Monster
The Coldest Survive
Mindlock
Iced

Total votes: 14
11.07.2011 - 16:05
Beastofmetal456
Account deleted
Although it's nearly impossible to choose a favorite of this legendary album, I voted for Slaughter Of Innocence. It's the catchiest and the first I heard.
11.07.2011 - 19:43
Vacant Throne

Definitely Slaughter of Innocence, I remember when I first heard this album I played that song in my car everyday for a month straight!
19.07.2011 - 08:36
Void Eater
Account deleted
The intro to Eve of the Apocalypse is one of the few cases where an intro is done right. It's also one of the most catchy death metal songs I've heard, and my favorite on the album.
29.07.2011 - 14:40
BeastOfMetal456
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 19.07.2011 at 08:36

The intro to Eve of the Apocalypse is one of the few cases where an intro is done right. It's also one of the most catchy death metal songs I've heard, and my favorite on the album.

The whole album is catchy, something that not all Death Metal albums are.
29.07.2011 - 18:57
Malphas

Written by Guest on 29.07.2011 at 14:40

hail to that

for me personally i have to say that it's damn hard to pick just 1 favorite song on this masterpiece of an album, but ok, i'll go with Coronation Of Our Domain. Even though that riff is very simple, just shredding (accompanied by the double bass pedal), it's amazing how effective it is, i'm simply in love with it xD
----
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
30.07.2011 - 01:43
BeastOfMetal456
Account deleted
Written by Malphas on 29.07.2011 at 18:57

Written by Guest on 29.07.2011 at 14:40

hail to that

for me personally i have to say that it's damn hard to pick just 1 favorite song on this masterpiece of an album, but ok, i'll go with Coronation Of Our Domain. Even though that riff is very simple, just shredding (accompanied by the double bass pedal), it's amazing how effective it is, i'm simply in love with it xD

Thanks man. I said it because Cannibal Corpse is not as catchy as, let's say, Vader and Autopsy.
Concerning Coronation, I kind of like it. It's one of the slowest on the album, and the riff always gets me to move my head back and forth slowly.
16.09.2011 - 18:07
JD
Account deleted
No Flesh Shall Be Spared, easily my favorite song in here.
17.09.2011 - 15:55
BeastOfMetal456
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 16.09.2011 at 18:07

No Flesh Shall Be Spared, easily my favorite song in here.

That's my...least favorite. But opinions vary.