Metal Storm logo
Thy Catafalque - New Album Details

As announced late July, Thy Catafalque recently signed on Season of Mist. The Hungarian Avant-garde metal act's forthcoming album is entitled Rengeteg (Hungarian for "vast, "trackless forest") and will hit the stores on November 11th in Europe (January 10th, 2012 in North America).

The artwork was created by Portuguese photographer Rui Luz and Thy Catafalque mastermind Tamás Kátai.

Rengeteg tracklist:

01. Fekete mezők
02. Kel keleti szél
03. Trilobita
04. Kő koppan
05. Vashegyek
06. Holdkomp
07. Kék ingem lobogó
08. Az eső, az eső, az eső
09. Tar gallyak végül
10. Minden test fű

Source: season-of-mist.com
Band profile: Thy Catafalque
Posted: 07.09.2011 by Dark Legacy

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 35 users
07.09.2011 - 20:21
Starchild

Great news. Can't wait!
07.09.2011 - 20:56
Mindheist
No Longer Human
Written by Starchild on 07.09.2011 at 20:21

Great news. Can't wait!

I agree. I was impressed by Róka Hasa Rádió and I have been playing it a lot lately, but the minute I heard about Rengeteg, I coudn't just hide my overexcitement. I just hope it will be as good as its predecessor. But IMO I think it will be highly atmospheric with lots of eerie overtones and magical melodies. Tamás Kátai said for that matter: "The album title means 'vast, trackless forest' in obsolete Hungarian language...It's a kind of summary of what the whole record is about. This word is a symbol, it means more than merely a forest". So yeah, I can't wait too :p.
07.09.2011 - 21:26
qlacs
"The Quaker"
----
07.09.2011 - 21:58
Kenos
Account deleted
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I think I'm gonna cry, best news of the year!!! "Róka Hasa Rádió" was incredible, Tamás Kátai is one of my favourite avantgarde metal musicians -and not only that: his solo album, "Erika Szobaja", is unforgettable... Pure poetry. Surely this will become my album of the year.

Fuck fuck fuck I can't waaaaaaaaaaaaaitijseijwlirSRAGgEhESgE5HEShgb"5T%Yh&JPàéç

EDIT: AMAZING cover artwork.
08.09.2011 - 01:28
Fat & Sassy!

Fucking great news.

EDIT: Really fucking great news.

>:[
08.09.2011 - 09:39
Symmachus

This is fascinating. The band is awesome, and a new album of theirs will not hurt anything.

By the way, I don't know if it is my computer or if there is an image problem or two for this news release, but I'm not seeing the album cover. I just see one of those white boxes with the red x inside.
08.09.2011 - 09:40
Symmachus

This is fascinating. The band is awesome, and a new album of theirs will not hurt anything.

By the way, I don't know if it is my computer or if there is an image problem or two for this news release, but I'm not seeing the album cover. I just see one of those white boxes with the red x inside.

Hits total: 2971 | This month: 4