Metal Storm logo
The Unguided - Upcoming Album Extended Preview Online

Swedish metallers The Unguided, a band featuring former Sonic Syndicate members Richard Sjunnesson (vocals) and Roland Johansson (vocals), as well as current Sonic Syndicate guitarist Roger Sjunnesson, have released an extended preview for their upcoming debut album Hell Frost, due out on November 30th through Despotz Records. You can watch it below. More album details were previously reported over here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Sonic Syndicate
Posted: 20.11.2011 by DEATH666

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 45 users
20.11.2011 - 15:50
FeskarN

Sounds solid. Reminds me of the old Syndicate days, will check it out for sure.
----
The Land Is Silent... Before The Storm!
20.11.2011 - 16:42
Justicelust

Old Sonic Syndicate with flavor! HELL YEAHHHH
21.11.2011 - 00:31
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Sonic Syndicate is probably one of the worst metal bands I've ever had the misfortune of hearing.

This doesn't look like it will be any better.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
21.11.2011 - 03:04
psykometal
A staff guy...
Old Sonic Syndicate (Eden Fire) was good but everything after that (when they got signed by Nuclear Blast) has been pure poppy bullshit. I am at work right now so I can't check this out now, but will def check it out later if you guys say it's like old Syndicate then I'll at least give it a chance; when I first saw this was a Syndicate affiliate I said "fuck no! not interested..."
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

23.11.2011 - 03:08
=maD.Doc:.
Melodeath Master
Wow, major failure from iTunes side. The album says on iTunes, Released: 30 November 2011, but you can allready buy and download it :p
25.11.2011 - 06:02
DJCynic

I think it can't be worst than the last album of sonic syndicate that sounds like pure shit
----
DJCynic
02.12.2011 - 23:04
Wes

Written by Troy Killjoy on 21.11.2011 at 00:31

Sonic Syndicate is probably one of the worst metal bands I've ever had the misfortune of hearing.

This doesn't look like it will be any better.

Agreed.

Sonic Syndicate + Wintry Synths = The Unguided.
02.12.2011 - 23:07
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Wes on 02.12.2011 at 23:04
Sonic Syndicate + Wintry Synths = The Unguided.

Thanks, saves me the hassle of checking them out.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
07.12.2011 - 03:35
DJCynic

Listened and it's really good.Better thant all album of sonic syndicate.It's the album which they should have released
----
DJCynic

Hits total: 2413 | This month: 3