Metal Storm logo
Abigail Williams - Enters The Studio

Abigail Williams will begin recording their third full-length album today. The process begins in the band's new home of Southern California as the band enter Keene Machine Studios with The Faceless' Michael Keene and Abigail Williams' mainman Ken Sorceron engineering. Former Abigail Williams and The Black Dahlia Murder drummer Zach Gibson will be playing on the album, as previous band mate Ken Bedene focuses on Aborted.

Frontman Ken Sorceron says: "We are very excited to announce the start of drum tracking for our third full-length. Drummer Zach Gibson will be guesting behind the kit on this record, which is exciting for us because we have not recorded with him since the Legend EP".

Abigail Williams recently returned from a short 10-date regional tour tightening up their new five-piece line-up. The band's ranks and sound continue to evolve and this third effort is no different.

He continues: "Expect some interesting twists and turns once again with this album as we plan to double track some of the drums and some of the compositions are quite lengthy, one even reaching the 15-minute plus range. This will prove to be our most epic material to date. We plan to video our progress and upload video blogs to our YouTube-channel as we go."

The band will continue recording the new album over the next month, only taking a break September 23rd to support Morbid Angel in Los Angeles, before finishing in late October before embarking on another US tour supporting Norway's legendary black metal band Mayhem. The new album has an anticipated January release, followed by additional US tours supporting Dark Funeral and then Deicide.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Abigail Williams
Posted: 15.09.2011 by Panzerchrist

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 36 users
15.09.2011 - 22:50
Music4TheSpirit
MetalForTheSpiri
For a moment i though it was Abigail Washburn
----
In this days we seem to be limited by scientific knowledge
"I'm a good man... while that don't interfere with my interest" Anonymous , taken from the low moderm and post-moderm consciences
16.09.2011 - 17:14
The Galactician

I thought their last record was fantastic. Really looking forward to the next!

Hits total: 2722 | This month: 3