Metal Storm logo
Couchsurfing

13.09.2011 - 12:29
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Hey

Any of you guys Couchsurfers?

I just got onto couchsurfing.org and its quite a cool way to meet the local people and also find stuff about the town/city you're visiting from a local rather than a guide book.
I haven't hosted or surfed yet, but I plan to my time here in Sweden and also when I get back home to India.

I'm sure there are people on here that use it. What have your experiences been?
Maybe if you're headed to Sweden you can couchsurf at my place
We can use this as a tool to find metalhead couchsurfers
So maybe if you're looking to surf in a particular town, you can post here and people who are interested can respond.
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
13.09.2011 - 20:27
fabregassed
Account deleted
Hmm looks cool.. I'm going to Pretoria to volunteer at a school later this year so I might have a look.

Edit: How did I misread the title as Cocksurfers?
13.09.2011 - 21:21
Vombatus
Potorro
This a pretty cool initiative.

As for myself, I still haven't been in a need for couchsurf... usually, it's either hotel (if father pays hahaha) or telling beforehand some friends I might go.
Also, get there and comeback on the sameday for metal shows that aren't extremely far (like 5 hour drive or whatever).
13.09.2011 - 22:04
Vrana
I'll start hosting couchsurfers in october, so, if any metalstormer needs a place in Ljubljana, contact me . I think it's a great way of meeting people and traveling around.
14.09.2011 - 09:53
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Yep, it is a great way to meet new people. Hosting friends friends are cool as well. But in this case its a random stranger and it seems exciting. I will be couchsurfing in Malmo this weekend after the ufomammut gig.
If any of you guys are in Saffle. Sweden, you are welcome to couchsurf.

And @fab Cocksurfers? Thats like a new name for a slut
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
14.09.2011 - 10:18
Valentin B
Iconoclast
I stayed once at a hungarian guy's place with my sister and her boyfriend for a few hours. that's the most couchsurfing i've ever done

it definitely is a great concept, i can't host though (not enough space)
16.09.2011 - 22:51
fabregassed
Account deleted
Written by Spirit Molecule on 14.09.2011 at 09:53

And @fab Cocksurfers? Thats like a new name for a slut

Yeah I have a really annoying history of misreading things...

Once I saw a documentary called "digging for britain".. I got a bit too excited and misread it as "dogging for britain".