Metal Storm logo
Raw Chaotic Blackened Deathgrind

03.07.2011 - 04:59
MesiasDesmorphus

Like Anaal Nathrakh and early Abaddon Incarnate. . .
03.07.2011 - 12:03
(((O)))

I can't really think of many bands that fit the description but War Plague might be one of them however there isn't very much death metal in War Plague it's more industrial BM/Grindcore.
03.07.2011 - 15:59
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
Try the early Axis of Perdition stuff for something like early Anaal Nathrakh. Their Physical Illucinations CD is one of my all time favourites.

I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for but for blackened deathgrind, these bands might be to your liking: Conqueror, Naked Whipper, some Blood albums (try 'Impulse to Destroy' for some very sinister sounding, semi-improvised grind and 'Dysangelium' for heavy as fuck blackened death/grind). Listen to 'Jesus Descent' on their myspace for an idea of what to expect from Dysangelium.

Blood Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/bloodofficialgrindspace
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
03.07.2011 - 23:07
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Next time you open a thread, try to be a bit more specific in the description.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
04.07.2011 - 09:41
soulVIremia

Well, I'm surely not fitting your description, but there's this band Fukpig. You probably know them if you are an Anaal Nathrakh fan since they are related.

Maybe Sanctum? There many are bands with this dirty death/grind/crusty/black sound

Insect Warfare is some pretty cool grind
07.07.2011 - 04:55
MesiasDesmorphus

Written by BitterCOld on 03.07.2011 at 23:07

Next time you open a thread, try to be a bit more specific in the description.

alrighty then
09.07.2011 - 05:09
SerratedSyringe

Bah. All the bands I was going to list have been mentioned. It's a stretch, but maybe check out Teitanblood, Dragged Into Sunlight and Infernal War.
----
Just another cog in this infernal machine....
16.10.2011 - 00:38
second_coming89
Account deleted
Damn what a nice thread

I actually thought Anaal Nathrakh was the only band in their genre. seriously.
16.10.2011 - 00:42
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Dephosphorus

16.10.2011 - 22:50
MesiasDesmorphus

Written by Guest on 16.10.2011 at 00:42

Dephosphorus

bloody epic
17.10.2011 - 03:05
ß
Problem?
Check out a Horde of Worms, Revelations of Doom and Abaddon Incarnate. Hopefully they fit the description of what you're looking for.
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
17.10.2011 - 14:05
The Turbanator

One of my favorite band. Not really Grind, but it's chaotic and raw for sure.
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!