Metal Storm logo
Fastest Death Metal Band

27.09.2011 - 14:26
MesiasDesmorphus

Here are my candidates:

Krisiun (consistent and fast blasting tempos, especially on AssassiNation)
Vital Remains (last 2 albums, do I even have to explain??)
Deicide (last 3 albums and first two were both land-marks to extremely powerful but fast dm)
Hour of Penance (tech-death that is fast and full of blast beats but isn't just technical wankery)
Behemoth (some of their songs like Slaves Shall Serve or Decade of Therion are incredibly fast)
27.09.2011 - 19:16
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
The fastest? As in not the best?

I dunno...pretty much every deathgrind/bdm band can play out their ass and blast like no tomorrow. Brain Drill and shit like that. I don't think I could name just one (or even five) bands like you've done.

PS - Deicide =/= fast death metal.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
28.09.2011 - 03:50
NecroCorpSlayer

Brain Drill most definitely..or maybe Origin
28.09.2011 - 05:12
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Who cars anyway. It's not about speed at all. If someone thinks so that person misses the entire point.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

28.09.2011 - 05:57
Ankläger

If speed were the point, we'd all be on coke (or amphetamines).
But Behemoth and Deicide are pretty slow. I dunno 'bout VR n Hour of Penance, but Krisiun are like half the speed of Brain Drill (going for the shining star on this one, 'cause I'm not well-versed in deathgrind)
28.09.2011 - 14:44
MesiasDesmorphus

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 28.09.2011 at 05:12

Who cars anyway. It's not about speed at all. If someone thinks so that person misses the entire point.

I'm well aware I'm just curious as to what would be considered the fastest death metal band.
28.09.2011 - 14:53
MesiasDesmorphus

I forgot about Nile as well
28.09.2011 - 16:56
JD
Account deleted
Cryptopsy, Nile and Hate Eternal, I assume that you already familiar with them, but anyway what the purpose of this thread..it's pointless if you ask me.
29.09.2011 - 16:31
BeastOfMetal456
Account deleted
Probably Nile. Destructive speed and technicality.