Metal Storm logo
Daylight Dies - Entering The Studio In Mid-October

US melodic death/doom metallers Daylight Dies will enter the studio in mid-October to record the follow-up to 2008's Lost To The Living.

The band says: "We're approaching the end of the writing process on the fourth Daylight Dies album, and are scheduled to begin tracking drums in mid-October. We have completed 9 songs, but we're not yet certain if all will make it onto the album. As previously stated, the material is the most varied yet, partly due to Egan making significant song writing contributions.

We'll announce a release date or estimated time frame once we're further into the recording and those details become more clear.

Additionally, there will be a couple more European gigs surrounding Madrid Is The Dark in December, and we'll share those details as soon as they are confirmed."

Source: daylightdies.com
Band profile: Daylight Dies
Posted: 19.08.2011 by Panzerchrist

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 43 users
19.08.2011 - 20:12
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Wooo.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
19.08.2011 - 21:59
DevilishSong

That's one of the good news i heard lately
20.08.2011 - 01:34
MechanisT
Account deleted
Damn...that means it's not going to come out till 2012...
14.10.2011 - 09:06
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
I suppose these guys are in the recording studio by now. Man it's been a while since I've listened to any of their albums.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."

Hits total: 2406 | This month: 5