Metal Storm logo
Crone - New Band From Ex-Isis Bassist, Song Online

Crone - the new band by now defunct Isis bassist Jeff Caxide - are finishing up the last touches of their debut album, entitled Endless Midnight, due out via Translation Loss on July 19th.

A brand-new track, called "What You Dream Of" has been made available for streaming over at Noisecreep.

The band told Noisecreep the following: "This track is supposed to represent drifting off to into a pleasant dream state only to have a subtle dark element come creeping in.That's a feeling and an experience that any little kid who is convinced that monsters resides under his or her bed can relate to at one point or another. In Crone's case, the band effectively set that feeling of universal terror to music.

It was the first song I did on my own at home after coming back from recording in New York with my friend John LaMacchia. Seven months and nine drafts later, I think I got what I wanted."

Crone recorded Endless Midnight in both Los Angeles and Brooklyn. The dual-coast recording yielded an eclectic, can't-miss album that features musical contributions from other members of the Isis family, such as Aaron Harris and Bryant Clifford Meyer, and as well as Candiria's John LaMacchia. Photo and design work was completed by Isis' Aaron Turner and Mammifer's Faith Coloccia.

Source: noisecreep.com
Band profile: Isis
Posted: 22.07.2011 by Account deleted

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 54 users
22.07.2011 - 17:36
Zealot644
Cool.

Where's the bass I am supposed to be hearing?
22.07.2011 - 18:00
Panzerchrist
Account deleted
Written by Zealot644 on 22.07.2011 at 17:36

Cool.

Between which lines did you read there's bass in the song?
22.07.2011 - 19:15
Ag Fox
Angel No More
Elite
Nice music
----
loves 小巫
24.07.2011 - 00:21
Zealot644
Written by Guest on 22.07.2011 at 18:00

Written by Zealot644 on 22.07.2011 at 17:36

Cool.

Between which lines did you read there's bass in the song?

Just figured if it was to do with a bassist I'd maybe hear something along those lines

Hits total: 4087 | This month: 5