Metal Storm logo
DragonForce

Original post

Posted by FlareHeart, 18.05.2006 - 03:58
Since there wasn't a thread for them yet I thought to make one for them. Just the typical band thread. Post your opinions, good and bad are welcome. My opinion is that these guys are very talented although they do need to try something new. All of their albums are far too similar. After listening to all of their albums it is had for me to tell them apart. But overall a very good band with a very unique sound. The topic is now open for posting!
15.01.2020 - 08:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
16.01.2020 - 20:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Dragonforce
23 hrs ·
Please welcome Alicia Vigil (Vigil of War), who will be handling bass and backing vocals for the upcoming DragonForce tours.

Alicia Vigil comments: "So beyond stoked that DragonForce chose me to be a part of this! I can't wait to travel the world and play these new cities with them and be a part of their legacy!"

DragonForce guitarist Herman Li adds: "Alicia was recommended to me by a number of musician friends in LA. She impressed me with her playing, her professionalism, and her ability to learn the DragonForce songs really quickly! I'm excited to have her playing on this tour and I think the fans will really like what she brings to the show."

DragonForce will be streaming their world tour live on twitch.tv/hermanli. Livestreams will include performances, backstage and special guest appearances.

----

apos;'
[image]
23.12.2022 - 13:39
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
HERMAN LI: How DRAGONFORCE Developed Its Over-The-Top Style Of Extreme Power Metal

https://blabbermouth.net/news/herman-li-how-dragonforce-developed-its-over-the-top-style-of-extreme-power-metal

Now DragonForce plays extreme power metal, I like how artists somehow labels own genres we have drama of the year
----

apos;'
[image]