone needs to add me so that we can play.
30.06.2011 - 19:13
MetalSpider

Written by Saeed_p on 30.06.2011 at 14:38

Written by MetalSpider on 30.06.2011 at 04:11

Yeah they are great , but i cant believe that you didn't play "Mega Jump"?
i think its amazing , an epic jumping game that better than "Doodle Jump" and as i found out, you focus on games that they are mini! and not as big as " Infinity Blade" (i love it)
isn't that? did you play the holiday gift of " Cut The Rope" ?
and also "Chop Chop Runner" is very addictive! but what do you mean by can't downloading for free?

I'll check out Mega Jump, Chop Chop Runner and I also want to try Infinity Blade (which looks awesome!)

No I havent played "Cut the Rope" in a while. So I haven't tried the Holiday Gift.

And what I meant was...Games like Fruit Ninja, Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, Trainyard, Dark Nebula 1 & 2, Doodle Jump and Castle...all these games cost $0.99 when I got them. I wasn't sure if any of those games have become free now or if they still cost money to download them. But I checked and they still cost $0.99 to download them.
----

30.06.2011 - 22:34
Saeed_p

Yes it seems that most of the iTunes games cost only $0.99 !
but i recommend you to play infinity blade as soon as possible cause it's really great!
30.06.2011 - 22:49
Saeed_p

Written by Guest on 30.06.2011 at 18:37

I have been playing Gun Bros like crazy. Someone needs to add me so that we can play.

Sounds good too me cause i haven't play it yet. is it just action or action/RPG?
and one more question : why there are two characters in game? shall we controll both of them?
01.07.2011 - 01:40
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
I really wanna play Chaos Rings. It's looks far too good to be relegated to any iCrap device. Someone needs to port that bad boy, stat.
01.07.2011 - 02:35
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Written by Saeed_p on 30.06.2011 at 22:49

Written by Guest on 30.06.2011 at 18:37

Sounds good too me cause i haven't play it yet. is it just action or action/RPG?
and one more question : why there are two characters in game? shall we controll both of them?

There are two characters because you play side by side. You have a control to move the guy, and one to shoot. Basically waves of bad dudes come around and you have to kill them.
07.07.2011 - 00:14
Metal_4Ever

I have just end "Angry Birds" it's fuckn difficult and need and take ages to end it.
for me I'd love guitar hero it's awesome especially in touch.
09.07.2011 - 18:06
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Written by Metal_4Ever on 07.07.2011 at 00:14

I have just end "Angry Birds" it's fuckn difficult and need and take ages to end it.
for me I'd love guitar hero it's awesome especially in touch.

I beat all three of them pretty fast. Once you get the hang of it, its pretty easy. Kind of boring games.
Gun Gros, we can all finally play together.
10.08.2011 - 02:30
Shadrahk

N.O.V.A. 2 seemed pretty good when I had an iPhone.
----
Guys, don't be racist. Racism is a crime. And crime is for niggers.
Shadrahk

----
Shadrahk

----
10.08.2011 - 03:33
Metal_4Ever

Why IPod Touch, is there an IPod with keypads
10.08.2011 - 04:29
WolfOfMetal456
Account deleted
Written by Metal_4Ever on 10.08.2011 at 03:33

Maybe the older iPods...
10.08.2011 - 04:35
Metal_4Ever

Written by Guest on 10.08.2011 at 04:29

Written by Metal_4Ever on 10.08.2011 at 03:33

Maybe the older iPods...

Maybe.
10.08.2011 - 05:34
MetalSpider

Two good games I found recently are:

iSlash (its free, for now) and Cover Orange (think Angry Birds, except you are now like the pigs and you are trying to protect yourself)
----

26.09.2014 - 14:05
_deepblack

Im playing underworld empire