Metal Storm logo
Moonspell - New Album Update

Moonspell vocalist Fernando Ribeiro has posted a lengthy update on the whereabouts of the band on Facebook. Here's the important bit you might be interested in:

"The new album proceeds and we will do a second pre-production with Benny Ricther in late July and Mike will record drums for these songs, most likely in Germany. The rest of the album will be tracked bys us and Tue Madsen during the month of August. Once the music is done, we will be able to give a better insight into this new concept and way of making things. Until then we count the days until we are able to match our big words with one of the most exciting collection of songs we ever worked in as composers."

Ribeiro previously revealed that the new Moonspell album's initials are A.N. and that it will tentatively surface in early 2012 through an as-yet-undetermined record label.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Moonspell
Posted: 08.07.2011 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 10   Visited by: 185 users
08.07.2011 - 12:39
DorianGray

Best fucking news in a long time !
I cannot wait for their new album
----
"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself, with desire for what its monstrous laws have made monstrous and unlawful."
08.07.2011 - 12:47
MechanisT
Account deleted
Great news! I have high hopes for the new Moonspell album. Hope they'll deliver in spades.
08.07.2011 - 14:06
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Very curious about this. I always expect good stuff from Moonspell and in this case, I really don't know what to expect.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
08.07.2011 - 15:55
Enissa

Coool, looking forward to this...! Night Eternal was awesome...
08.07.2011 - 17:09
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Really good news. I'll be looking forward to this.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
08.07.2011 - 19:26
NocturnalStalker
Metal Addict
I'm almost shaking in anticipation. I have a feeling this album should be even better than Night Eternal.
----
"And we are not who we think we are
We are who we're afraid to be"
- Lux Occulta "The Opening of Eleventh Sephirah"
09.07.2011 - 16:03
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Word! I need some more Moonspell and since the guys are on the rise again, this should be some good stuff.
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
09.07.2011 - 20:31
ravendeath

2012 is so far away... Moonspell should do a masterpice like their last 3 albums were!
09.07.2011 - 21:02
Yavanna

2012? why so long? I want it know
----
Carry me to the shoreline
Bury me in the sand
Walk me across the water
And maybe you'll understand
14.07.2011 - 08:12
MORT DU SOLEIL

I can´t wait to 2012, I really have hope that this new album will a new masterpieces like another albums... Please, don´t late too much...
----
IN THE NAME OF DEATH IS THE BLACK STORM

Hits total: 5116 | This month: 6