Metal Storm logo
Metallica & Lou Reed - New Song Online

"The View", the second track from the upcoming new album Lulu, created by the musical collaboration between Lou Reed and Metallica, is now streaming online at this location. You can also listen to it below. Lulu is set to be released on October 31st everywhere else except for North America, where it will be released on November 1st. More album details were previously reported here and here.

Source: loureedmetallica.com
Band profile: Metallica
Posted: 26.09.2011 by Account deleted

Comments page 5 / 5

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 129   [ 3 ignored ]   Visited by: 535 users
07.10.2011 - 07:16
afu
I said I would be open minded, as I like certain eras all involved. However, this song is shit. I'm not going to make a table joke. I'm sure it's a reference to something that would make perfect sense in context.
07.10.2011 - 19:34
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Should be called Pupu
07.10.2011 - 20:25
Iron Nostarion
Maiden Whore
Lol you want Dave Mustaine's real reaction? He doesn't fucking care now. All he fucking cares about is that this sells well and enables him to gain more money and bills from touring with Metallica on the Big 4 tour.

Same goes with Anthrax and Slayer and the rest of Megadeth.

As much as I adore the Big 4's musical efforts (for they are all proficient musically and songwriting-wise), this is the truth. They've all sold out, and sold out even more when they used the Big 4 name and told us they've reformed to thrash.
----
To their tombs the people are immured,
There is their gold, treasure and wealth,
The only condition is to ignore them,
Those who feed on corruption and weave death
09.10.2011 - 15:26
Mindheist
No Longer Human
Written by Guest on 26.09.2011 at 17:44

Metallica's replacement in the Big 4:

Exodus or Testament?

Don't, just don't.
09.10.2011 - 20:26
Death
Hope this helps.

http://qkme.me/355vyb
14.10.2011 - 19:33
ADIresiduos
Just finished hearing The View....... and........ errr.........mhm......
Music is ............... ok....... I guess....... just rock......... the singing..... singing??..... chating..... yes, it's chating with emotion........ good luck Mettalica
22.10.2011 - 07:07
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Good god, this is awful. Lou Reid honking incoherently with Hetfield yelling somehow more incoherently over some awful, generic instrumental track.

This is unbelievably bad. Metallica is even more dead to me now than when St. Anger came out.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
22.10.2011 - 19:11
demonsarising
This sounds like its 15-20 years too late.
27.10.2011 - 01:50
Nemo Atkins
From what I know about Lou Reed fans (which is not a lot, I'll admit), they don't like metal music much and Metallica fans don't tend to be Lou Reed fans as well. If that is true, who the fuck is this album supposed to appeal to? And I thought St. Anger was rock bottom for Metallica...this is reaching rock bottom again and starting to dig.

Hits total: 8531 | This month: 16