Metal Storm logo
Hate - Sign To Napalm Records

Polish extreme metal machine Hate has inked a worldwide deal with Napalm Records.

Frontman Adam "ATF Sinner" Buszko issued the following statement: "We are really proud to have found a new partner with Napalm Records for our future endevours! Even though we have been touring intensively in support of our latest album Erebos, we have already started writing new material for a 2012 release. It sounds very promising to my ear, and with this new record deal, I am quite sure it will definitely signify a progress in our career. At the same time I'd like to show my appreciation for our past record label - Listenable Records, for their dedication and help that we experienced thru years of collaboration. I wish you all the best!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Hate
Posted: 13.09.2011 by Panzerchrist

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 26 users
13.09.2011 - 22:49
psykometal
A staff guy...
Sweet
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

13.09.2011 - 22:50
Sulac

Good for them.
Saw this band with Rotting Christ and Melechesh, and was highly impressed. They've helped get me into death metal.
13.09.2011 - 23:57
AdamArmour

Saw these guys perform in Louisville with Hypocrisy, Scar Symmetry, Blackguard and Swashbuckle and they were pretty great. I hadn't really listened to them prior to that show, but definitely have since then. I hope they do well at their new home.

Hits total: 2078 | This month: 3