08. Merciless
09. Silent Cries
10. Dreams
11. Signs
12. Forever Ends

Staff review by
Malcolm
Rating:
I don't think there is a Metal fan out there that's never heard of Joacim Cans, singer in the Swedish Power Metal band HammerFall, it would be a sensation is someone hasn't heard of him.
So a closer presentation isn't needed here, so I skip it.

You'll not get a presentation, but you'll get some history, big difference right? Hehe.

Read more ››
published 15.04.2004 | Comments (1)

Found in 2 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 6   Visited by: 107 users
15.07.2011 - 22:57
Rating: 9
Mehdi Taba
Mehdi Taba
Perfect Powerful Voice, check it out Power Heavy Metal .
08.05.2014 - 14:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
What is this band status still active or split up.... no news anywhere
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
13.12.2018 - 17:39
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Another old school true metal warrior on its tide. I dont like acts like you leave main band and start side projects. Ok Finnish and Denish guys worker when Hanoi and Great White broke up, Michel and Mike continues rocking as solo acts. Here well one good album but after so many years we want more. Hammerfall last 2 was OK, but well, lets enjoy this briliant album.... keep on listening power.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
02.09.2019 - 13:14
Rating: 8
Mountain King
K i K o
Pretty solid album. I really liked it, it's a little similar to Hammerfall naturally since Cans is using the same vocal style but the music is more riff/mid tempo heavy oriented with shredding solos. The title track is really good but all the songs are pretty solid. The last song is a ballad which surprised me somehow because it doesn't fit the mood of the album. It's a fluffy poppy ballad rather than an epic one which I was expecting.
03.09.2019 - 12:45
JoHn Doe

Written by Mountain King on 02.09.2019 at 13:14

Pretty solid album. I really liked it, it's a little similar to Hammerfall naturally since Cans is using the same vocal style but the music is more riff/mid tempo heavy oriented with shredding solos. The title track is really good but all the songs are pretty solid. The last song is a ballad which surprised me somehow because it doesn't fit the mood of the album. It's a fluffy poppy ballad rather than an epic one which I was expecting.

If you like his vocals, then you need to listen to his performance on Warlord's 2002 album Rising Out Of The Ashes (well, if you haven't already). His best if you ask me.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
03.09.2019 - 13:49
Rating: 8
Mountain King
K i K o
I haven't. I will check it, thanks for the tip.

Hits total: 5970 | This month: 9