Metal Storm logo
Sleep - On your own or with someone?

Original post

Posted by whatsacow, 06.10.2011 - 18:46
The question is simple, do you prefer sleeping on your own or with somebody? This isn't a thread about sex, it is merely about how you like to sleep. Personally, I like knowing someone is near me, and beig able to reach out and touch them, but I still like my own space.

Poll

Do you prefer sleepig on your own or with someone else?

On your own
With someone

Total votes: 62
21.12.2011 - 06:44
Sweetou

I hate sleeping alone. I'm alone -.-
04.01.2012 - 20:09
nana.MD
Star-Queen
I'd rather sleep with someone else...love the cuddling and waking up next to someone you love...
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
05.01.2012 - 00:37
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Im surprised I haven't seen any bad pick up lines yet

I like sleeping by myself, I flail lots when I sleep, so it doesnt work out so great with somebody else. I dont even like having the cat on the bed.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
09.08.2012 - 15:03
GrayWiZZarD
Account deleted
I sleep alone for now but im planning on having more one night stands
09.08.2012 - 15:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 09.08.2012 at 15:03

I sleep alone for now but im planning on having more one night stands

after sex I like leave I hate sleep whit someone , I cant get rest I hardly get rest alone, so any other no way
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
09.08.2012 - 17:13
Thrashette

If I really like someone and they don't snore, breathe loudly, or move too much, I'm fine with sharing the bed with them assuming there's enough room for it to be comfortable. Otherwise, I like my space and privacy. My cat sleeps beside me though, like right on the pillow next to my face.
09.08.2012 - 21:12
Valentin B
Iconoclast
I prefer sleeping on my own, even when with "someone" I want my space, because I dislike the feeling of hearing weird sounds or feeling things move in the bed. Thus I'm only able to sleep with someone else in the bed or near it when I'm really tired, but I'd fall asleep almost anywhere (and in just about any position) when I'm tired.

Also,

Written by Thrashette on 09.08.2012 at 17:13

If I really like someone and they don't snore, breathe loudly, or move too much,

Those would actually be total deal breakers for me especially snoring, I despise snoring even though I do it too sometimes.
09.08.2012 - 21:53
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
I love to sleep alone and NAKED. That's it.
10.08.2012 - 01:39
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Thrashette on 09.08.2012 at 17:13

If I really like someone and they don't snore, breathe loudly, or move too much, I'm fine with sharing the bed with them assuming there's enough room for it to be comfortable. Otherwise, I like my space and privacy. My cat sleeps beside me though, like right on the pillow next to my face.

Well when I sleep I move around and kicking blacket all the time around, sometimes 10 time sin minute I can move, I have problems whit sleeping, to sleep good I need change bads every 3th day , then I can sleep well but not if Im in one allthe time, and realy I move a lot at night werry much and move blanket so if someone sleeps whit me and put arn , to be polite I need sleep still , I cant I wont be rest and also Im swetting a lot at night I dunno why (maybe alcohol) I hate swetting so alone I prefere alone
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
12.08.2012 - 20:49
FOOCK Nam

I snore very loudyyyy, probably I cant go on airplane or change, or else still with me my own bed.