Metal Storm logo
Within Temptation - Release New Video

"Shot In The Dark", the new video from Dutch symphonic metallers Within Temptation has been officially released today and can be viewed below. The single is off the band's latest effort The Unforgiving, released back in March.

Source: within-temptation.com
Band profile: Within Temptation
Posted: 04.10.2011 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 129 users
04.10.2011 - 16:48
CyberSymphony
Ollie
This video has been online for months and also its not that great.
04.10.2011 - 18:10
Jeeers

What a shitty pop song...
04.10.2011 - 18:43
kaspair

The song is okay, but this video isn't interesting at all.
----
Last FM
04.10.2011 - 20:59
darklos

As they say in their web page, the play Rock, not Metal anymore
04.10.2011 - 23:32
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Well of course this isn't really "new" to anyone who owns the cd/dvd edition of the album, but it's still a great song nonetheless The videos flow together better when watching with the story intermixed with the videos I feel. So what the video isn't anything groundbreaking? Perhaps they weren't after that here. It's certainly watchable, with a hint of classiness. Works for me
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
10.10.2011 - 17:56
SymphAlchemist

Written by darklos on 04.10.2011 at 20:59

As they say in their web page, the play Rock, not Metal anymore

I didn't know they had said that. I thought they were beign the predecessors of a new subgenre, the POP METAL

Well, I have already seen this video a thousand years ago. It's like.....boring. For me band-playing-only videoclips are so worthless. Sharon's expressions and lips moving are the only interesting things in the video. And the short movies makes us expect a lot more from their clips, and they don't answer it.

Hits total: 3063 | This month: 3