Metal Storm logo
Magic Kingdom

18.05.2006 - 04:22
Vinnie R.
Chido Chido
This is a very awesome band, their bet work (that i recommend) is the cd Metallic Tragedy that includes many powerful song with max leqlerc and oliver hartmann. The last song is a kind of opera with many syles of voice (death, black, soprano, baritone, power) and is about a knight fighting the darkness...oh i forget it, they are from italy and the guitarist (Dushan Petrossi) have another project called Iron Mask, what do you think about this band, good or similar to other power metal bands...
18.05.2006 - 05:44
Icewings
La Luna
Hi hi ....how are you ?Well my dear awesome , awesome band ...I just love the way they can play , and how they mixed everything together , and the voices ..WOW it just so profound and excellent , I think they are a special band ..and please I never got the name of that opera song ?do you have it ?welll great Thread and yess great band ...
----

Metalheads for Black Lives and Land Back
20.05.2006 - 04:36
Vinnie R.
Chido Chido
Written by Icewings on 18.05.2006 at 05:44

Hi hi ....how are you ?Well my dear awesome , awesome band ...I just love the way they can play , and how they mixed everything together , and the voices ..WOW it just so profound and excellent , I think they are a special band ..and please I never got the name of that opera song ?do you have it ?welll great Thread and yess great band ...

The name is Metallic Tragedy, and is one of my favorite songs of that album, especially the way that they use the harpsichord with the keys of course...i can give it to you for your taste
20.05.2006 - 23:19
Daru Jericho

I have the Metallica Tragedy album and I say it's OK. Nothing fabulous but it makes for a good listen every now and then. I'm rather fond of the vocals though.
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

03.06.2006 - 07:27
Icewings
La Luna
Hey thanks a lot for the info , I wasn't sure of the name ...and well I really apreacite it ..you do have a good taste and yes @Daru ..I love the vocals ...Great Band ..Great Thread
----

Metalheads for Black Lives and Land Back
04.06.2006 - 04:00
arnibes
Account deleted
I know the band. I know Metallic Tragedy and it's a good album, and I really want that cd in my collection but in Holland it's pretty expensive to get the special edition. But I'll get it.

I'd recommend this band to everyone who likes Rhapsody and other melodic power metal bands.
15.06.2006 - 17:30
Vinnie R.
Chido Chido
The project of dushan petrossi's iron mask is great too, but i like more Mgic Kingdom
07.08.2006 - 19:33
Vinnie R.
Chido Chido
Here's a link to everybody who wants to hear Metallic Tragedy, the masterpiece of dushan petrossi!

http://rapidshare.de/files/28531866/11_Metallic_Tragedy.wma.html
07.08.2006 - 21:05
Judas
The Amputator
They're completely unoriginal, but they do the standard stuff pretty decently. I wouldn't say they're that incredible, but it's fun to listen to and the vocals and solos are very nicely done. If you like standard 'happy' Power Metal à la Edguy, this worth checking out.
----
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn both go back into the same box."
28.09.2006 - 15:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Judas on 07.08.2006 at 21:05

They're completely unoriginal, but they do the standard stuff pretty decently. I wouldn't say they're that incredible, but it's fun to listen to and the vocals and solos are very nicely done. If you like standard 'happy' Power Metal à la Edguy, this worth checking out.

Haha I think the coppy some how Heavenly and Edguy inmysic or something from Angra
I listen them because Im not so deep in Belgian metal, its only reason why i listen them
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
09.01.2007 - 05:48
Ivvas

i heard both magic kingdom and iron mask and they are both great in their own way - i don't know how unoriginal they are but whatever style they copy - they do it pretty damn well IMO
----
Music is like a treasure hunt
you go around the world looking for it scrapping the useless maps that lead you nowhere
then you finally find that spot and it's up to you to decide whether you wish to keep it to yourself
or share it with the world.
10.01.2007 - 04:39
danzig111
Account deleted
i have heard some of their stuff and I like them

I have encountered severe difficulty while i try download their mp3's though
10.01.2007 - 19:49
Bitch Boy

@ danzig111: me too, same difficulty. Have the band got a myspace??
11.01.2007 - 02:33
Ivvas

they don't have a myspace - i've checked - if you want to hear their music then the best thing you can do is go to their website and listen to the samples there...
----
Music is like a treasure hunt
you go around the world looking for it scrapping the useless maps that lead you nowhere
then you finally find that spot and it's up to you to decide whether you wish to keep it to yourself
or share it with the world.
11.01.2007 - 03:20
danzig111
Account deleted
yeah i have searched them on myspace, i think i found some disney world shit
11.01.2007 - 15:31
SteTech

Written by Ivvas on 11.01.2007 at 02:33

they don't have a myspace - i've checked - if you want to hear their music then the best thing you can do is go to their website and listen to the samples there...

Or just listen to Startovarius. I'm not joking, there's an instrumental on Metallic Tragedy that's and exact copy of Stratosphere, it just has a different name. and the title track sounds just like Therion
31.12.2007 - 06:38
Vinnie R.
Chido Chido
Written by SteTech on 11.01.2007 at 15:31

Written by Ivvas on 11.01.2007 at 02:33

Or just listen to Startovarius. I'm not joking, there's an instrumental on Metallic Tragedy that's and exact copy of Stratosphere, it just has a different name. and the title track sounds just like Therion

Black MAgic Castle a copy of Stratosphere? Well, i think it have some influenced neoclassical thing, but is not a copy of stratovarius...c'mon, let the guys be theirselves!
21.09.2008 - 17:07
Janne
Hugin
I've just got one of their albums, and I like it very much! their music reminded me to Rhapsody. I'll listen to them more in the future
----
age]

-FOLK METAL HUNGARY-
21.09.2008 - 17:33
Jonnz of Steel

I keep meaning to check these guys out. Am I right in thinking Phil from Fairyland is playing keyboards for them now?
21.09.2008 - 17:37
Janne
Hugin
Written by Jonnz of Steel on 21.09.2008 at 17:33

I keep meaning to check these guys out. Am I right in thinking Phil from Fairyland is playing keyboards for them now?

yeah, you're right.
----
age]

-FOLK METAL HUNGARY-
21.09.2008 - 17:45
Jonnz of Steel

Written by Janne on 21.09.2008 at 17:37

yeah, you're right.

That's cool, Phils a great keyboardist...

Yeah i'll get their albums next time i'm spending my pay cheque on Amazon
21.09.2008 - 17:55
Janne
Hugin
Written by Jonnz of Steel on 21.09.2008 at 17:45

Written by Janne on 21.09.2008 at 17:37

yeah, you're right.

That's cool, Phils a great keyboardist...

Yeah i'll get their albums next time i'm spending my pay cheque on Amazon

It worths to buy their CDs. They are a very big surprise to me.
----
age]

-FOLK METAL HUNGARY-