Metal Storm logo
Fallujah - Set To Release New Album

San Francisco Bay Area progressive death metal outfit Fallujah are set to release their upcoming album, entitled The Harvest Wombs, on November 22nd through Unique Leader Records.

In a press release The Harvest Wombs is described as "the apex of nearly two years of musical and ideological progression the band has hoped to achieve. Hailing from the musically and aesthetically vibrant San Francisco Bay Area, the band is finally prepared to make this release the quintessence of their sound."

Recorded by Sam Pura at Panda Studios and mixed/mastered by Logan Bennet, The Harvest Wombs "is the largest leap forward for a band quickly developing and refining the sound of atmospheric death metal. Expect something fresh, complex, and thought-provoking."

Source: uniqueleader.com
Posted: 06.08.2011 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 22 users
06.08.2011 - 03:31
Thryce
Retired Staff
Elite
Legit band right here. Definitely worth checking out. Color me excited.
----
Your favorite band sucks.
06.08.2011 - 03:34
JD
Account deleted
I've heard their EP "Leper Colony" a year ago, wasn't that good, but definitely am gonna check this one.

PS: there is no profile for this band on MS.
06.08.2011 - 03:43
Ankläger
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
I tried listening to some tracks off of Leper Colony...
And I dug them right up until the really shitty breakdowns...
I think this could be really cool.
I guess I'm a sort of maroon to Thryce's crimson (or whatever colour anyone thinks "excited" should be)
06.08.2011 - 06:02
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
FUUUUUUUUUUCK YEAH! MY FRIEND IS THE GUITARIST IN THIS BAND! FUCKING WINNNING!

Well one of the guitarists at least....hahaha
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
06.08.2011 - 06:16
JD
Account deleted
Written by LeChron James on 06.08.2011 at 06:02

FUUUUUUUUUUCK YEAH! MY FRIEND IS THE GUITARIST IN THIS BAND! FUCKING WINNNING!

Well one of the guitarists at least....hahaha

OMG OMG I JUST QUOTED SOMEONE KNOWS FALLUJAH'S GUITARIST(one of the guitarists) FTW!

Hits total: 2352 | This month: 7