Metal Storm logo
My Top-5 Bands Right Now (8/17/11)

Thumbs up: 0
Simply, this is my top-5 most favorite bands the over the past few months and currently.

Created by: Misfit74 | 18.08.2011

Disclaimer: All top lists are unofficial and do not represent the point of view of the MS Staff.
[ More lists by Misfit74 ]

Comments

‹‹ Back to Lists
Comments: 5   Visited by: 21 users
22.08.2011 - 21:05
JD
Account deleted
Another brilliant idea for lists.
22.08.2011 - 23:23
fabregassed
Account deleted
I feel that the creation of this list renders all proceeding lists useless. The insight and ingenuity behind this list has not only allowed me to discover some great, great bands, but I now also see my music in a completely new light. I only hope that such lists of this quality continue. I aspire to create a list as influential as this one, it is my dream now to create a list worthy of being opened in the same browser as this one.
22.08.2011 - 23:25
JD
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 22.08.2011 at 23:23

I feel that the creation of this list renders all proceeding lists useless. The insight and ingenuity behind this list has not only allowed me to discover some great, great bands, but I now also see my music in a completely new light. I only hope that such lists of this quality continue. I aspire to create a list as influenetial as this one, it is my dream now to create a list worthy of being opened in the same browser as this one.

Same here brother, same here.
22.08.2011 - 23:28
BeastOfMetal456
Account deleted

I feel that the creation of this list renders all proceeding lists useless. The insight and ingenuity behind this list has not only allowed me to discover some great, great bands, but I now also see my music in a completely new light. I only hope that such lists of this quality continue. I aspire to create a list as influential as this one, it is my dream now to create a list worthy of being opened in the same browser as this one.

Fabs, this one is better:
http://www.metalstorm.net/users/list.php?list_id=1280
22.08.2011 - 23:34
fabregassed
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 22.08.2011 at 23:28

Fabs, this one is better:
http://www.metalstorm.net/users/list.php?list_id=1280

Pfft, that list is ridiculously short and pathetic... This is list way longer, and clearly was well thought.

Hits total: 1387 | This month: 13