Metal Storm logo
Dr who movie?

17.11.2011 - 05:26
whatsacow

There is news of a new doctor who movie being helmed by the director of the latest harry potter editions. Now, they have said they arent taking note of ANY of the events in the show, and are completely starting from scratch. This is shit, quite frankly. SO there will be no special nods to fans of the series or anything. However... a decent doctor could still save the day. What are your thoughts on the movie, and who do you think should be the the new doctor?
Personally, I dont care, as long as he's british.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
17.11.2011 - 22:34
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Disagree. a movie related to, but not beholden to the series is the best way to go. won't impact the continuity of the ongoing series. Wouldn't be the first time there was a Who movie disassociated with the series.

my biggest concern is that they not dumb it down to attract a wider audience.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
19.11.2011 - 06:58
whatsacow

Written by BitterCOld on 17.11.2011 at 22:34

Disagree. a movie related to, but not beholden to the series is the best way to go. won't impact the continuity of the ongoing series. Wouldn't be the first time there was a Who movie disassociated with the series.

my biggest concern is that they not dumb it down to attract a wider audience.

Well thats what he said he's doing (the director) Making it more accessible to a larger audience...
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?