Metal Storm logo
Bands that SERIOUSLY shouldn't tour with each other

Original post

Posted by -Valhalla-, 28.09.2006 - 01:57
Ever go to a concert, and some band you really hate opens them? What were they thinking?!

- Iron Maiden and Bullet For My Valentine. (2006)

Seriously, Trendy metalcore kids don't mix the salty old NWOBHM crowd, that's an assbeating waiting to happen.

- Metallica, Mudvayne, Deftones, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit (yes, Limp Bizkit) (2003)

Proof positive metallica sold out.

-Dragonforce at Ozzfest (2006)

They seriously don't fit in with Black Label Society, Strapping Young Lad, and System of a Down.

Any to contribute?
07.12.2011 - 23:34
Don Martin
le fu-
Cerebral Ballzy are supporting the Horrors, i wuz liek wot.
----
What a tackastrophe!
08.12.2011 - 05:46
Sacrificial

Cannibal Corpse supporting Children of Bodom and Entombed supporting Amon Amarth felt wrong to me.

I know that these two bands are bigger today and that's what counts, but still.
08.12.2011 - 06:02
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Sacrificial on 08.12.2011 at 05:46
Cannibal Corpse supporting Children of Bodom and Entombed supporting Amon Amarth felt wrong to me.

You're answering the wrong question. This thread is about bands that shouldn't tour with each other, not about which bands you think deserve to headline a tour.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
08.12.2011 - 06:05
Sacrificial

My bad.
17.12.2011 - 21:32
Bulus

Finntroll 'n Blind Guardian.....renaissance circus?
18.12.2011 - 14:03
corrupt
With a lowercase c
Written by Troy Killjoy on 08.12.2011 at 06:02

Written by Sacrificial on 08.12.2011 at 05:46

You're answering the wrong question. This thread is about bands that shouldn't tour with each other, not about which bands you think deserve to headline a tour.

Yet, Children Of Bodom and Cannibal Corpse shouldn't have toured together in the first place. Neither should Kreator have with Caliban, Machine Head with Caliban or any other band with Caliban. Or Caliban at all.
----
18.12.2011 - 18:53
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by corrupt on 18.12.2011 at 14:03
Yet, Children Of Bodom and Cannibal Corpse shouldn't have toured together in the first place. Neither should Kreator have with Caliban, Machine Head with Caliban or any other band with Caliban. Or Caliban at all.

Agreed, although essentially they're the two biggest-name bands in their respective genres. Cannibal Corpse are the kings of generic death metal, while CoB have a lot of fanboysgirls to maximize profits. That was a smart move on the labels' part to capitalize on every possible demographic.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
18.12.2011 - 19:17
vezzy
Stallmanite
Written by Troy Killjoy on 18.12.2011 at 18:53
while CoB have a lot of fanboysgirls to maximize profits.

Every teen girl wants to sleep with Alexi.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
18.12.2011 - 19:19
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by vezzy on 18.12.2011 at 19:17
Every teen girl wants to sleep with Alexi.

I'm beginning to think just about every teen boy feels the same.

With the exception of you of course. You'd obviously rather sleep with Corpsegrinder.

----
18.12.2011 - 19:21
vezzy
Stallmanite
Written by Troy Killjoy on 18.12.2011 at 19:19
With the exception of you of course. You'd obviously rather sleep with Corpsegrinder.

That trout face... beautiful.

Also fuck the Alliance. YEAAAAH
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.