Metal Storm logo
Love

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 26.11.2011 - 03:22
This is the new thread, you know what to do.

Show me some love.
23.01.2014 - 22:37
Fearmeister
Account deleted
Written by angel. on 21.01.2014 at 18:59

I wish I could find a nice way to tell a very nice, kind and gentleman guy that I'm not a good choice for him to start a relationship with. I feel like he's wasting his feelings and time on me I feel bad for this, it's not that I don't like him, actually we have so many things in common, but the problems is that firstly I'm not in the right phase of life to love some one, I really feel I CAN'T MAKE him happy or even I will soon disappoint his honest emotions, second I think he's rushing so much to build up a very uncertain relationship, so hasty about this, third after this long time being single I don't really feel ready for a relationship, somehow I can't exactly get what was it like or what should I do... yeah I have so many doubts.

What's funny is that I was in the exact same situation as you, only I'm the guy in the story Got obsessed with a girl but she wasn't ready for any type of relationship for pretty much the same reasons as you. And you know what? We still hung out, with me asking her out the entire time and it was still the best time of my fucking life, even beats the time when I was in a relationship. She has since moved and got a bf (sadface) but we are still really close friends (even friends with the bf!).

But as for your first fear, don't be afraid that you can't make him happy. If he likes you as much as you say, then he will be happy JUST by being around you But I still wouldn't want you to rush into a relationship. My advice would be to just hang out with him and be friends. If you get feelings, then go for it! If not, then you will at least get a really good friend (hopefully).
23.01.2014 - 23:31
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Guest on 23.01.2014 at 22:37

What's funny is that I was in the exact same situation as you, only I'm the guy in the story Got obsessed with a girl but she wasn't ready for any type of relationship for pretty much the same reasons as you. And you know what? We still hung out, with me asking her out the entire time and it was still the best time of my fucking life, even beats the time when I was in a relationship. She has since moved and got a bf (sadface) but we are still really close friends (even friends with the bf!).

But as for your first fear, don't be afraid that you can't make him happy. If he likes you as much as you say, then he will be happy JUST by being around you But I still wouldn't want you to rush into a relationship. My advice would be to just hang out with him and be friends. If you get feelings, then go for it! If not, then you will at least get a really good friend (hopefully).

Still this is great that you remember that entire time as the best time of your life, even if you two didn't set up a relationship.

Actually we couldn't meet at least not this soon, we're both in different countries, he said we could know each others' souls till we could meet in real life. That was another aspect of it which was quite weird, all I know about relationships are true in real life and I have never had a experience of long distance relationship and I can't believe in it, although I know three couples who had long distance relationships but now they are married and have real happy life with each others.
----
The Fangirl.
24.01.2014 - 00:15
Fearmeister
Account deleted
Written by angel. on 23.01.2014 at 23:31

Still this is great that you remember that entire time as the best time of your life, even if you two didn't set up a relationship.

Actually we couldn't meet at least not this soon, we're both in different countries, he said we could know each others' souls till we could meet in real life. That was another aspect of it which was quite weird, all I know about relationships are true in real life and I have never had a experience of long distance relationship and I can't believe in it, although I know three couples who had long distance relationships but now they are married and have real happy life with each others.

Long distance relationships are tough. Trust me, I've been there. My ex lived in NYC while I was stuck in the middle of the country 700 miles away. Gods know how we were able to keep it together for 2 1/2 years. Anyway, I wouldn't recommend unless you are 200% positive that you want to be with him as they are EXTREMELY stressful.

If you decide to go with it, then my advice will be to cut down the distance as soon as possible and communicate constantly as those are the best ways to keep your sanity.
24.01.2014 - 00:37
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Guest on 24.01.2014 at 00:15

Long distance relationships are tough. Trust me, I've been there. My ex lived in NYC while I was stuck in the middle of the country 700 miles away. Gods know how we were able to keep it together for 2 1/2 years. Anyway, I wouldn't recommend unless you are 200% positive that you want to be with him as they are EXTREMELY stressful.

If you decide to go with it, then my advice will be to cut down the distance as soon as possible and communicate constantly as those are the best ways to keep your sanity.

It won't be sooner than a year, and yeah it's very stressful I think, especially when he is in the heart of Europe and I in middle east, with considering all of the reasons above I told him last night that I can't go on although I liked him:-|
----
The Fangirl.
24.01.2014 - 22:27
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I have tryd distamce eralatinships via myspace and it never work actually till she desapered , no emails mo any conacts, 2 months I was fucked, till I get over her, it was hard but I miss those days, old MS days, new myspace and other i net was kind a new, all was fucke dup till there was meeting day in real life....one week before no conacts, no nothing, I show up in that place, I ddnt saw her, well she is alive, because, I saw her friend on FB and she was tagged there .it was last year so, she is alive and well deiatnt relatinships dont works
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
24.01.2014 - 22:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund

Actually we couldn't meet at least not this soon, we're both in different countries,

is he Eric?
----

apos;'
[image]
24.01.2014 - 22:31
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Bad English on 24.01.2014 at 22:28

Actually we couldn't meet at least not this soon, we're both in different countries,

is he Eric?

You're crazy ! no of course he isn't
----
The Fangirl.
24.01.2014 - 22:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by angel. on 24.01.2014 at 22:31

I am yes I know
----

apos;'
[image]
24.01.2014 - 23:49
Fearmeister
Account deleted
Written by angel. on 24.01.2014 at 22:31

Written by Bad English on 24.01.2014 at 22:28

is he Eric?

It's obviously Angel Reaper!
24.01.2014 - 23:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 24.01.2014 at 23:49

maybe you?'or me , maybe Troy, Marcel, Leximus Prime, maybe soem hot guy ij the tread
----

apos;'
[image]
25.01.2014 - 07:02
angel.
Evil Butterfly

hehe no he was no MSer.
----
The Fangirl.
25.01.2014 - 13:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by angel. on 25.01.2014 at 07:02

hehe no he was no MSer.

Mikko?
----

apos;'
[image]
25.01.2014 - 20:31
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Bad English on 25.01.2014 at 13:17

Mikko?

F***k no ! Stop guessing him you won't know him anyway.
----
The Fangirl.
27.01.2014 - 07:21
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Fine, Long distance relationships are stressful. But what about dating older women?
27.01.2014 - 17:01
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
elite
Written by 3rdWorld on 27.01.2014 at 07:21

But what about dating older women?

what age difference would you consider being older?
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

27.01.2014 - 18:19
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 27.01.2014 at 17:01

Very important question. It's cool if I hook up with a 30-year-old at my age, not so much with a 70-year-old. I mean if that's what you're into then by all means, I'm the last person to mock a fetish, but I think my cap would probably be 40-45 right now.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
27.01.2014 - 20:05
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
elite
Written by Troy Killjoy on 27.01.2014 at 18:19

Very important question. It's cool if I hook up with a 30-year-old at my age, not so much with a 70-year-old. I mean if that's what you're into then by all means, I'm the last person to mock a fetish, but I think my cap would probably be 40-45 right now.

Why I asked is because I am currently dating a woman older than me. Okay, just two years older, but still older. Some people I know already find that weird and are of the opinion that the man should be the older one in a relationship.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

27.01.2014 - 20:09
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Well I don't think that after a certain age that would be necessary, it's not really weird to date women older than you after 35, and I think it's just something that couple themselves should agree on.
----
The Fangirl.
27.01.2014 - 20:34
3rdWorld
China was a neat

The one I got into a fleeting relationship is exactly 20 months older than me. Add to that it is a Long distance relationship. A total pain in the fucking arse.
27.01.2014 - 20:49
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by 3rdWorld on 27.01.2014 at 20:34

The one I got into a fleeting relationship is exactly 20 months older than me. Add to that it is a Long distance relationship. A total pain in the fucking arse.

Oh that's really complicated, but like I said before it really depends on you two, I know three couples who had long distance relationship and they successfully handled it and they now are married living happily.
----
The Fangirl.
27.01.2014 - 21:49
Bad English
Tage Westerlund

sex leither after 10-20 years in realatinships if she is 10-20 years older
----

apos;'
[image]
27.01.2014 - 21:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Older depends how if its 2-3 years yes iyt can be but 10-20 I dont think so it will be hard leither when we both get older, some do it ieach case is diferent, me, i have dated one night date whit older women, 10 - 20 years 3 times in life , same as whit same age, but long time ,, I dunno, probabbly at my case it wont work
----

apos;'
[image]
28.01.2014 - 05:54
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Written by angel. on 27.01.2014 at 20:49

Oh that's really complicated, but like I said before it really depends on you two, I know three couples who had long distance relationship and they successfully handled it and they now are married living happily.

Yes it really depends on the two of us. And here nothing is going as I've expected and I'm just dying not to let this turn into a case of unrequited love.
29.01.2014 - 13:38
IronAngel

I live with a woman 7 years older than me. I have never been happier, never known a person more in tune with me, and physically it's all I could hope for. She knows what she wants and can hold her own, which makes for a very balanced and respectful relationship. I can be rather overbearing, but she'll push back and doesn't just quietly conform to please. I don't know if it's so much an age thing as it is a match of two stubborn first-borns who are each other's intellectual equals. I had a long relationship with a girl my age before her, but she was a little sister and not quite as eccentric as I am. It was never a perfectly open and equal relationship, although on the surface there was nothing wrong with it. I suppose I need a woman I can admire and challenge as an equal.

It does help that we're in similar situations in life, though. If she was some company exec, it might be an unequal situation (and I wouldn't be interested). But we're both University people, I'm writing my master's thesis and she's working on her doctoral dissertation. We're both broke and have no concrete plans for the future, and we understand the nature of the work we do and the sacrifices involved. If one of us gets funding at some foreign Uni, we're free to pack our bags and go.

One thing you need to consider when you're with an older woman is whether you want children. It may not be the first thing on your mind, but there really are some biological facts people would rather forget about. If she's going on 30 and you want kids, you're not going to have many years left to get started. But yeah, if you're 21 dating someone who's 23, I guess that's not a big deal.
03.02.2014 - 04:49
Thrashette
Written by IronAngel on 29.01.2014 at 13:38

It does help that we're in similar situations in life, though. If she was some company exec, it might be an unequal situation (and I wouldn't be interested). But we're both University people, I'm writing my master's thesis and she's working on her doctoral dissertation. We're both broke and have no concrete plans for the future, and we understand the nature of the work we do and the sacrifices involved. If one of us gets funding at some foreign Uni, we're free to pack our bags and go.

I think being at different stages in life and therefore having different expectations for a relationship is one of the biggest obstacles with a big age difference. I'm not too sure why people are making a big deal out of 1-2 year age differences. The only people I know in real life who still care about that are in high school or really shallow immature university students. I often attract people who are younger than me because I look way younger than I actually am and I've only had them back off after finding out my real age a few times. In most cases that satisfy the "half your age plus 7" rule, it's not a big deal. But going back to what I said before, there was someone I was kinda sorta seeing who was 3 years older than me. So it was enough of an age difference to be at a different stage in life (working and living alone, as opposed to a student still living at home like me). I can't help but to think that it never really went anywhere because I didn't have enough life experience/accomplishments even though I am mature for my age and was at least equal intellectually. I have a friend who dated a guy who was 7 years older. She was in her first relationship and just looking for experience and a good time, while he was looking for someone to settle down and start a family with. Needless to say, it did not go well...
06.02.2014 - 00:57
FOOCK Nam
Love between younger guy and older female can be best marking in memory of guys career of love.. I do encourage guys dating older women, even not to say marriage. Firstly, the first harmony between young guy and older women are sex harmony, milf mature with guy together always warmer cuz of psychological and physical attachment becuz of different age in between, female older tend to be in stable of libido and acceptance with tolerance why younger guys full of freedom generating, if younger female, or young, and similar age could be more of having clash of demand and control, younger female always be freak control of demand. Secondly, as regard of life living harmony, older female are more in harmony with younger guy, due to when together with younger guy, the more of acceptance, and tolerance for male partner more as it is, less fight, general of mutual understanding, even control are more tolerated than older guy young girl, also older female tend to be more of maturity and lots of tolerance when dealing with younger guy even when shes young age..its sad that actually in life most girls wants older men, but when more of maturity they want younger dude..i do encourage girls dating younger guys also, you can get lots of helps from younger guys, also in life with younger guys you will be more of control in stability..the only problem is that most couple younger guy older female have is baby birth, actually 10 years difference still so fine as i ve seen a lots of that such age couple having kids looking so beautiful ppl. I think age difference doesnt matter much, if for having kids that health and time need given care.. And if guys say older female too old, actually it is still rooted in attraction of two partners, too old makes no attractive, but there are always older female attractive to younger male, its even psychological,..
22.06.2014 - 16:55
Andro Maximus
Account deleted
I am married to a woman three years older than me and for us, it just works. NEVER let anyone tell you that being with an older woman is a bad or "unnatural" thing. Before I met the love of my life, I tried relationships with younger women and it never worked out. Now I am not saying that it cannot work with a younger woman, that would be making a very big (and false) conclusion based on very little information, but my personal experiences definitely suggest that being with someone slightly older is preferable. After all, with age comes experience and wisdom, knowledge and understanding and those things are very important in a relationship, just like love itself is.
22.06.2014 - 20:43
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Guys, you must not tell a girl that you love her unless you do love her for real, why trying to arouse someone's feelings for yourself while you don't really feel for her that much and you don't care, you don't know how that may hurt the person ( girl or boy but mainly guys do such) in the end when he/she would find out that your love was just a sort of fun thing. huh ! However, I know one thing that the person who does such is sick inside and must be ashamed of him/herself,
----
The Fangirl.
22.06.2014 - 20:45
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
People who say they love their significant other without meaning it are usually just afraid of being alone. Sometimes people feel obligated to say it too, depending on a variety of circumstances.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
22.06.2014 - 20:51
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by angel. on 22.06.2014 at 20:43

but mainly guys do such

I really think girls can be just as huge bitches as guys can be total jerks. Really.
If not more. <- But I'd say that mostly because I feel guilty for not being honest with some guys when I was younger, and realise only now. Anyway. At least as much.