Metal Storm logo
Barón Rojo

11.10.2006 - 02:14
Dam3k
The most important metal band in the spanish scene. They were one of the first maybe the first spanish metal band... extremly catchy tunes and an old school style near hard rock. Although they haven't achieved that success outside the country, and maybe neither they ain't now that succesful, their legacy always be there. So I just was wondering if someone here knows them and what they think about adding them to metalstorm!! I would like to contribute adding them sharing info and stuff... Let's talk about this great band!!
----

11.10.2006 - 03:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I never had hear full album and I hawnt hear much from them, but what I had hear its amazing,its one of those band, ok thay are spanish verse of Italian band Vanadium and thay are amaizng, thay are history of spanish metal, and I like those songs what I had hear and BTW in MA band pic locks so great so old school great jackets

Thay had myspace page?
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
11.10.2006 - 14:56
Dam3k
Written by Bad English on 11.10.2006 at 03:53

I never had hear full album and I hawnt hear much from them, but what I had hear its amazing,its one of those band, ok thay are spanish verse of Italian band Vanadium and thay are amaizng, thay are history of spanish metal, and I like those songs what I had hear and BTW in MA band pic locks so great so old school great jackets

Thay had myspace page?

I don't think so... they haven't a really serious international projection, I think they prefer stand as the classic metal spanish band. Nevertheless, they tried sell smthing on the international market releasing an album in english but it was not that awesome and they failed, after that I think they don't try sell outside my country anymore =), but if u like old school metal style u should check them deeply!!
----

11.10.2006 - 15:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
@Dam3K - I know thay wa sone album in english, and i mena thay are Spanish metal granfather likes Vanadium in Italy, Arakain in czceh and so but I dont care about it, I just like muisc and I dont care about language, I can listen metal in all languages, an dthay are old school and great, us I sad I hawnt hear a lot of them, but what I had I like
----

apos;'
[image]
11.10.2006 - 15:16
Dam3k
@Kariasakis7: That's awesome!! Most people prefer music in a determinate language, overall english. I also really don't mind about what language they are singing, each language has it own style
----

11.10.2006 - 15:23
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Dam3k on 11.10.2006 at 15:16

@Kariasakis7: That's awesome!! Most people prefer music in a determinate language, overall english. I also really don't mind about what language they are singing, each language has it own style

I listen muisc almoust in all languages and I dont mind about it, even music are great, but moustly people dont understan dit here englishg, latvian or russia, its all, bur ehh I can atch ''Primera Division'' in spanish and eh I learn ''faltes suspencas '' and ''cambio''
----

apos;'
[image]
11.10.2006 - 15:33
Dam3k
Written by Bad English on 11.10.2006 at 15:23

I listen muisc almoust in all languages and I dont mind about it, even music are great, but moustly people dont understan dit here englishg, latvian or russia, its all, bur ehh I can atch ''Primera Division'' in spanish and eh I learn ''faltes suspencas '' and ''cambio''

mmm I don't know what is "faltes suspencas"... sounds like catalan not spanish =)
----

11.10.2006 - 15:35
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Dam3k on 11.10.2006 at 15:33

mmm I don't know what is "faltes suspencas"... sounds like catalan not spanish =)

I mean ofside but ehh and I talking about Argantina
----

apos;'
[image]
11.10.2006 - 15:38
Dam3k
Written by Bad English on 11.10.2006 at 15:35

Written by Dam3k on 11.10.2006 at 15:33

I mean ofside but ehh and I talking about Argantina

Ah k that's why it's different... it's kinda weird sometimes
----

09.01.2008 - 05:02
Vinnie R.
Chido Chido
Legendary Baron Rojo, they are amazing, a total living legend. You've listened the Sherpa solo album "Guerrero en el desirto"? It's like Baron but less heavy.