Metal Storm logo
Firewind - Tap Ex-Therion Singer For European Tour

Firewind frontman Apollo Papathanasio (who also sings in Spiritual Beggars and Evil Masquerade) is forced to sit out the band's imminent European tour due to family issues.

Apollo will be back with Firewind for their North American Frets Of Fury tour in October (with Arsis, White Wizzard and Nightrage). Apollo's replacement for the European Defiance Over Europe dates is the hugely talented singer Mats Levén (ex-Therion, Yngwie Malmsteen, Krux).

Firewind's European tour starts out next week on September 9th in the UK and will additionally cover The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Italy and France with support coming from Swedish metallers and labelmates Wolf. The exact dates for this European tour can be found here, while the North American dates were previously reported over here.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Firewind
Posted: 04.09.2011 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 25 users
04.09.2011 - 23:59
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Woo! Go Mats!
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
05.09.2011 - 11:36
Valentin B
Iconoclast
I thought they meant one of the female singers of Therion.

I'd definitely tap them.
05.09.2011 - 12:00
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Valentin B on 05.09.2011 at 11:36

I thought they meant one of the female singers of Therion.

That was what I thought as well when I read the title of the thread... thank god I was wrong!
05.09.2011 - 14:21
Yavanna
I would really love to see this... But they are sooooo far away
----
Carry me to the shoreline
Bury me in the sand
Walk me across the water
And maybe you'll understand

Hits total: 2302 | This month: 10