Metal Storm logo
The Pub

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 01.12.2015 - 17:16
Written by Maco on 01.12.2015 at 17:09

Yeah it's better than Lima, but It doesn't call my attention. Well, if my family or a friend invites me to go there, I won't deny myself.

well Lima and big cities sucks man
03.10.2021 - 19:19
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Deadsoulman on 30.09.2021 at 08:28

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 29.09.2021 at 20:27

Written by Deadsoulman on 29.09.2021 at 14:08

Around 10 seconds from the living room to my home office. Beat that

Today i worked from my bed so yeah, I think i am the fastest!

That's cheating

No thats smart business decisions
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
03.10.2021 - 19:20
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Bad English on 27.09.2021 at 19:52

OMg how does he looks like, his legs, how can he still can go, what happened whit him, since he was so slim in the youth

Well booze and dope coupled with hard life can do that to people i guess.
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
04.10.2021 - 23:36
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
It's so weird procrastinating now that FB is down. It feels like there's something missing.
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
05.10.2021 - 02:19
no one
If only Facebook would stay down forever
----
Unable to connect to the database
05.10.2021 - 11:34
Metren
Dreadrealm
I recently watched a documentary on a guy who works as a human scarecrow in rye fields and struggles with his body image. It was called The Size Of Ryewalker.

Badum tshh etc...
----
My one-man project's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/
06.10.2021 - 19:24
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Why people say that men looks good in suit and tie. Shoes are ugly, panths are weird, sweaty white shirt looks discussing. I have seen pictures of old bands wearing denim n letter later suit and so on, Those polite clots looks weird and funy. Even trainees and hip hop clots looks better as suit IMO,. and why men wear suit in free time? C mon, its ridiculous. I have had suit 3 times in my life, tie once, when I was demanded in school end partty have it I show finger and went home drink whisky and watch football. Work clots in free time only cowboy has style then. I dunno, justy thoughts about it. Scandinavia has capability to get rid need for suit to go to the opera. Many has free shirts, jacket and even jeans as polite cloths,. I hope that dress code as suit will die out soon.

Eddit, Specially made suit in old school way, can be ok and look better as super market version
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.10.2021 - 10:17
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
contributor
Written by Bad English on 06.10.2021 at 19:24

Why people say that men looks good in suit and tie. Shoes are ugly, panths are weird, sweaty white shirt looks discussing. I have seen pictures of old bands wearing denim n letter later suit and so on, Those polite clots looks weird and funy. Even trainees and hip hop clots looks better as suit IMO,. and why men wear suit in free time? C mon, its ridiculous. I have had suit 3 times in my life, tie once, when I was demanded in school end partty have it I show finger and went home drink whisky and watch football. Work clots in free time only cowboy has style then. I dunno, justy thoughts about it. Scandinavia has capability to get rid need for suit to go to the opera. Many has free shirts, jacket and even jeans as polite cloths,. I hope that dress code as suit will die out soon.

Eddit, Specially made suit in old school way, can be ok and look better as super market version

I hate suits too, they are vastly overpriced and uncomfortable, women might prefer men in suits, but I feel stupid in one, so I don't wear them.
07.10.2021 - 13:30
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
I can't bring myself to wear suit for the life of me either. Too uncomfortable. Maybe we men should feel bad since women have been dressing uncomfortably for the sake of good looks forever, but I reallly can't make this sacrifice.
----
- Reimu Hakurei
07.10.2021 - 19:07
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I would say women likes more men in suit money as person, women more likes men what is good in a bad, and many men are not.
Many women likes men in ripped jeans and jail tattoos.
I hate suit feels uncomfortable, besides in shoes here in winter you will get blue fingers, in summer you sweat n stink... Really bad choices
----

apos;'
[image]
07.10.2021 - 19:51
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
contributor
Written by Bad English on 07.10.2021 at 19:07

I would say women likes more men in suit money as person, women more likes men what is good in a bad, and many men are not.
I hate suit feels uncomfortable, besides in shoes here in winter you will get blue fingers, in summer you sweat n stink... Really bad choices

That's true, you tend to associate men in suits as businessmen, or men trying to look like businessmen to impress woman.
07.10.2021 - 21:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by AndyMetalFreak on 07.10.2021 at 19:51

Written by Bad English on 07.10.2021 at 19:07

That's true, you tend to associate men in suits as businessmen, or men trying to look like businessmen to impress woman.

I am to old to impress a womem, I can get leid time to tom
time , i simply don't care.
Soon o can ride my snow mobile. Firts rivers n lakes must freeze, then snow can come.
Anyway suit is old fashion as I don't know. I dont see anything special in uniform N suit. Even I like police n military women.
Work clouts are ok to me.
----

apos;'
[image]
08.10.2021 - 07:21
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
contributor
Written by Bad English on 07.10.2021 at 21:43

Soon o can ride my snow mobile. Firts rivers n lakes must freeze, then snow can come.
Anyway suit is old fashion as I don't know. I dont see anything special in uniform N suit. Even I like police n military women.

Do you use your Snow mobile on the roads to get about on, or is it just for fun, or both?
08.10.2021 - 07:47
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by AndyMetalFreak on 08.10.2021 at 07:21

Do you use your Snow mobile on the roads to get about on, or is it just for fun, or both?

Mostly for fun, but many use it for work, as fix electricity cable in a forest, or buy food. But it's more in a Lappland. I drive maybe 60km but for fun. We have roads here basically from Gävle to Abisko. It you find where to fuel it.
Many fuel stations you can do it. But there are many things as you can not do.
----

apos;'
[image]
08.10.2021 - 08:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by AndyMetalFreak on 08.10.2021 at 07:21

https://skoterleder.org/
Official snow mobile roads , well GPS costs sek 10 000 , there are much more unofficial
Max 80km per h, I dont give a damn about it on ice and river I drive maybe 100 - 120 , I doubty on places I ride will ever cops shows up. but in tourist areas in mountains and Luleå ice road on the see, they are often, controls if you have license and no booze.
Cross the car road max 20km per h and nobody can be on it.
Can not hunt animals. I have seen reindeers, noose, maybe a wolf.
Can not drive in new planted area whit trees, or someone farm land.

Deep snow, in a forests and so on, places where non uses you can mess
----

apos;'
[image]
08.10.2021 - 09:14
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
contributor
Written by Bad English on 08.10.2021 at 08:40

Official snow mobile roads , well GPS costs sek 10 000 , there are much more unofficial
Max 80km per h, I dont give a damn about it on ice and river I drive maybe 100 - 120 , I doubty on places I ride will ever cops shows up. but in tourist areas in mountains and Luleå ice road on the see, they are often, controls if you have license and no booze.

You live in a very vast region, it looks like there is alot of Wilderness, we don't really have anything to that extent over here, we don't often have alot of snow, but when we do they tend to shut the roads, and hardly anyone goes out.
08.10.2021 - 09:16
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by AndyMetalFreak on 08.10.2021 at 09:14

Written by Bad English on 08.10.2021 at 08:40

You live in a very vast region, it looks like there is alot of Wilderness, we don't really have anything to that extent over here, we don't often have alot of snow, but when we do they tend to shut the roads, and hardly anyone goes out.

Political coret Europe: Sweden, Norway, Finland , and Geographically correct Europe - Russia
Are last no man lands in the Europe, where you can get lost, die and walk days whit out getting help , remember Valfar?
It never will happen in Germany, Holland or UK, walk day and dont see house, road or people
----

apos;'
[image]
08.10.2021 - 09:33
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
contributor
Written by Bad English on 08.10.2021 at 09:16

Political coret Europe: Sweden, Norway, Finland , and Geographically correct Europe - Russia
Are last no man lands in the Europe, where you can get lost, die and walk days whit out getting help , remember Valfar?
It never will happen in Germany, Holland or UK, walk day and dont see house, road or people

Yes that was sad, it just shows even if you think you know an area well, it can still be dangerous, Windir were a great band he is sadly missed
08.10.2021 - 09:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by AndyMetalFreak on 08.10.2021 at 09:33

Written by Bad English on 08.10.2021 at 09:16

Yes that was sad, it just shows even if you think you know an area well, it can still be dangerous, Windir were a great band he is sadly missed

Well believe me in cavillation people die more as in nature, London, Stockholm every day someone are mugged, kicked, raped or killed.
How many people die in Europe in the nature from nature?
Its still dangerous, here bear, noose, can fall, can fall in watter, dehydrate (even in north mountains you can drink from rivers),.
----

apos;'
[image]
08.10.2021 - 14:23
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Yeah, people are definitely more dangerous than nature. Nature can kill, yes, but how many people die from homicide in big developed areas? I'd rather live in a naturally dangerous place like say Australia than live in a land with no law where you cannot trust anyone
----
- Reimu Hakurei
08.10.2021 - 14:24
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Karlabos on 08.10.2021 at 14:23

Yeah, people are definitely more dangerous than nature. Nature can kill, yes, but how many people die from homicide in big developed areas? I'd rather live in a naturally dangerous place like say Australia than live in a land with no law where you cannot trust anyone

Its true, I already live in a forest
----

apos;'
[image]
08.10.2021 - 15:08
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
contributor
Written by Bad English on 08.10.2021 at 14:24

Lucky you, I would love to live in the middle of a forest.
08.10.2021 - 15:16
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by AndyMetalFreak on 08.10.2021 at 15:08

Sherwood, hehe, but Scotland and Wales are not so crowded
----

apos;'
[image]
08.10.2021 - 15:18
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
contributor
Written by Bad English on 08.10.2021 at 15:16

Written by AndyMetalFreak on 08.10.2021 at 15:08

Sherwood, hehe, but Scotland and Wales are not so crowded

One of the Scottish Islands would suit me, maybe the Orkney Islands
08.10.2021 - 19:49
no one

Written by Karlabos on 08.10.2021 at 14:23

A forest where they deliver pizza
----
08.10.2021 - 20:15
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by no one on 08.10.2021 at 19:49

A forest where they deliver pizza

Now that's my kind of forest
----
- Reimu Hakurei
08.10.2021 - 20:18
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
5 min drive us forest, 30min drive is no man lands 2h drive us NO MAN LANDS
----

apos;'
[image]
08.10.2021 - 21:44
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
I bet no one wants to live in my bush.
08.10.2021 - 21:46
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
contributor
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 08.10.2021 at 21:44

I bet no one wants to live in my bush.

08.10.2021 - 21:57
no one
Anti waxer
----
11.10.2021 - 09:12
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by no one on 08.10.2021 at 21:57

Anti waxer

In sweden they treath to medicin personal and also to the teacher. In Stockholm and Arjeplog or Arvidsjaur not vaccinnated kommunal workers will replaced, they can work only whit out people.
I go even more radical, I think they should have lock down
----

apos;'
[image]