Metal Storm logo
Mournful Congregation - New Album Details, Compilation The Unspoken Hymns Streaming Online

Australian funeral doom act Mournful Congregation has signed with 20 Buck Spin for the North American release of two full-length releases. The first of the pair, a compilation of out-of-print tracks entitled The Unspoken Hymns, acts as a prologue for the band's newly completed 80 minutes full-length album, The Book Of Kings, which is set for a North American release on November 8th.

The Unspoken Hymns compilation will be released on September 20th, but the five tracks which will be part of it, are already streaming at this location.

The Book Of Kings tracklist and cover art:

01. The Catechism Of Depression
02. The Waterless Streams
03. The Bitter Veils Of Solemnity
04. The Book Of Kings

In other news, the band also has the following upcoming live shows:

30.11 Highline Bar - Seattle, WA with Samothrace
01.12 Plan B - Portland, OR with Merkstave
02.12 Jumbalaya's - Arcata, CA with Ash Borer
03.12 The Metro - Oakland, CA wth Brainoil, Laudanum, Lycus
04.12 TBA - San Francisco, CA with Vastum
05.12 TBA - Los Angeles, CA
06.12 The Rouge - Scottsdale, AZ wth Rituals
07.12 Larry O's Lounge - El Paso, TX with Impetuous Ritual, Grave Upheaval
08-11.12 Rites Of Darkness Festival - San Antonio, TX

Source: metalunderground.com
Posted: 13.09.2011 by Cynic Metalhead

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 5 users
14.09.2011 - 03:09
Symmachus

It's totally awesome that Mournful Congregation have some upcoming releases. Also, they are playing in the United States, which is also amazing! Under different circumstances, I would go out of my way to see one of these shows, but I currently have college to tend to in Colorado. I would totally like to see a show with Mournful Congregation and Samothrace, as is taking place on November 30.

Hits total: 2285 | This month: 8