09. Walking Dead Man
10. Into The Sky

Found in 3 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 13   Visited by: 394 users
03.08.2011 - 01:51
John Shock

I don't know how much Black Tide can do, but i think about their new singles, that they are "Metalcorizing" themselves! I think thats enough Metalcore bands for now!!! I think that they should do the same formula that they've used in "Light From Above"! I think thats a decent album without any "pussies inside", and speed metal 'til fingers on fire!!!! Good album!
23.08.2011 - 09:38
Rating: 4
Swamphell

OMG ts like another new band in this album ,u can't believe that their two albums from the same band ...
ts like a new A7X there
23.08.2011 - 18:07
Rating: 1
Vertumnus

Moderators should swipe ratings... "2-pure shit" and "1-worst ever", because I wanted to rate it pure shit so bad, but I just couldn't rate this carp with 2, and "1-worst ever" doesn't sound so shit like the pure one.
----
Stand rigid for the next battle, peace means reloading your guns
06.09.2011 - 00:06
John Shock

Fuck, what a boring album! Well, Black Tide disapointed me! Shit! Their first album is better, much better than this boring piece of ......boring! bah :\ !!! Damn Black Tide!
09.09.2011 - 22:04
Rating: 2
Acidjunkie

Yeah, some serious competition for the new Morbid Angel album. Like the MA album better; at least its got a few decent tracks. This album is a snoozefest.
28.09.2011 - 04:56
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
I don't understand why, but something in me is attracted to "That Fire". I first heard it when I started playing NHL 12, and the chorus just drew me in. Logically I know the song is typical -core-driven heavy metal that didn't take much effort to write and there really isn't anything special to be said about its structure...kinda reminds me of why I listen to Ace of Base, really.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
03.10.2011 - 00:14
John Shock

Written by Acidjunkie on 09.09.2011 at 22:04

Yeah, some serious competition for the new Morbid Angel album. Like the MA album better; at least its got a few decent tracks. This album is a snoozefest.

Well said! But new MA album, is on it's to this bad if i still listen to that album!
28.10.2011 - 11:13
andreosokin
SOUNDERY
Written by Troy Killjoy on 28.09.2011 at 04:56

I don't understand why, but something in me is attracted to "That Fire". I first heard it when I started playing NHL 12, and the chorus just drew me in. Logically I know the song is typical -core-driven heavy metal that didn't take much effort to write and there really isn't anything special to be said about its structure...kinda reminds me of why I listen to Ace of Base, really.

fuckin' right!! I also discovered it in NHL 12 and you know what? It happened on the day you posted your message (I remember that cause my bro presented me that disc for bday)
28.10.2011 - 11:14
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by andreosokin on 28.10.2011 at 11:13
fuckin' right!! I also discovered it in NHL 12 and you know what? It happened on the day you posted your message (I remember that cause my bro presented me that disc for bday)

Congrats then! A pretty awesome song for a pretty awesome game.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
07.11.2011 - 01:59
Rating: 5
musclassia

I'd love to say I hated it, but I seem to be a sucker for this genero-metalcore style, I kinda digged it. Sounds like a Bullet For My Valentine ripoff, but at least they're competent at ripping them off effectively. Preferred their old album and style greatly though.
29.05.2012 - 20:34
snake? snaaaake!
Account deleted
Wow what happened to these guys? I remember hearing ''shockwave'' from their debut album and remember thinking what a fun song it was, and how well written it was considering it was done by a bunch of kids. This is pretty awful, it makes The Browning seem like musical geniuses. This is what happens when you let your record company write your music.
19.11.2020 - 16:47
Rating: 6
Sir Yupp

Came across this while going through the bottom 20 albums list, honestly don't think it belongs there. This is my first time hearing Black Tide so I don't have the whole righteous fury over their style change issue, and maybe the whole emo punk meets metalcore thing was more infuriating nine years ago, but I would say this album is bland but fine, it's nothing special but it's not poorly executed or unlistenable.
19.11.2020 - 18:38
Rating: 5
musclassia

Written by Sir Yupp on 19.11.2020 at 16:47

Came across this while going through the bottom 20 albums list, honestly don't think it belongs there. This is my first time hearing Black Tide so I don't have the whole righteous fury over their style change issue, and maybe the whole emo punk meets metalcore thing was more infuriating nine years ago, but I would say this album is bland but fine, it's nothing special but it's not poorly executed or unlistenable.

A lot of the score is likely as a reaction to the sudden turn from kinda classic-sounding heavy metal/hard rock to straight up generic metalcore; it's very unremarkable for the style but it's not actively terrible, such as e.g. more recent All That Remains.

Hits total: 8222 | This month: 10