Metal Storm logo
Deathstars - New Drummer Announced

Official press release

The leatherswept members of Deathstars are getting ready for the release of their new video "Metal" and their "Greatest Hits On Earth" collection (release: November 4, 2011).

The band is also proud to present their new drummer Vice (aka Oscar Leander/Crescendolls). Vice replaces Bone W. Machine who split ways with Deathstars in 2010. "I'm really excited to be a part of Deathstars and I really feel that my drumming complements Deathstars music in a perfect way", says Vice.

Nightmare Industries adds: "With this addition to our band our recordings and live shows will deliver more energy than ever before. We are really pumped up about the future!"

Make sure to catch Deathstars live on tour with Rammstein or on one of their headlining shows in November and December 2011. The brand new single "Metal" is now available for digital download on iTunes!

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Deathstars
Posted: 25.10.2011 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 67 users
25.10.2011 - 00:26
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Never heard of him or the bands he played with.

Oh well, it's not like drumming is the highlight of this band anyway.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
25.10.2011 - 00:34
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Written by Troy Killjoy on 25.10.2011 at 00:26

Oh well, it's not like drumming is the highlight of this band anyway.

You're so my favourite person on MS today

I have no idea who this guy is either and wasn't very fond of Bone W Machine, so that makes me a very bad fangirl obviously. As long as Whip, Skinny and Nightmare are in the bad, am good Especially Whip
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
25.10.2011 - 11:04
Warman
Erotic Stains
How can someone not be fond of the tr00ness of Bone W Machine? The dude's legendary! To have played on albums such as "The Somberlain" and "Storm of the Light's Bane" is enough to bring forth grim winters and shit in my pants.
----
25.10.2011 - 21:17
mara

I like the new song =)
25.10.2011 - 22:21
Vombatus
Potorro
Does he also look like a girl ?
25.10.2011 - 22:24
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Vombatus on 25.10.2011 at 22:21

More than I do, that's for sure.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
01.11.2011 - 00:46
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Written by Troy Killjoy on 25.10.2011 at 22:24

Written by Vombatus on 25.10.2011 at 22:21

More than I do, that's for sure.

And probably less than Vombatus.
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.

Hits total: 3139 | This month: 3