Metal Storm logo
Gorefest - Turkish Dates Postponed Again

Dutch Death Metal band Gorefest have posted the following update at their official website:

"Right, this really sucks. We were supposed to be going over to Turkey at the start of November to do two shows in Istanbul and Ankara. Last two weeks however, rumours came to our attention these shows were being cancelled. We knew nothing about this, but these people apparently were much better informed then us, since the promotor seems to have vanished into thin air. Emails are bouncing, phones are disconnected. To our Turkish fans, please let it be known we are not the ones fucking this up. We had a great time last year in Istanbul, and were all revved up and ready to go out and administer some frightfully heavy Metal to you guys 'n gals. I guess we'll just have to postpone it all again. Don't worry though, we WILL get there!"
Frank & Gorefest

Source: gorefest.nl
Band profile: Gorefest
Posted: 12.10.2006 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 4 users
12.10.2006 - 17:30
dancingdecember

oh my god this really sucks!!! last time i missed the show.oh man i hope it will be solved.but i trust gorefest i know some way they will be here soon
----
i'm super, thanks for asking
12.10.2006 - 18:35
iaberis
Advice Troll
That's the problem lin living in 3rd world countries... bands or managers don't give much attention... things like that would never happen in England for example... Great insult!
----
Bitch! Please
12.10.2006 - 19:35
dancingdecember

3rd world country?you are living right next to my ass you know..how can you even compare Turkey to 3rd world countries,lighten up!!and they happen all around the world believe me
----
i'm super, thanks for asking

Hits total: 2273 | This month: 14