Metal Storm logo
Love

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 26.11.2011 - 03:22
This is the new thread, you know what to do.

Show me some love.
04.08.2012 - 03:01
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by Ernis on 04.08.2012 at 01:48

Don't worry... I like girls who like cats : )

that's like every second girl. XD you're not choosey, eh?
04.08.2012 - 04:33
Thrashette
Written by Ernis on 04.08.2012 at 01:48

Don't worry... I like girls who like cats : )

Liking cats seems to be a requirement for any potential partners of mine... Seriously, I like cats enough that if someone hates cats, it's a turn-off
05.08.2012 - 15:11
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Ragana on 03.08.2012 at 22:58

Written by Guest on 27.07.2012 at 15:29

actually I'm not that young anymore being born in 1986 means I'm already 26 that's the reason I'm getting seriously hopeless with true love and such stuff seems that no matter how much kind, sexy, beautiful open minded I am...

yeah, about that... it's actually scary. me and my friends visited some other friend last week and at some time we obviously had to sit down at the table and have dinner. so, when we were about to sit down, someone said: "I'm sure we all can find a place to seat, just don't sit at a corner of the table!" you see, there's an old Latvian (I guess) saying that girls shouldn't sit at the corner of the table otherwise they won't get married for 7 years or more. and I was like, "huh? I haven't heard of it before" but then realized that this may just be the first time I actually paid attention to this as, in my head, I added 7 years to my own age. I suppose, it's not so safe to sit at the corners anymore.

it's not just a Latvian saying superstition, I think it's all across the eastern european region as old people say it around here too, but it's different.. here you're not going to get married AT ALL if you do it haha, and it's not just for girls, but for everyone (who isn't married yet ).

These past few days I've been having tons of "single fun" so I think love/marriage will have to wait
06.08.2012 - 02:50
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by Valentin B on 05.08.2012 at 15:11

it's not just a Latvian saying superstition, I think it's all across the eastern european region as old people say it around here too, but it's different.. here you're not going to get married AT ALL if you do it haha, and it's not just for girls, but for everyone (who isn't married yet ).

These past few days I've been having tons of "single fun" so I think love/marriage will have to wait

ha, I knew I said it wrong. no, really. I had a feeling there's a different word for that but was too lazy to look it up... anyway, it's not like I'm going to get married tomorrow. it was just an unpleasant reminder of, you know, time that goes by and stuff like that.
06.08.2012 - 06:41
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Ragana on 06.08.2012 at 02:50

Written by Valentin B on 05.08.2012 at 15:11

ha, I knew I said it wrong. no, really. I had a feeling there's a different word for that but was too lazy to look it up... anyway, it's not like I'm going to get married tomorrow. it was just an unpleasant reminder of, you know, time that goes by and stuff like that.

yes I see what you mean. Still, we're young and at this age I guess there's no point in thinking about time passing by, yet. At festivals everyhere I see people in their 40s and 50s still rocking out and having a lot of fun, so I guess this ain't no wasted time
06.08.2012 - 16:12
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Thrashette on 04.08.2012 at 04:33
Liking cats seems to be a requirement for any potential partners of mine... Seriously, I like cats enough that if someone hates cats, it's a turn-off

Although I highly doubt I'll ever find a partner, loving cats would definitely be a requirement for any man I was going to be with to have. I definitely couldn't be with a guy who hates cats, that is a total turn-off.
07.08.2012 - 02:44
Reza
Account deleted
Written by Angelic Storm on 06.08.2012 at 16:12

Written by Thrashette on 04.08.2012 at 04:33

Although I highly doubt I'll ever find a partner, loving cats would definitely be a requirement for any man I was going to be with to have. I definitely couldn't be with a guy who hates cats, that is a total turn-off.

Yup . actually it's a big problem. I think I completely understand you ... ! although, according to Chinese astrology I was born "in the year of the cat" , I HATE cats I can't be with a girl who loves cats ...
07.08.2012 - 07:15
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
I.

LOVE.

CATS.

If a girl likes cats and dirtbikes, I'm sold.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
10.08.2012 - 23:17
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Angelic Storm on 06.08.2012 at 16:12

I definitely couldn't be with a guy who hates cats, that is a total turn-off.

Or who adores huge... really huge dogs...
11.08.2012 - 12:54
I could not stand to be with someone who enjoys dressing animals up in human clothes. Apart from that, no preferential preferences.

A couple of questions, though:

How do you tell if you're in love?

And how do you tell someone you're in love with them?
----
VICTORY!!!!! (They love it in France)
11.08.2012 - 16:26
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Entropic Silence on 11.08.2012 at 12:54

Answer to the first question,

Idk this must be weird I suppose but I think if you're in love...you go fucking sleepless or something. You start behaving very maturely and everything( from your point of view!!) will nicely fall apart. You will smile for everything, you will see him/her in everything and bah bah bah bah!!

To your second question,

you're in love with them? .....didn't get it.
12.08.2012 - 06:44
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Well I think the high from love is all the blood leaving your head and rushing towards your penis
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
12.08.2012 - 07:38
Thrashette
Something I read on Facebook earlier today: "Being in love is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth."
Not sure if I'd entirely agree, but it gave me a laugh and didn't strike as something meant to be analyzed
29.08.2012 - 13:39
Technically anyone could feel the warmth if they wanted to. Also it depends on how absorbent your pants are and how much urine is released as to whether people will notice or not. Also I think it's called an erection when your blood rushed to your penis. This would certainly be a handy indicator if it's true but I have some doubts...

Seriously, how would/could/should you tell someone if you're in love with them? Does it just come out? My only experience in how this is communicated is through tv, and while it seems ok at first glance, I have some doubts...
----
VICTORY!!!!! (They love it in France)
29.08.2012 - 17:46
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by Entropic Silence on 29.08.2012 at 13:39

Seriously, how would/could/should you tell someone if you're in love with them? Does it just come out? My only experience in how this is communicated is through tv, and while it seems ok at first glance, I have some doubts...

Last time I told someone, about 3 years ago, I was pretty drunk and just said it: "I fucking love you, and I bet you already knew that".

Sure, she didn't feel the same, but I already knew that when I told her my feelings. These days I wonder though if I ever wanna be the first one to say it to someone again.
----
16.10.2012 - 20:32
Fritillaria
Account deleted
Written by Entropic Silence on 11.08.2012 at 12:54

I could not stand to be with someone who enjoys dressing animals up in human clothes. Apart from that, no preferential preferences.

A couple of questions, though:

hmmm being in love ? well I think you'd better not to trying to tell it, better to show it with you honest behavior, sometimes saying it directly feels good too but preferably say it through your actions, but if you mean how to tell someone that you're interested in , hmm it's a bit different, I also have the same question from guys, being interested does not always mean that you may want to start a relationship with person but you may want to date the person anyway.But for you guys would be easier at least, you can just ask the person for a walk or having a drink or just hanging around I don't know and talking about the things that made you interested in the person.
10.11.2012 - 12:56
Uldreth
I think I need to vent.

What do you do when there is a girl who you can connect to extremely well on an emotional level and vice versa, AND basically admitted to being physically attracted to you, but apprantly does not believe in love or relationships.
Meanwhile during your innocent meetings certain innocent gestures of physical intimacy happens, mostly initiated by her, making you more and more optimistic about this whole affair and more and more "live yourself into it" (dno if there is such an expression in english, this is the direct translation of a hungarian phrase) until at one point when you attempt to pursue it further you get told that it would not have any meaning since we cannot have a relationship.

She had a prior relationship where by her account she "liked" the guy, just like she "likes" me, and she gave really conflicting opinions about it, she said she eventually forced herself to tell the guy how she loves him but it only increased her guilt about it (but by her account she also DID like him, just like the case with me and she enjoyed the physical aspects as well) until at one point it stopped working, and now she regrets having "lost" him that way.

Flash forward to me apparantly a similiar thing is happening, she claims I am important to her which is kind of evident, and mutual, and based on prior events of ("innocent") physical intimacy I said before and partly on her own account as well, she is attracted to me physically, but from this point on she doesn't seem to be willing to go anywhere with this, and I really cannot process this shit.

For a couple of days now I have been merely a shadow of my former self, suffering from insomnia but at the same time being extremely sleepy all the time, losing focus, losing interest in almost everything, unable to enjoy the small things I have enjoyed before, and literally nothing can take my mind off this crap, I constantly have this weighted down feeling on me I cannot shake away, and well, basically, I am suffering constantly.
And there I honestly don't know if there is a resolution. Option one would be to leave for good but we both definitely care about one another, and I don't want that (and that would especially be cruel to her since that means it'd happen what she's afraid of), but I cannot exist in this state where we pretend nothing ever happened and I expected nothing, then this would simply break me, like it is doing now, and I just cannot really enjoy her company with intense thoughts and desires of physical intimacy like this.
And the third option is that we develop this further and at times I get the feeling I am very near to convincing her since because of what I said above, she seems to have quite many uncertainties herself, but everytime I feel it is near, it seems slipping away.

And I honestly have no idea what to do or how to handle this, or even the times spent alone forcibly pondering over this. I attempted to play vid games, watch TV series' I really like, listen to music, anything but nothing gives me any sort of solace now, aside from being with friends which is just treating the symptom and most of my friends are off-town in the weekend anyways.
This is fucking unbearable.
04.06.2013 - 13:56
Oaken
Hipster
I only know one thing about love: that unrequited love is the shittiest, most painful emotion out there.
----
In that case, man is only air as well.
05.06.2013 - 08:40
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Oaken on 04.06.2013 at 13:56

I only know one thing about love: that unrequited love is the shittiest, most painful emotion out there.

Apart from how I felt when my cat died, unrequited love is the most painful emotional experience I've felt...
05.06.2013 - 15:52
Ace Frawley
The Spaceman
Written by Angelic Storm on 05.06.2013 at 08:40

Written by Oaken on 04.06.2013 at 13:56

Apart from how I felt when my cat died, unrequited love is the most painful emotional experience I've felt...

Yes, I agree that unrequited love is an intensely painful experience. On the flip side, the love I felt when I first held my newborn baby girl in my arms was something I'll never forget. Having children brings a whole different dimension to love - well it did for me, and I suspect it does for all other parents.
----
The sun shines over The Fool...
05.06.2013 - 19:42
Da?bog
I have a question...i have a friend that i like a lot, but she has a boyfriend for over 3 years...i think she like me to cuz she likes to tease me, we were close to kiss sometimes but she allways backed up...she acts jealous when some other girl is hitting on me...did anybody have similar situations, and what did you do??? i personally dont think i should interrupt her relationship, but on the other hand i would like to be with her...:noidea:
----
BELIEVE NOTHING, no matter where you read it or who has said it, unless it agrees whit your own reason and your own common sense...
07.06.2013 - 00:52
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Da?bog on 05.06.2013 at 19:42

I have a question...i have a friend that i like a lot, but she has a boyfriend for over 3 years...i think she like me to cuz she likes to tease me, we were close to kiss sometimes but she allways backed up...she acts jealous when some other girl is hitting on me...did anybody have similar situations, and what did you do??? i personally dont think i should interrupt her relationship, but on the other hand i would like to be with her...:noidea:

i was in similar situation once ... i actually took my chances and played my cards..we had fun 2 weeks , sex, and really bad memories from later six months... today we are still friends,i dont know does her boyfriend know about us,...also i somehow felt bad for some time afterwards (i actually felt bad for the guy,he is good man-you dont do that to good people )
its like our old proverb "if you take you will regret,if you dont take you will regret"... think what you would like more ...
EDIT: also at the time i was seriously fucked up by combo of heavy depression/trying to get over one of my ex gf/recovering from my hand injury/and lot of alcohol+painkillers
never fall in love in such state man...never
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
08.06.2013 - 03:33
Da?bog
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 07.06.2013 at 00:52

i was in similar situation once ... i actually took my chances and played my cards..we had fun 2 weeks , sex, and really bad memories from later six months... today we are still friends,i dont know does her boyfriend know about us,...also i somehow felt bad for some time afterwards (i actually felt bad for the guy,he is good man-you dont do that to good people )
its like our old proverb "if you take you will regret,if you dont take you will regret"... think what you would like more ...
EDIT: also at the time i was seriously fucked up by combo of heavy depression/trying to get over one of my ex gf/recovering from my hand injury/and lot of alcohol+painkillers

well thanks for the advice...and i found out that she likes me a lot...she actually said it...but i dont know what a fuck is she doing, does she wanna be with me or what, cuz i think she is having the same dilemma that i do (will she regret it or not) and she is not letting a good relationship for an unsure thing...the shit is we finished school and now we dont see each other cuz she lives in another city, and she will be here just one more time...its fucking complicated as allways
----
BELIEVE NOTHING, no matter where you read it or who has said it, unless it agrees whit your own reason and your own common sense...
08.06.2013 - 03:46
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Da?bog on 08.06.2013 at 03:33

well thanks for the advice...and i found out that she likes me a lot...she actually said it...but i dont know what a fuck is she doing, does she wanna be with me or what, cuz i think she is having the same dilemma that i do (will she regret it or not) and she is not letting a good relationship for an unsure thing...the shit is we finished school and now we dont see each other cuz she lives in another city, and she will be here just one more time...its fucking complicated as allways

space heals all the wounds...if you do it space will heal the shit you make,if you dont do it space will heal the emptiness you will feel ... dunno, but maniac in me will go for it in your shoes -> be a friends with benefits first,see how it develops ->if good continue if bad ->burn shit,kill people,forget her ...(and dont mix rum with painkillers)
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
08.06.2013 - 04:11
Da?bog
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 08.06.2013 at 03:46

Written by Da?bog on 08.06.2013 at 03:33

space heals all the wounds...if you do it space will heal the shit you make,if you dont do it space will heal the emptiness you will feel ... dunno, but maniac in me will go for it in your shoes -> be a friends with benefits first,see how it develops ->if good continue if bad ->burn shit,kill people,forget her ...(and dont mix rum with painkillers)

hehe...there is some wisdom in there...
----
21.01.2014 - 18:59
angel.
Evil Butterfly
I wish I could find a nice way to tell a very nice, kind and gentleman guy that I'm not a good choice for him to start a relationship with. I feel like he's wasting his feelings and time on me I feel bad for this, it's not that I don't like him, actually we have so many things in common, but the problems is that firstly I'm not in the right phase of life to love some one, I really feel I CAN'T MAKE him happy or even I will soon disappoint his honest emotions, second I think he's rushing so much to build up a very uncertain relationship, so hasty about this, third after this long time being single I don't really feel ready for a relationship, somehow I can't exactly get what was it like or what should I do... yeah I have so many doubts.
----
The Fangirl.
22.01.2014 - 00:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by angel. on 21.01.2014 at 18:59

I wish I could find a nice way to tell a very nice, kind and gentleman guy that I'm not a good choice for him to start a relationship with. I feel like he's wasting his feelings and time on me I feel bad for this, it's not that I don't like him, actually we have so many things in common, but the problems is that firstly I'm not in the right phase of life to love some one, I really feel I CAN'T MAKE him happy or even I will soon disappoint his honest emotions, second I think he's rushing so much to build up a very uncertain relationship, so hasty about this, third after this long time being single I don't really feel ready for a relationship, somehow I can't exactly get what was it like or what should I do... yeah I have so many doubts.

same here
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
23.01.2014 - 16:38
Thrashette

I can definitely relate to that last part. I really can't imagine myself being in a relationship anymore. I feel like the more time I spend being single, the harder it's gonna be to adapt to being in a relationship again. I'm sure it's still possible, just not right now when I already have enough things to worry about and maintaining a relationship would only put more pressure on me. I think it works the other way too: the longer you spend in a relationship, the harder it is to get used to being single. That's why it's so common to see people who just got out of long term relationships immediately trying to get into another one.
23.01.2014 - 17:37
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Thrashette on 23.01.2014 at 16:38

I can definitely relate to that last part. I really can't imagine myself being in a relationship anymore. I feel like the more time I spend being single, the harder it's gonna be to adapt to being in a relationship again. I'm sure it's still possible, just not right now when I already have enough things to worry about and maintaining a relationship would only put more pressure on me. I think it works the other way too: the longer you spend in a relationship, the harder it is to get used to being single. That's why it's so common to see people who just got out of long term relationships immediately trying to get into another one.

Exactly, I have so many concerns in this phase of life, so as you said it would just put so much more pressure on me if I rush into a relationship. Totally I think it's not good for me to have real commitment to a person in terms of love and relationship unless I have more stable life, but even with a stable life, I still doubt if I can start a relationship easily, because after being single for a long time it needs more time to make up my mind and to actually feel the commitment, a kind of space, I should grow a kind of responsibility toward a person, something that I was away from it, also I should figure out my feelings, again it's a bit hard to know what's really love or having feelings toward someone... now, well yeah I can like someone still, but now it's a bit hard to love the person as a partner. Anyhow, I talked to that nice guy last night, he at first tried to convince me but finally I persuaded him that I wouldn't change my mind.
----
The Fangirl.
23.01.2014 - 18:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Thrashette on 23.01.2014 at 16:38

older it will be harder it will be, job, morgade, job, wake ups, bla bla, no time to date, no teenage time when moyther father gives money , isty be harder and harder
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing