Metal Storm logo
The Pub

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 30.11.2015 - 02:23
Written by Guest on 28.11.2015 at 22:41

Just saw 1349 are playing at that same venue on the exact same date as my baby is due to be born, gutted!

how long tie have you been married?
06.05.2022 - 18:42
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
LOL
Girs, if guys ask you to send sexy picture, send this, then ask them turn it around
(actually to get this joke you need save picture and rotate it (no there no nudity at all)

https://www.facebook.com/114767939361/photos/a.10150873939109362/10160062264414362/
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
12.05.2022 - 08:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
----

apos;'
[image]
12.05.2022 - 10:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Hhahahhaha maybe its truth, you can drive like this and use mobile in a city when you need to use clutch

https://www.facebook.com/RoadkillCustoms/photos/a.423481135827/10161604683890828/
----

apos;'
[image]
17.05.2022 - 21:07
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
----

apos;'
[image]
24.05.2022 - 09:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
----

apos;'
[image]
04.06.2022 - 16:29
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Legendary KISS And MANOWAR Artist KEN KELLY Dies At 76

https://blabbermouth.net/news/legendary-kiss-and-manowar-artist-ken-kelly-reportedly-dies-at-76

RIp, I like his artworks even one band is muscle band, but well artworks are OK
----

apos;'
[image]
13.06.2022 - 20:53
Joppe
Steelemeister
Swam in a lake 4th time this shummer, water is cool/cold depending what people are used to. Personally I never swim in a pool; I seek nature and natural, only lake, I never swam in a sea, maybe I will in future. What else is needed is women in bikinis on beach, most people will act after it's really popular or when it's hot weather in the next month; I'd prefer it was earlier, but you know how people act, only a minoraty will have balls.
----
My vision is augmented
13.06.2022 - 21:57
no one

Written by Joppe on 13.06.2022 at 20:53

Swam in a lake 4th time this shummer, water is cool/cold depending what people are used to. Personally I never swim in a pool; I seek nature and natural, only lake, I never swam in a sea, maybe I will in future. What else is needed is women in bikinis on beach, most people will act after it's really popular or when it's hot weather in the next month; I'd prefer it was earlier, but you know how people act, only a minoraty will have balls.

Yeah I hate swimming in pools.

I surf so in the summer on the east coast I see girls in bikinis on the beach all the time, g strings seem to be the norm now. To be honest as much as I like to look after awhile it gets to the point where I just want to enjoy a surf without having to get reminded of sex.
----
Unable to connect to the database
14.06.2022 - 06:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I swim in a pool, our rivers and lakes don't heat up, as souther Sweden. I do it at pool and see girls there,
Like Vitangi spring floods starts like in July. All is late here in a north. This year be cold, since only 2 days we had real summer heat and well it dont seems be warm to midsummer.
Only time I did swim in a lake was 2018 when we had plus 30 like 2 months and 2017 first November came 1m snow in 7 hours. Record winter whit snow
----

apos;'
[image]
14.06.2022 - 08:12
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
KINGDOM COME Blasted For 'S**t' Performance At SWEDEN ROCK FESTIVAL: The Event's 'Biggest F***up'

https://blabbermouth.net/news/kingdom-come-blasted-for-st-performance-at-sweden-rock-festival-the-events-biggest-fup

LOL it can not be so bad, I believe there are worst bands what plays live, but well well
----

apos;'
[image]
14.06.2022 - 11:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Bad English on 02.11.2021 at 15:12

From today to I dont know I wont listen albums. Only new releases, no old albums, no walking trough band disco.
I have many extra hard drives, mp3 cd, normal cd whit many LEGAL downloads whit music from 2003-2010 / 12 period, many demo albums and so on. I just want to listen and walk trough them in my free time. How much time it will takes, I dunno. I wanna organize that mess , maybe some bad quality I will throw out.

I have done whit it, now new albums only , because summer, midnight sun, but soon I again will start listen old albums. I re discovered few many good and forgotten bands nice walk memory lane
----

apos;'
[image]
30.06.2022 - 10:42
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
IRON MAIDEN To Cover Remaining Cost Of PAUL DI'ANNO's Surgeries And Treatment

https://blabbermouth.net/news/iron-maiden-to-cover-remaining-cost-of-paul-diannos-surgeries-and-treatment

Kind kove, its good they do it, one or bands what still earns huge money from music, they can help former singer. Good
----

apos;'
[image]
01.07.2022 - 00:08
Joppe
Steelemeister
Written by no one on 13.06.2022 at 21:57

I surf so in the summer on the east coast I see girls in bikinis on the beach all the time, g strings seem to be the norm now. To be honest as much as I like to look after awhile it gets to the point where I just want to enjoy a surf without having to get reminded of sex.

I don't have access to sea unless I travel 500 km or so, so I stick to swimming. Generally I like beach areas, they have good energy, it's usually cooler than where I would otherwise be, good atmosphere where people seem to be more relaxed than on many other locations in the city, some times some interesting people to have a chat with, foreigners as well. If people say they get depressed then try have some sun, swim in a lake, lift yourself up naturally, fix hormonal function. I get what you mean about beaches being sexual, I am not too obsessed about it; I enjoy life in many different ways, I am not like Freudian psychologists who try to explain everything in terms of sex. One moment I can see beautiful attractive women just for the sake of it and appreciate it without any attachment to it, then I might be focused on reading an interesting book; I can find meaning in many different things without putting too much emphasis on any of them.
----
My vision is augmented
01.07.2022 - 08:01
no one

Written by Joppe on 01.07.2022 at 00:08

Written by no one on 13.06.2022 at 21:57

I don't have access to sea unless I travel 500 km or so, so I stick to swimming. Generally I like beach areas, they have good energy, it's usually cooler than where I would otherwise be, good atmosphere where people seem to be more relaxed than on many other locations in the city, some times some interesting people to have a chat with, foreigners as well. If people say they get depressed then try have some sun, swim in a lake, lift yourself up naturally, fix hormonal function. I get what you mean about beaches being sexual, I am not too obsessed about it; I enjoy life in many different ways, I am not like Freudian psychologists who try to explain everything in terms of sex. One moment I can see beautiful attractive women just for the sake of it and appreciate it without any attachment to it, then I might be focused on reading an interesting book; I can find meaning in many different things without putting too much emphasis on any of them.

What books are they?
----
Unable to connect to the database
01.07.2022 - 20:40
Joppe
Steelemeister
Written by no one on 01.07.2022 at 08:01

What books are they?

What books are interesting? Well, it depends on the reader, unless you mention some super widely appreciated highly rated ones about which's status almost everyone agrees about. I used to read
mostly novels before, until I realized that they often remind too much of entertainment and I'm not most interested about stories however good they are and how well they're told; i.e. when some people say Paolo Coelho's Alchemist is a masterpiece for them, I say just OK, it's a cool story, but it doesn't offer very much to me. I want to read about new ideas -- new to me, that is -- new points of view, challenge my limitations and beliefs, which means there is all kinds of books: psychology and addiction related, old sciences like Taoism and yoga, metaphysics, nutrition, some else too that I am missing right now.

I know it will be most likely pointless to mention any certain book, because I know if it's super interesting to me, it can be totally useless dogshiet-tier book to the next guy who might have no relevance to it at all. Probably the most insightful book has been Gabor Mate's In the Realm of Hungry Ghosts when living in Finland where addictions are so prevalent -- whoever made those surveys about Finland being the most happy country in the world was totally off in my experience. I have 33 pages of notes from this book which I think is a record from those I have read.
----
My vision is augmented
12.07.2022 - 05:47
MetalstormBANatm

Edgar Bad English, you dont like Russian culture russian music, russian bard ?
15.07.2022 - 05:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Borris Johnson (British prime minister) vs Sanna Marin (Finnish prime minister) in a music festival (she was in Ruisrock festival in Tampere)

https://www.facebook.com/veryFinnishproblems/photos/a.963900753750512/2463247123815860/

https://www.indy100.com/viral/finland-sanna-marin-festival-outfit
----

apos;'
[image]
15.07.2022 - 05:23
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
----

apos;'
[image]
19.07.2022 - 16:40
MetalstormBANatm

Edgar Bad English: you dont know band Riverside ? I dont see that band in your band list. They are good band.
28.07.2022 - 21:49
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Watch: MUDVAYNE Singer Falls Off Stage While Singing 'Not Falling

What a song tittle to fall
----

apos;'
[image]
12.08.2022 - 13:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Stryper's Michael Sweet Doesn't Think Grunge Killed Hair Metal

https://blabbermouth.net/news/strypers-michael-sweet-i-dont-believe-that-grunge-killed-hair-metal

I agree whit him, maybe one of most visest explanation , thrashers and hair bands complains , but well we have metal as it is now, much better many bands, many genres. You dont get millions, its it. Good vise worlds.
----

apos;'
[image]
12.08.2022 - 13:37
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
AIRBOURNE Frontman On Importance Of Small Music Venues: 'If You Kill That, Then You Kill The Future Of Rock And Roll'

https://blabbermouth.net/news/airbourne-frontman-on-importance-of-small-music-venues-if-you-kill-that-then-you-kill-the-future-of-rock-and-roll

I agree, small pubs and venues are cool often best feelings, more easier for local metalhead community get on and catch up, more private. Not all can play in 40 000 sold out, many bands do 200 sold out small venues,. whit out it metal wont be live music genre, Blues and Jazz bars even in USA are small nowadays.
----

apos;'
[image]
30.08.2022 - 07:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Ozzy Osbourne has opened up about his decision to relocate from Los Angeles to the U.K.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/ozzy-osbourne-i-dont-want-to-die-in-america

What is whit LA, Rich men in Birmingham feels better, Raven, Lemmy , Malmsten moved and bunch of other peoole. I never get that LA thing...
----

apos;'
[image]
07.09.2022 - 16:01
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by Zap on 07.09.2022 at 15:55

What even is the point... they're all going to be deleted anyway.

14 year old trolls are something else...

I play this mmo (sorta) which is a fangame of an already obscure game, so it has like... 60 people online tops.
And even in a very small niche like that, even then you also see some trolls from time to time spamming the chat with dumb stuff. If they're gonna take the time to create accounts just for the sake of a quick troll before being banned, you'd think they'd at least waste it on things with more visibility or impact but no...
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
07.09.2022 - 16:05
Zap
Written by Karlabos on 07.09.2022 at 16:01
If they're gonna take the time to create accounts just for the sake of a quick troll before being banned, you'd think they'd at least waste it on things with more visibility or impact but no...

Nah, spending hours to get an album from 7.83 to 7.84 is time well spent apparently.
12.09.2022 - 23:55
k@$$3m

Wow 5-6 years away from metalstorm, and everything still the same

Hi everyone!
----
aka JD
Metalstorm member since 2008
08.10.2022 - 16:01
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Floor Jensen has cut a hair, I dont like her new look

https://www.facebook.com/floorjansen.singer/posts/654246322728890
----

apos;'
[image]
09.10.2022 - 11:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
----

apos;'
[image]
09.10.2022 - 11:40
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Written by Bad English on 09.10.2022 at 11:28

I live here

^ Is that the view from your window then? You lucky man
09.10.2022 - 11:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by AndyMetalFreak on 09.10.2022 at 11:40

Written by Bad English on 09.10.2022 at 11:28

I live here

^ Is that the view from your window then? You lucky man

Nja its sarcmasm, but if hi tech i net would be there I would live there
Cool place far far north
----

apos;'
[image]