Metal Storm logo
Textures - New Album Details

Textures have announced the title of their new album, Dualism, which will see its release in Europe, South America, Australia and Asia on the 23th of September and in North America on the 27th of September via Nuclear Blast Records.

The album was recorded at Split Second Sound Studio in Amsterdam, The Netherlands and was produced by the band's guitar player Jochem Jacobs. The first single, Reaching Home, will be released on 19th of August through all major download sites.

The artwork of the album was designed by former Textures' frontman Eric Kalsbeek and the band's bass player Remko Tielemans. Eric had the following to say: "The guys asked me to co-create the artwork together with Remko, for good old times' sake. Of course I said yes! I might not be in the band anymore, but I'm still involved in some ways. We're still pretty close, you know. It was a challenge, it had to be 'different' but still Textures-like. Hope you like it!"

In support of the album the band will extensively tour the United States, Canada, UK, France and The Netherlands. Dates for the North American "Frak The Gods Tour" are available here, while European dates are expected to be announced soon.

Dualism tracklist:

01. Arms of the Sea
02. Black Horses Stampede
03. Reaching Home
04. Sanguine Draws the Oath
05. Consonant Hemispheres
06. Burning The Midnight Oil
07. Singularity
08. Minor Earth, Major Skies
09. Stoic Resignation
10. Foreclosure
11. Sketches from a Motionless Statue

Source: texturesband.com
Band profile: Textures
Posted: 14.07.2011 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 14   Visited by: 76 users
14.07.2011 - 21:46
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Oh, I like the cover.

Pretty sure some people will hate it though.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
14.07.2011 - 21:50
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by BloodTears on 14.07.2011 at 21:46

Oh, I like the cover.

Pretty sure some people will hate it though.

The cover is indeed cool.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

14.07.2011 - 22:20
MeloDeathViking

Seriously looking forward to this album. I also love the album cover.
----
"I am not superstitious, but I'm a little 'stitious." - Michael Scott
14.07.2011 - 23:29
addiction

I like the cover as well! Hopefully the music will be accordingly good.
----
alive in the superunknown
14.07.2011 - 23:46
JD
Account deleted
Love the cover, 007's style xD
14.07.2011 - 23:47
Czerny Reiter

I fear for Kalsbeek's departure since he was such an integral part of what I loved about Textures. I hope his replacement can match his vocal performance. Love the album cover & track titles.
15.07.2011 - 01:35
MetalSpider

Awesome cover...can't wait although I'm also concerned about what the vocals will sound like.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
15.07.2011 - 02:31
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Czerny Reiter on 14.07.2011 at 23:47

I fear for Kalsbeek's departure since he was such an integral part of what I loved about Textures. I hope his replacement can match his vocal performance. Love the album cover & track titles.

no need to worry about Daniel de Jongh, saw him with his prevvious band Cilice and he was just awesome and at the tiime I was already thinking that textures could actually use the guy if Kalsbeek ever quit.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

15.07.2011 - 07:07
Ag Fox
Angel No More
Awesome cover indeed
----
loves 小巫
15.07.2011 - 09:47
Nefarious
Doom Knight
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 15.07.2011 at 02:31

no need to worry about Daniel de Jongh, saw him with his prevvious band Cilice and he was just awesome and at the tiime I was already thinking that textures could actually use the guy if Kalsbeek ever quit.

I have the exact same concerns & can't really imagine Textures without Kalsbeek, but i'm looking forward to this new album with more optimism after reading what you wrote
----
"FUCK!!! You're the fucking 5th person asking me in an interview about the woman in the bathtub?The problem is that I AM the fucking person in the bathtub, and I AM a fucking MAN, for fuck's sake! I hate you all!" ~ Herr Morbid
15.07.2011 - 11:26
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 15.07.2011 at 02:31

Hmmm I saw textures live with Daniel as well and i felt that Erik was a lot better. But can't really judge based on one show. Will have to wait for the album and see. Nice chaps though, very chilled out.
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
15.07.2011 - 14:25
X5452
Account deleted
Excited!!! btw they are doing a show in tivoli, utrecht the 18th of November in Holland for any Dutch fans out there!
15.07.2011 - 16:06
seafood

Textures, Dream Theater, Opeth ... september will be awesome
14.08.2011 - 06:53
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha

Hits total: 4408 | This month: 5