Metal Storm logo
NFL

Original post

Posted by Dangerboner, 04.10.2006 - 06:52
Well, instead of limiting our football talk to just the American Metalstormers thread, I decided to just make a topic about it so that everyone can be included.

My favorite football team is the Seahawks and my favorite player is either Lofa Tatupu or Ken Hamlin. My team got bitch slapped by the Bears recently, but we did suffer from significant injuries.

Anyways, who's your favorite team and player?

Who do you guys see going to the Superbowl this year? It's kinda hard to predict because if a key player gets an injury, the team is basically screwed. I think the Colts have a good chance of finally making it, and will either play the Seahawks or the Bears. I doubt that the Steelers will repeat this year because they haven't looked all that great. Well, I can only hope.
12.03.2011 - 00:51
LordFezzington
Lost To Apathy
@PrinceOfMetal - There's got to be a 2011/12 season before the Pack can even think about repeating! Looking less likely by the day:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81eb6e46/article/union-decertifies-after-failing-to-reach-labor-deal-with-league

Lockout = Disaster!
----
"Pay no heed to anyone and do what seems right to yourself." - Franz Kafka, The Trial
2022 List: https://metalstorm.net/users/list.php?list_id=7001
2021 List: https://metalstorm.net/users/list.php?list_id=6742
12.03.2011 - 01:05
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
And looks like de-certification. swell. at a time when unemployment is around 10% (15%+ for "real" figures), nice to see rich bastards whining with really rich bastards about $9,000,000,000 they make because of us.

perhaps they should have paid more attention to the effects lock outs had on the NHL and MLB... and also taken into account College Football is pretty big in this country as well.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
16.03.2011 - 17:24
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Viking's rb adrian peterson referred to the plight of the nfl players as 'modern day slavery'. peterson made $10.7m dollars last year.

fuck the owners, fuck the players. they really don't give a shit about the fans. they give us lip service, but they don't care.
----

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
16.03.2011 - 17:30
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by BitterCOld on 16.03.2011 at 17:24

Viking's rb adrian peterson referred to the plight of the nfl players as 'modern day slavery'. peterson made $10.7m dollars last year.

fuck the owners, fuck the players. they really don't give a shit about the fans. they give us lip service, but they don't care.

Great RB, but an overall idiot otherwise. What a stupid comment. I'm sure the slaves of yore would have loved to be making $10m/year.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
16.03.2011 - 17:39
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Free Adrian Peterson! This is injustice!
16.03.2011 - 17:46
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Written by Introspekrieg on 16.03.2011 at 17:39

Free Adrian Peterson! This is injustice!

yep. free his ass up to try and find a job and survive in a country with roughly 15% real unemployment and a median household income of slightly over $50,000. i'd like to hear his thoughts when he is making 1/214th of his current salary... and finds that blue-collar/no-collar stiffs don't get endorsement deals.
----

16.11.2011 - 10:00
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Lulz

18.11.2011 - 00:15
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I'm interested in seeing Leinart play, since Schaub is out for the year. They just run the ball all day anyways, so I don't think the QB situation will hurt them much.
25.03.2014 - 21:05
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
RIP Wilson.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
25.03.2014 - 21:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Troy Killjoy on 25.03.2014 at 21:05

RIP Wilson.

who was he?
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
25.03.2014 - 21:17
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Bad English on 25.03.2014 at 21:09
who was he?

Owner of an NFL team, Hall of Famer, savior of the NFL, classy stand-up guy...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Wilson
----
17.08.2015 - 12:27
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
Can anyone give me an unbiased view of how Jarryd Hayne is going with the 49ers?
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
26.08.2016 - 00:30
DualHelix

I'm a huge Cowboys fan. With that being said, they have dissapointed the hell out of me and my fellow fans for the last few years. This year is looking crazy promising though!
31.08.2016 - 06:57
FOOCK Nam

Can you guys actively post pictures of nfl players, staff, coachs..on equipment, on games, shirtless muscles, or big bodies here! I cant watch nba or nfl in fuking nam! Really like and needs. Thanks and appreciate!
08.11.2022 - 08:27
MetalstormBANatm

American football can be considered greatest sport. I love it the whole scene culture of America going it with people all huge muscle jackness.

One thing I like look at muscleous players, not becuz im gay, but because it induce manliness hormon inside me. America strong and free, land of the free by home of the brave.
06.01.2023 - 12:14
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing