Metal Storm logo
Melodic thrash

10.10.2011 - 05:24
JÄY
Metal slave
Hey stormers, I'd like to create a thread for thrash of the more melodic variety....either melodic in vocals or music. Some of the bands that I love are Artillery, Forbidden and Flotsam & Jetsam.
What are your favorite melodic thrash bands? What are your opinions? I'M RIDICULOUSLY OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS.
02.01.2012 - 01:49
NLthrasher
Savage Messiah has some really melodic thrash, the singer was also influenced by King Diamond and regarding to your profile picture you might see that as an plus.
An other quite melodic thrash metal band worth checking is Xentrix. I really like his vocals that make the band stand out from the crowd. He has a good, low and powerful voice.
WOSLOM is also quite good, havent really given them that much as attention as they probably should have gotten but from what I heard its a really good band, has a lot of heavy metal influences.
Some others you might like and are not that chaotic: Hexen, Lääz Rockit, Heathen, Generation Kill, just to name some.
02.01.2012 - 01:53
RavenKing
I can't help you. When it comes to Thrash, I'm really only into the most extreme stuff.
----
They shake your hand and they smile and they buy you a drink
They say we'll be your friends we'll stick with you till the end
But everybody's only looking out for themselves
And you say who can you trust I'll tell you nobody
02.01.2012 - 01:57
JohnDoe
Account deleted
Sacred Reich, Death Angel, Annihilator.
02.01.2012 - 03:14
BlueMobius
Account deleted
They are kinda of power/thrash, but you might wan't to check out Powermad. Their full-length, Absolute Power, is great if you are looking for some great riffs and melodic vocals.
02.01.2012 - 04:40
Void Eatress
Account deleted
Haven't listened to this band much, but this song by Wargasm is awesome old school melodic thrash.

Realm, if you don't know about them. Technical speed/thrash like Toxik.

02.01.2012 - 12:00
Aristarchos
Deceased. Thrash with some death elements and Maiden-harmonies.