Metal Storm logo
Diablo Swing Orchestra - New Album Title Revealed

Swedish avantgarde metallers Diablo Swing Orchestra have set Pandora's Piñata as the title for its third album, set to be released in the first quarter of 2012.

In a short update on Facebook, the band says: "Ladies and gents, we just finished our last rehearsal before the recordings will begin and we finally agreed on a title: Pandora's Piñata. Album will be released in the first quarter of 2012 so be patient and stay tuned for sneak peaks of what to come!"

More album details were previously reported here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Diablo Swing Orchestra
Posted: 09.10.2011 by Panzerchrist

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 10   Visited by: 172 users
09.10.2011 - 21:32
Fat & Sassy!

Awesome album title, if I do say so myself. ^~^
09.10.2011 - 21:33
K✞ulu
Seeker of Truth
That was unexpected. I didn't like their latest, but I believe DSO have a lot of talent, so I am hoping it will be at least original.
----
Savor what you feel and what you see
Things that may not seem important now
But may be tomorrow

R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner

Satan was a Backstreet Boy
09.10.2011 - 21:55
Unhealer
Eclecticist
Fantastic, lovely title. I can guess the album cover will be nuts.

Chances are almost null on this being a bad record
09.10.2011 - 22:24
Zap
Oh my god, I remember ordering their previous album via the internet... It was never delivered and I forgot about it, now they'll be releasing a new album? DAMN IT, I still have the buy the other albums...
10.10.2011 - 02:24
Mechaniacal

I'm not sure where I stand with this band anymore as I'd like to see them acknowledge Sing-Along Songs for the mistake it was (inconsistent, shit, etc), but I'd be pretty happy if it's anything like The Butcher's Ballroom.
10.10.2011 - 06:26
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
I gotta say they just got better in their latest album so if they make something even better this time, I may have multiple mental orgasms. Nice title, I think the artwork is going to be great as well.
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
10.10.2011 - 07:24
whatsacow

Written by Mechaniacal on 10.10.2011 at 02:24

I'm not sure where I stand with this band anymore as I'd like to see them acknowledge Sing-Along Songs for the mistake it was (inconsistent, shit, etc), but I'd be pretty happy if it's anything like The Butcher's Ballroom.

How was Sing Along a mistake? I thought it was a very consistent album, as every song on it was amazing.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
10.10.2011 - 11:35
lightndw

Sing Along was as good as Ballroom IMO.
10.10.2011 - 11:40
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Hopefully it's better than the, for me, disappointing Sing Along Songs. If it's anywhere near the majesty of Ballroom I'd pleased/
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

22.11.2011 - 04:38
the stranger

As far as what the band has been updating about the writing process it won't be anything like Songs or Butcher's, it will be something new, fresh and different.

Hits total: 4362 | This month: 6