Metal Storm logo
Witchery - Ex-Dark Funeral Singer Joins The Band

Some of you might be surprised to see a new face at the Hultsfred Festival tonight when Witchery enter the stage to declare Witchkrieg over Sweden.

Explains guitarist Patrik Jensen (also in The Haunted): "We are saddened to announce the departure of Legion (ex-Marduk, ex-Devian), singer of last years Witchery ear crusher, Witchkrieg. Unfortunately, conflicting schedules made a continued collaboration impossible. We are very thankful for Legion's input and work on our latest album, and we wish him only the very best for the future. Witchery will however not remain without a leader to take them thru the netherworlds and beyond. None other than Emperor Magus Caligula (ex-Dark Funeral) has decided to once again adorn his armor, and go off to battle for the better of darkness and evil."

Emperor Magus Caligula adds: "Getting an offer to play with some of Sweden's finest elite in metal, I just couldn't resist. Together with Witchery, I will once again spread chaos and hatred upon this world. The emperor is back, and together we will conquer ALL!!!"

Also fans in Finland, Germany and Norway can soon witness the power of Emperor Magus Caligula throat torture at the upcoming Tuska Open Air, Summer Breeze Open Air and Inferno Festivals. Don't miss it because Witchery don't play for everybody everywhere.

Source: bravewords.com
Band profile: Witchery
Posted: 15.07.2011 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 129 users
15.07.2011 - 19:51
I_Die_Often

Now this makes me want to listen to Whitchery!
----
Old enough to be your Daddy... speaking of which... you look familiar... do I know your mother???
15.07.2011 - 20:03
Carl Berg
Carl Berg
That is... unexpected.
15.07.2011 - 21:31
Scuzzy McDouche

Damn... I already think Witchery is a great band, but with Emperor Magus Caligula they will undoubtedly rule the fucking Earth.
15.07.2011 - 21:33
DHGgreece

Oh yeah, now my Witchkrieg copy gets much cult credit!
16.07.2011 - 01:32
Don_Doom

It´s funny because Legion leave one band, and Caligula joins to another one!! xD
16.07.2011 - 16:09
LurkingFear

This should be good!
08.08.2011 - 13:43
BudDa

I don't know how I missed this. This is interesting..though I thought the Emperor of darkness would be on his honeymoon
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.
10.08.2011 - 17:19
JD
Account deleted
This must be legen.......wait for it, wait for it,...........dary.

Hits total: 4670 | This month: 2